The Pink quietness

DeletedUser12667

You are right Bruicy!! forgot that Pink Death was beaten by the worse alliance!! rofl

You said alliance as it was singular. But we know it was not singular.

Ok lets say that it was just en1 and en2 attacking, that is 98 players attacking 35. Almost 3 times the player count. So we say EN is the allmighty whatever, but lets look at the ratio. Lets say en1 and en2 are in PD's shoes and I have 4 alliances attacking you. You have no other support than what your 98 players can provide, but you have 300 players attacking you(I know that will take more than 4 alliances, just loking at number stats here). I would be willing to bet that the results would be similar to what happened to PD.

And just for the record, I am not trying to stand up for PD, I am sure they are not worried on thoughts of other alliances. But the onslaught that is consistintly pointed out here on how PD was pawned is not 1 to 1. So in reality it is nothing to boast about. But I guess we all need to feel superior. So with that said, I will say EN is the ultimate alliance, and who ever thinks otherwise is wrong. We should sing praise to them for their proven greatness. All hail EN:)

DeletedUser20948

You said alliance as it was singular. But we know it was not singular.

Ok lets say that it was just en1 and en2 attacking, that is 98 players attacking 35. Almost 3 times the player count. So we say EN is the allmighty whatever, but lets look at the ratio. Lets say en1 and en2 are in PD's shoes and I have 4 alliances attacking you. You have no other support than what your 98 players can provide, but you have 300 players attacking you(I know that will take more than 4 alliances, just loking at number stats here). I would be willing to bet that the results would be similar to what happened to PD.

Been there, done that except it was a lot more than 300 versus EN

Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like to think that the amount of gloating being done is a reaction to multiple PD players on this forum consistently insulting the abilities and honor of those in EN. Perhaps if PD players hadn't ranked EN as the worst alliance on the server then EN players would be less inclined to gloat so much ;)

Very debatable. Even if it was conceded that some of their forum posters were being egotistical, it could also be said the same was displayed earlier on by some EN members, or at the very least, the subsequent response was worse by comparison. Like I said, this reflects the Rho forums and the way some EN players carry themselves here. Not exactly something to be proud of all things considered.

HAHA - AGE.

Who are you, profile page lurker? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

Been there, done that except it was a lot more than 300 versus EN

Veni,Vidi,Vici

You left out my all hail EN part when you quoted me:(

But now I do have to ask, you say been there done that. Refering to previous worlds I am presuming. As I am sure you dont have 300 to 98 odds here in bell. But I thought previous world achievements had nothing to do with bell? Shall I look for quotes about it? As the quotes will not be from me or any PD member:eek: Or is that rule where previous stats dont matter only for those with stats that actually hold value:p As PD member stats do:)

No offense to any EN1/EN2 player(or any alliance pacted with them) with my thoughts. Even with the end results of bell pertaining to PD, I would gladly join PD over EN(not saying I would be invited to EN). As it seems EN wasnt sure enough of their skill to go at it alone, where PD was. Such a shame too, I think the war between PD and just EN1 would have given both alliances much fun. But I guess I am wrong to find having fun playing a game is irrevelant. Winning is what matters. I wonder what excitement bell will have in the months to come now that EN has pawned the world:)

DeletedUser16292

No offense to any EN1/EN2 player(or any alliance pacted with them) with my thoughts. Even with the end results of bell pertaining to PD, I would gladly join PD over EN(not saying I would be invited to EN). As it seems EN wasnt sure enough of their skill to go at it alone, where PD was. Such a shame too, I think the war between PD and just EN1 would have given both alliances much fun. But I guess I am wrong to find having fun playing a game is irrevelant. Winning is what matters. I wonder what excitement bell will have in the months to come now that EN has pawned the world:)

There is a difference between being unsure of yourself and knowing more than 50 grepolis players that you want to play with in the new world. EN is the latter.

DeletedUser20948

You left out my all hail EN part when you quoted me:(

But now I do have to ask, you say been there done that. Refering to previous worlds I am presuming. As I am sure you dont have 300 to 98 odds here in bell. But I thought previous world achievements had nothing to do with bell? Shall I look for quotes about it? As the quotes will not be from me or any PD member:eek: Or is that rule where previous stats dont matter only for those with stats that actually hold value:p As PD member stats do:)

Ask anyone from rho about it

DeletedUser

If you have to be told when to laugh, probably best you wait, just to be safe.

"He who laughs last, thinks slowest."

Should I laugh aat this??? :eek: :D Hell yes hahaahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

DeletedUser12667

There is a difference between being unsure of yourself and knowing more than 50 grepolis players that you want to play with in the new world. EN is the latter.

Again you seemed to totally have missed my point:rolleyes: It is not about wanting to play with a larger quanity of players than the world cap. It is I think a 1 to 1 war would have been more interesting and fun for both alliances(well PD anyway:p)

I do wonder though, why does inno bother making alliance caps?

Ask anyone from rho about it

Why would I do that? I thought previous worlds were irrevelant here in bell.

