The Pink quietness

DeletedUser19318

Is it just me? anyone else noticed a strange Pink forum quietness?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Maybe it's this? I am not sure... but the "MRA" seems to have got lucky a few times?
The same un-rated MRA .. there are so many quotes I could troll the forum for to post here.. but lets just say here's one for the little guys on the server, us MRA's or so we been called.
I always thought I knew the meaning.. but I have finally worked it out

MRA's = Multi Removal Arbiters... or in other words Eviction Notice has been served

Evict and Occupy.. or as the ill informed say EN1 and EN2 .. however you say it, actions of the team speak much louder than the hot air we have heard from others.

We will be first to Million Attack BP and Pink are helping us hugely, cheers!

DeletedUser

Operation "PD Needs Moar dBP"

Ugly Suit.jpg
After participating in our very first op on Stink Death, I finally understand the saying "folded like a cheap suit." So much bluster, swagger, bragging and bravado, and it all turned into mush at the first sign of trouble. Instead of the usual constant barrage of putrid PD whining, whinging and rationalizing, all we see on the forums the past few days is *crickets*. At least 3 PD players have already left the alleged alliance, and more will no doubt follow when Stage 2 of this 5-stage operation begins. (As your membership numbers dwindle into SD IQ range, just let me know if daizan needs any tips on "mass recruiting" techniques.);)

*Note: Yes, I did say previously I was deleting my Grepo forum account, but it turns out Grepo is like FaceBook: you can't delete it. So, Stink Death is stuck with me in their hour--or month--of shame.

DeletedUser14283

Yep, you taken some cities off us... what is it you want? An award?

Believe it or not but everyone is human. We all make mistake and things just happen. Everyone is gonna lose cities at some point, its just part of the game :D

If people want to leave then its there choice. We dont bound people to the alliance just because they have joined. If they cant take the pressure because they have lost a few cities then that it down to them, nothing we can change about that and im pretty sure every alliance has that issue.

Also its hit the dreaded summer months and that mean holidays, the sun is out (depending on your location :p) and no one wants to be glued to whatever they play this on lol. Many people leave for a few months then come back because of time and other commitments like family.

So congrats you have taken some cities, it was a good job. But i have to say im not wearing a cheap suit, im wearing a lovely summer dress and it's still looking as lovely as ever :p

DeletedUser20948

i have to agree its very peaceful around here, we can just sit back relax and enjoy the sun :p

DeletedUser14283

Lol, well i dont know about you but im getting a great tan :p

DeletedUser

But i have to say im not wearing a cheap suit, im wearing a lovely summer dress and it's still looking as lovely as ever :p

On a slightly unrelated note, I imagined you as a guy in a lovely summer dress. I'm not sure if you're a guy or a girl, but the idea of a man in a most lovely summer dress is strangely appealing and hilarious to me. PD and their lovely summer dresses.

DeletedUser14283

No mate, i am a girl lol. There are a few girls in PD i'll have you know :p

DeletedUser12667

*Note: Yes, I did say previously I was deleting my Grepo forum account, but it turns out Grepo is like FaceBook: you can't delete it. So, Stink Death is stuck with me in their hour--or month--of shame.

Ummm... Hate to correct you, but you can delete facebook. I know because I have. But it is nice to see you are over your little tantrum:D Or is it when the going gets tough the weak run like girls(no offense ladies, most of the ladies I know are among the top players in my book). I am looking foward to hearing in the future on how players -rep you:eek: LOL like I care:rolleyes:

Anyway, I do have to say if PD decides to leave bell then the externals will likely become like a ghost town. You may not like their ways, but they seem to keep their external forum active. Look at the Lamia forum if you want proof. It was super active, then it was a ghost forum. So you wanted the PD stink gone(not my words), be careful what you ask for. As you may not like it when you get it.

DeletedUser12667

On a slightly unrelated note, I imagined you as a guy in a lovely summer dress. I'm not sure if you're a guy or a girl, but the idea of a man in a most lovely summer dress is strangely appealing and hilarious to me. PD and their lovely summer dresses.

