The Pink quietness

DeletedUser

Besides i prefer red dresses... i find it brings out the colour in my eyes and attracts a lot more attention from the guys ;)

*shrugs* thats not a lot to me. The war is still going and things change all the time. I count 200 cities as huge, and i believe your a little way off there mate :D

Red eyes? Visine gets the red out.

200 cities? Okay, challenge accepted. Your so-called alliance has 234 cities left. No fair trying to keep us from conquering 200 of them by booting players you don't feel like defending, or by allowing the ADHD quitters to disband when we reach 1 mil ABP this week.

DeletedUser14283

Well depends really, it's happened to me before many times and we have bounced back from it. Every alliance has it's down spots its just how you turn yourself around. I've seen an alliance lose around 75% of its cities and then it bounced back to be one near the top of the server. Grepo is always full of surprises, you just have to see what is around the next corner ;)

DeletedUser14283

Nah blue eyes mate, but they always seem to sparkle when i wear red, so i have been told :p

People leave alliances... understand? The people who you say we booted left by their own accord simple as really. We try to defend as most do but sometimes we get caught out... again like quite a few alliances.

If people rage quit it is again their own choice.

The same arguments seem to be popping up again. It's like you think we chain people to the alliance and say NO! you cannot quit when in reality people just leave lol.

DeletedUser

Your minister of propaganda isn't dong his job. Curly123 said on page 2 of this thread that the 3 players--he being 1 of them--were kicked for "inactivity." So which way are you gonna spin it: they were inactive or they quit?

DeletedUser14283

DieselBoy has left the alliance. on 2012-07-14 at 10:51
ItsOliver has left the alliance. today at 04:14

They left. He was kicked for inactivity cause as he put it, his pc/laptop crashed. Again they left.

Gonna have to start copying and pasting this into every response i make soon :D

DeletedUser

Okay, that's more believable than his initial claims I challenged anyway.

While you're pasting alliance history, how about clicking the Conquest tab and pasting the last couple days' worth? Would be interesting to compare the date/time stamps between when they lost cities and when they were given the boot.

Also, booted for inactivity after a day or 2?

DeletedUser14283

More believable? That is the truth my friend. If you don't want to believe it then thats not really my problem because i am telling the truth lol.

To inflate some ego's even after posting on Grepostats. You can do that yourself mate comparing the time their cities were taken and the time they left.

Well, he said his laptop broke. If he couldnt set VM and wasnt sure when he was gonna get back and you have a red on your roster is that the greatest plan? I mean regardless of alliance name and regardless of this world i generally think it makes sense to remove that person.

DeletedUser

Read before replying next time. I clearly wrote that what YOU said is more believable than what Curly123 claimed. That means I believe you.

DeletedUser14283

Cool beans :)

I'm just in that mode atm with all the forum aggression. It's like an argument waiting to happen in these parts :D

Anyways im just solidifying my argument that i was telling the truth :p

DeletedUser

The 3 players, (as far as I know) were kicked as they were inactive and having their cities taken, me being one of them. Unfortunately my computer decided to break down, becuase of this I could only log on about once every 24 hours, still only can, as my wife needs her computer too :p. Anyway, unfortunately whilst this happened, an alliance took the oppurtunity and took half my cities. Disel I think left the world already and idk about oliver. Anyway, seemed fair to let all you EN people know so you couldn't brag about 3 "deserters"

LOOOL - That's just crass. They can brag about anyone they took who was under the PD banner. *Handle your inactives*

DeletedUser

To put it all in comparison (since Stink Death members try to blame losses on a few mistakes or inactives), here are city losses for the past 2 days:
1 The Pink Death 27
2 Myrmidon Warriors 4
3 Chaos Inc. 3
4 Occupy 3
5 Honey Badgers 2

Even better, check out the link in Emperor Kron's original post to see that the conquests weren't limited to a few inactive or small players. You'll recognize some of the names who are prolific posters here:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4...my_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

DeletedUser

Is it just me? anyone else noticed a strange Pink forum quietness?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4...ose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Maybe it's this? I am not sure... but the "MRA" seems to have got lucky a few times?
The same un-rated MRA .. there are so many quotes I could troll the forum for to post here.. but lets just say here's one for the little guys on the server, us MRA's or so we been called.
I always thought I knew the meaning.. but I have finally worked it out

MRA's = Multi Removal Arbiters... or in other words Eviction Notice has been served

Evict and Occupy.. or as the ill informed say EN1 and EN2 .. however you say it, actions of the team speak much louder than the hot air we have heard from others.

We will be first to Million Attack BP and Pink are helping us hugely, cheers!

OH...I was just waiting for this thread. You do realize that having a 3:1 advantage, and using swarm tactics...which only work when you have something like a 3:1 advantage...is nothing to brag about. You outnumber us, and you seem to have fairly deep pockets for the golding down troop feature, so ofc we'll have a hard time holding you off in O55, where you are most concentrated. That's just math...but it doesn't mean you are skilled. Quite frankly...only a handful of you seem to be decent players with the rest riding on your coat tails.

Given the number of CS's of yours we've sunk (quite a few more than the cities we've lost mind you), and the numbers advantage...I don't think we're doing too bad at all.

I do want to highlight one absolutely hilarious quote here...
there are so many quotes I could troll the forum for to post here.. but lets just say here's one for the little guys on the server, us MRA's or so we been called.

Here's one for the little guys? Are you joking? At 3:1 we ARE the little guys. You're not taking down the big bad bullies here...you ARE the big bad bullies in this scenario. You're swarming an alliance a third of your size. Even when I was in big branched alliances with 100+ members like yours...we fought other alliances of our size or greater! This fighting a smaller alliance thing is really not something to pound your chests about.

