The Pink quietness

DeletedUser

3-4 alliances against TPD

Now it's 3-4 alliances, will it be 4-5 or 5-6 tomorrow? EN and Occupy work together, we do not enlist other alliances for offensive or defensive support. If you happen to be fighting other alliances at the same time we run an op against you it's because you put yourselves in that position, not because we need any help fighting you.

Instead of wasting your time here trying to diminish the fact that you got pummeled, why not use it to come up with a plan to stop us? Surely 30 elite players like yourselves can come up with something better than swarming one player at a time. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ummm you guys should be proud on yourself :D Really :eek: you do great job, 3-4 alliances against TPD you won :D this was real fight, you showed them that with EN, their academy and few other less important alliances nobody cant play even great TPD with 30 members :D :p

Big victory :D Congratulations to EN and their friends :D This is real grepo :D

the fact that EN has allies is no excuse really, even if they pacted every other alliance in bellerbonbon.

pinkies didn't pact coz you guys (and me :( ) expected PD to open up a can of somthin' somethin' on the rest of the world regardless of not having any pacts (and coz no pacts is more fun, but that's beside the point :p)

DeletedUser

on another note, not being the dominant alliance in a war can be mega fun! :D

black shadows in kappa is easily the most fun i've ever had in grepo, and the alliance didn't last more than a month or 2 (i could be wrong on the exact month count) before splitting after some heavy warring :D

It was best fun most of as had, despite being beaten badly
and we lasted 2 months me thinks :p

DeletedUser

Now it's 3-4 alliances, will it be 4-5 or 5-6 tomorrow? EN and Occupy work together, we do not enlist other alliances for offensive or defensive support. If you happen to be fighting other alliances at the same time we run an op against you it's because you put yourselves in that position, not because we need any help fighting you.

Instead of wasting your time here trying to diminish the fact that you got pummeled, why not use it to come up with a plan to stop us? Surely 30 elite players like yourselves can come up with something better than swarming one player at a time. :p

Should I laugh at this??? :eek: :D

DeletedUser

If you have to be told when to laugh, probably best you wait, just to be safe.

"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

DeletedUser12667

"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

That explains the looks when I laugh:(

Actually I say we should laugh at anything and everything. There is always a positive to everything if you know where to look:)

DeletedUser

Ummmm.... yeah. Okay, so we didn't really beat you? I guess you can't... conquer... the willing.
We already cleared that up with floace. It was curly123 who claimed the 3 of you had been booted.

Thank you Fist of the North Star for cleaning the vulgarity from these posts. lol

The fact that PD apparently doesn't know what diplomacy is shouldn't be used against EN.

The fact that many in EN apparently don't know what a fair fight is shouldn't be used against PD. ;)

That's like Saddam Hussein bragging about taking out 2 Patriot missiles with each Scud.

...or in your case, a posturing group of about a dozen thugs in size thinking they are brave for taking on a couple of people. You then display your achievements for the world to see acting as if it is some noteworthy accomplishment.

DeletedUser16292

lol a fair fight? so your saying because PD decided to not include good diplomacy as an aspect of their game that EN should be restricted to the same?

DeletedUser

lol a fair fight? so your saying because PD decided to not include good diplomacy as an aspect of their game that EN should be restricted to the same?

No, but credit to you for the little red herring there.

As has been stated a few times now and is worth taking into consideration is that given your numerical advantage, you shouldn't really be pacting for the level of gloating your alliance members are doing. Instead you are picking apart one decent alliance at a time, just like Rho it seems. Pact with them until you dwarf your allies and then kill them off. This could be aptly described as anything but brave or a 'fair fight.'

I also love how people are bringing up groups from Rho who fought better than PD, as judging from the kinds of content on the external forums there from earlier this year and last year, one would get the impression EN was extremely arrogant and brow-beating towards all of its opponents regardless of circumstance or skill.