Haha:) Dude if you only knew I am sure you would be speechless if she walked up to you in a summer dress and said hello.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I do have to say if PD decides to leave bell then the externals will likely become like a ghost town. You may not like their ways, but they seem to keep their external forum active. Look at the Lamia forum if you want proof. It was super active, then it was a ghost forum. So you wanted the PD stink gone(not my words), be careful what you ask for. As you may not like it when you get it.
That's like saying "Don't take Pepto Bismol or use Preparation H, because you might miss the diarrhea and hemorrhoids when they're gone."

DeletedUser15240

The 3 players, (as far as I know) were kicked as they were inactive and having their cities taken, me being one of them. Unfortunately my computer decided to break down, becuase of this I could only log on about once every 24 hours, still only can, as my wife needs her computer too :p. Anyway, unfortunately whilst this happened, an alliance took the oppurtunity and took half my cities. Disel I think left the world already and idk about oliver. Anyway, seemed fair to let all you EN people know so you couldn't brag about 3 "deserters"

DeletedUser

Haha:) Dude if you only knew I am sure you would be speechless if she walked up to you in a summer dress and said hello.

Lol. Except I'm a chick and am attracted to men. So either way, I wouldn't be speechless. I'd probably say, Cool dress, where'd you get it?!?!?! And then I'd have my very own lovely summer dress.

DeletedUser12667

That's like saying "Don't take Pepto Bismol or use Preparation H, because you might miss the diarrhea and hemorrhoids when they're gone."

LOL a comment from you and it didnt have anything about rep in it:eek: Never thought I would see the day:D

But say what you want about PD, they give you something to talk about. And they are not the ones afraid to show they have 0 PACT's. When I was in Bell I saw the top alliances didnt show PACT's. I have heard numerous posts on how it is nobodies buisness and such, but nobody has ever explained to me why a #1 alliance would be ashamed to show who they PACT with. Or why an alliance would hide a PACT, unless they were ashamed of the fact they had one.

Being #1 by actually being #1 is awesome, but if you cheat your way to #1 by PACTing with anyone who may beat you is not being #1. And also, if you join forces with another alliance to take out a common threat, then you may have #1 rank, but your stats come with the help of other alliances. So they are not totally yours.

DeletedUser

Yes, I did say previously I was deleting my Grepo forum account, but it turns out Grepo is like FaceBook: you can't delete it.
i'm sure if you message tyrion or alisonia and ask nicely they would be able to remove your account, or you could just stop using it even if it can't be deleted?

it would be a shame to see you give up on the goal of leaving the forums so easily :(

DeletedUser

The 3 players, (as far as I know) were kicked as they were inactive and having their cities taken, me being one of them. Unfortunately my computer decided to break down, becuase of this I could only log on about once every 24 hours, still only can, as my wife needs her computer too :p. Anyway, unfortunately whilst this happened, an alliance took the oppurtunity and took half my cities. Disel I think left the world already and idk about oliver. Anyway, seemed fair to let all you EN people know so you couldn't brag about 3 "deserters"
- Nice try, but oliver and and Diesel (aka fingolfin) were plenty active trying to defend their cities, including activating militia.
- In fing's case, he even changed his profile to "Rage Quit" before leaving Stink Death, and still tried to defend his city from my takeover
- If we ignore facts and accept your claims, you've just admitted that Stink Death is more interested in protecting their own stats than protecting their own players.

DeletedUser

21 if you count the players they booted to protect their stats.

DeletedUser14283

Thanks killy *blush*

You finally found a mirror!!!! :p

Besides i prefer red dresses... i find it brings out the colour in my eyes and attracts a lot more attention from the guys ;)

I'd probably say, Cool dress, where'd you get it?!?!?! And then I'd have my very own lovely summer dress.

I'd gladly tell you where i got it from :) It's a real hottie thats for sure ;)

Only some cities? :D. I'll give you the mistakes thing but you guys have made 17 so far :D

*shrugs* thats not a lot to me. The war is still going and things change all the time. I count 200 cities as huge, and i believe your a little way off there mate :D

DeletedUser

Your alliance barely has 200 cities and you just lost 10% of your towns in 2 days. I highly doubt you guys will be able to slug it out for what you call a huge loss. :p