You know what the actual "little guys" of belle (as you so condescendingly call them) should be doing right now? They should be thinking...hmm...If EN succeeds in taking out Pink Death, I wonder whose cities they'll be looking to expand into next...cos I kinda doubt you guys are planning on sending your slingers to a retirement home if you manage to accomplish that.

So, please stop acting as though you are doing Belle some kind of favor by taking on an alliance a third of your size. It's really not that impressive.

DeletedUser14283

To put it all in comparison (since Stink Death members try to blame losses on a few mistakes or inactives), here are city losses for the past 2 days:
1 The Pink Death 27
2 Myrmidon Warriors 4
3 Chaos Inc. 3
4 Occupy 3
5 Honey Badgers 2

Even better, check out the link in Emperor Kron's original post to see that the conquests weren't limited to a few inactive or small players. You'll recognize some of the names who are prolific posters here:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4...my_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

Did we ever completely say that all those were inactives? I think not, therefore your argument is flawed. Get your facts straight first my friend.

Also you called your leader Emperor? And we are the big headed ones? ... LOL that is the funniest thing ever :D

DeletedUser

Oh good! Spinmeister Jen is here. Maybe you can report me for hurting your feelings and get me another Warning.

So because we've taken you from the 2nd place alliance to the 4th (soon to be 5th) and have out-strategized you, it's not really an accomplishment? Using this rationale, we should just sit and wait a month in the hope another alliance grows as big as ours before attacking. And we must be careful not to be too successful too fast, lest we become the bullies again.

DeletedUser

Kron's Disease

Also you called your leader Emperor? And we are the big headed ones? ... LOL that is the funniest thing ever :D

I thought it strange at first, but it was explained to me that it's in keeping with the definition of the ruler of an Empire:
noun
1. a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.

Since we're 2 alliances or kingdoms (plus the remnants of Stink Death's area, when daizan finds an excuse to quit again), it's an empire.

However, I personally think it's because Kron looks like an emperor penguin when he squeezes into a tux that hasn't fit in 10 years:
Emperor Penguin.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14283

Aww i love penguins lol.

But still nah i think its a bit strange. Tho i have heard a lot worse like people being called mistress and the like *shudders* its just darn creepy lol.

DeletedUser

Oh good! Spinmeister Jen is here. Maybe you can report me for hurting your feelings and get me another Warning.

So because we've taken you from the 2nd place alliance to the 4th (soon to be 5th) and have out-strategized you, it's not really an accomplishment? Using this rationale, we should just sit and wait a month in the hope another alliance grows as big as ours before attacking. And we must be careful not to be too successful too fast, lest we become the bullies again.

I don't see any strategy coming from you guys. Your strategy, if one exists, is to simply overwhelm your opponent. You've done this by having a branched alliance with 2x as many members as any other alliance in belle. So you log in, and send a bunch of untimed attacks, many of which lack appropriate LS cover, and because there are so many of you...your opponent has to pick and chose what they defend. I see no skill whatsoever in this. If anything, our skill in defeating the majority of your CS attempts is shining through.

What you are doing is an accomplishment, but it's not one to brag about. A horde of monkeys cold log in and dash off a bunch of attacks at a target posted in the forums. You're playing a numbers game, and you're on the winning side of that numbers game because on a server with not quite 1900 players you guys have two wings, have recruited your enemies to keep those numbers up, and you just swarm.

Honestly...if the rest of belle did what smaller alliances have done in the past, and teamed up against you instead of fighting each other...I wonder how long you'd last. I reckon you're the types that really will cut and run once you have to play both offense and defense.

Furthermore, I'd bet dollars to donuts that Occupy is somewhere on the menu for EN. Maybe not now...but it's a small world with a slow influx of new players. So...who do you think they'll feed off of once they're done with us/dacians/honeybadgers/tdc etc. etc. etc. I'm guessing they'll look to their own backyard after that, and who will they find? Why...it just might be you!

DeletedUser15240

DieselBoy has left the alliance. on 2012-07-14 at 10:51
ItsOliver has left the alliance. today at 04:14

They left. He was kicked for inactivity cause as he put it, his pc/laptop crashed. Again they left.

Gonna have to start copying and pasting this into every response i make soon :D

Sorry,, my bad, by the time I had managed to log on I was no longer in the alliance :D, so I kinda just presumed. Also, to the person who said, "thats just crass", I am not sure if you're trying to say your ling, but if you are, idk why I would lie about my comp crashing, especially considering I actually posted in several different places about my comp crashing about 20 hours before I lost any cities

DeletedUser5061

Is it just me? anyone else noticed a strange Pink forum quietness?

As I have said from day one....

2: You have been involved in leadership in many top alliances in your grepo career, Project Venom and Black Shadows are just two examples. How does Pink Death rate compared to them so far?

The game now is about who has more gold whores in their team than who has skills so no matter what we will fall short of alliances of the past so instead of worring about being better, we are just gonna try to have fun. And since getting our butts kicked is inevitable we have decided to be even more aggresive than before, took our diplomatic stance from non-existent (black) to completely absurd, if we are gonna fall might as fall in style :)

Doesn't matter what I say at this stage, it will come across bitter. Every dog has his day, I will let you guys enjoy yours :)

DeletedUser

Strategy Defined

Swarm is not a strategy? Fake CS or other unsupported attacks to confuse and misdirect support is not a strategy? Grepolis is a war game (it's not FarmVille or Pinterest), and our leaders have done an excellent job applying the principles of war to Stage 1 of this operation:

"The principles of war—unity of command, objective, offensive, mass, maneuver, economy of force, security, surprise, and simplicity—are guidelines that commanders can use to form and select courses of action and concepts of operation." - AFDD-1, Chapter 3 (http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/afdc/afdd1-chap3.pdf)