DeletedUser

I also love how people are bringing up groups from Rho who fought better than PD, as judging from the kinds of content on the external forums there from earlier this year and last year, one would get the impression EN was extremely arrogant and brow-beating towards all of its opponents regardless of circumstance or skill.

That's very true. As one of their main rivals on Rho, I can tell you they were just as arrogant there as here, as they steamrolled every single--or multiple--alliance. But they also walked the walk.

DeletedUser

That's very true. As one of their main rivals on Rho, I can tell you they were just as arrogant there as here, as they steamrolled every single--or multiple--alliance. But they also walked the walk.

I can vouch that there are great players in EN, I know a couple from earlier worlds, namely Zeta. Heck it is good to see HokieChris1 and Saunter still active, and they are a couple of great players worth of note. I couldn't say the same for many others in EN, at least compared to that level of gameplay. I would say ryejin would be up there too given what I saw in Rho.

It still doesn't take away from the point that EN has always had the luxury of higher membership, but I have never seen them capitalize on it fully, or at least not here for the sake of staying on topic and not derailing this further than it has. The shameless fauning over some of my former team mates here is waaaay over the top, no use accusing others of being egotistical when this is going on. That is like accusing Saddam Hussein of being a tyrant when you are Hu Jintao. :D

PD have a right to be saying mostly what they are saying; skim off the ego off a couple and you will have some quality posts, and the argument is if anything more in their favor as history seems to repeating itself here as it was in previous worlds EN was in, I just have to wonder that once EN has finally finished its microcosmic wars that it will ghost again once this world gets boring.

DeletedUser

I can vouch that there are great players in EN, I know a couple from earlier worlds, namely Zeta. Heck it is good to see HokieChris1 and Saunter still active, and they are a couple of great players worth of. I couldn't say the same for many others in EN, at least compared to that level of gameplay. I would say ryejin would be up there too given what I saw in Rho.

Hey I was a leader in the alliance that killed hokie's and saunter's alliance on zeta :D!

DeletedUser

That explains the looks when I laugh:(

Actually I say we should laugh at anything and everything. There is always a positive to everything if you know where to look:)

I agree Hilop. :)

...or in your case, a posturing group of about a dozen thugs in size thinking they are brave for taking on a couple of people. You then display your achievements for the world to see acting as if it is some noteworthy accomplishment.

HAHA - AGE.

DeletedUser12667

Let's hope EN (chuckle) :p

Actually I would like to see EN prevail on top.

But I would much prefer to see it done without help from other alliances. But that likely wont happen, most great forces are great thanks to the ally support, or shall I say the multitude of friendly neighbors(lack of a true threat:p)

DeletedUser16292

No, but credit to you for the little red herring there.

As has been stated a few times now and is worth taking into consideration is that given your numerical advantage, you shouldn't really be pacting for the level of gloating your alliance members are doing. Instead you are picking apart one decent alliance at a time, just like Rho it seems. Pact with them until you dwarf your allies and then kill them off. This could be aptly described as anything but brave or a 'fair fight.'

I like to think that the amount of gloating being done is a reaction to multiple PD players on this forum consistently insulting the abilities and honor of those in EN. Perhaps if PD players hadn't ranked EN as the worst alliance on the server then EN players would be less inclined to gloat so much ;)

DeletedUser12667

players would be less inclined to gloat so much ;)

Nope, I like to gloat just to gloat. There is always something to gloat about, it just happened to be PD/EN here:)

You know that if you ignore an untrue or insulting statement then it will likely not be an issue. So if PD said EN is such and such and EN just ignored it and changed the convo then the issue is gone. Same thing goes for PD when EN makes a statement that isnt cival. Or better yet, go with the flow, like if somebody says hilop you stink, then I say well my monthly shower is a few days away.

DeletedUser19318

You are right Bruicy!! forgot that Pink Death was beaten by the worse alliance!! rofl

DeletedUser

MRA RULES THE WORLD

Lets send 1000 swords and 500 archers at everyone