Who cares what they did on previous worlds

DeletedUser19318

What I would like to see here is the all the reports from the 100 players? 3:1? I know for a fact a number of our players that were not participating... you were lucky if we had 30 actually attacking.. as for posturing, there is always some of that, I personally like to keep it light, but I have been personally abused (In the form of my leadership, recruiting and skills etc..) and negative rep's and have not returned them.. I try to keep it light and show from my action my game play and class.. I apologize that winning seems to offend some so.. and not just winning to be fair this was an embarrassing rout.. we never even marked PINK red..
I wish others from our team would keep it light and keep the posturing out..
PNP's are fun and are meant to be light, our reactions to them are the issue, what we read into them... I prefer to read good in all.. I guess that's why I have quite a large group that all enjoy playing as a team.

DeletedUser

PD truly was a pitiful alliance if it took only a week or so for us to defeat them. You can say we had numbers and outnumbered you 2-1 but that argument is mute with us. Virus on rho held against both EN and TRB for about 6 months with an average of about 35-40 players. Your alliance had pathetic leadership and tactics. Your players werent dedicated. I remember losing sleep on rho in order to snipe a cs landing on buddies city. I am not sure if you guys landed more than a handful of snipes on us.

DeletedUser12667

PD truly was a pitiful alliance if it took only a week or so for us to defeat them. You can say we had numbers and outnumbered you 2-1 but that argument is mute with us. Virus on rho held against both EN and TRB for about 6 months with an average of about 35-40 players. Your alliance had pathetic leadership and tactics. Your players werent dedicated. I remember losing sleep on rho in order to snipe a cs landing on buddies city. I am not sure if you guys landed more than a handful of snipes on us.

Umm.. Not sure if this was a response to my posts or not, but I was not in PD. I am just trying to keep the banter going:) So I will respond:)

Pathetic leadership? Doubtfully, maybe preocupied in RL, or not really interested in this world(if they agree with me conquest is my prefered). But I can say that those in PD when I have been in their aliances in the past, their leadership is far from pathetic. So now you say that if that was so then why did they talk the big game here? Well they may not have dominated ingame, but they ruled the bell external and kept it active. You also say you lost sleep sniping, well while playin in other worlds with PD members, they also stayed up to send snipes/clears for me.

@ Kronn: It is great you have a large group that you run with, definatly makes the game more enjoyable. I have my own group as well, but we prefer conquest to revolt. I really have no clue about how many from ea side were involved, you say only a handful from both of your alliances. What is to say PD didnt have the same issues?

So again I will ask, why does inno bother with alliance caps? Doesnt make sense to me for them to have them. Well the reason they have them I understand, but from what I see ingame I dont know why they continue to have them.

DeletedUser26213

So again I will ask, why does inno bother with alliance caps?

Because if we don't we will get alliances like Corinth's TVG in every world. :eek:
But on topic, knowing from experience, PD had some gosh darn great leaders.

DeletedUser

But on topic, knowing from experience, PD had some gosh darn great leaders.
Along with many other alliances in the past, failed or still alive. What ever the PD history is they failed here in most aspects including leadership.
Given they coulda stayed after loosing many a city and rebuilt or turtled up or w/e they wished to try but they didnt they quit.
Some say it was to save other members from their raw evictions, but they cease to be alliance members when its disbanded and are left to fend for themselfs as it seemed alot were anyway. So disbanding or not it wouldnt save them if there cities were wanted.
All in all if they were up for a challenge they coulda had one here, even to stay and turtle woulda feed them DBP which is alot easier to come by than ABP if you have people willing to attack you. Therefore allowing them more growth at a more feasible time in real life. By having the CP.

Either way Id rather be rimmed than a quitt unless its on my own terms (like Rho). Most who quit on here were not on their own terms other than they controlled hitting the reset button ;)

DeletedUser17088

PD failed/ quit
EN beat them
EN had more numbers
PD Crumbled after a week
PD Think EN only won because of numbers and that they shouldnt brag
EN Disagree Etc
EN YARDA YARDA YARDA
PD BLAH BLAH BLAH

I have covered everything so there is no need to keep flogging the dead horse, you're welcome :D

DeletedUser

Along with many other alliances in the past, failed or still alive. What ever the PD history is they failed here in most aspects including leadership.
Given they coulda stayed after loosing many a city and rebuilt or turtled up or w/e they wished to try but they didnt they quit.
Some say it was to save other members from their raw evictions, but they cease to be alliance members when its disbanded and are left to fend for themselfs as it seemed alot were anyway. So disbanding or not it wouldnt save them if there cities were wanted.
All in all if they were up for a challenge they coulda had one here, even to stay and turtle woulda feed them DBP which is alot easier to come by than ABP if you have people willing to attack you. Therefore allowing them more growth at a more feasible time in real life. By having the CP.

Either way Id rather be rimmed than a quitt unless its on my own terms (like Rho). Most who quit on here were not on their own terms other than they controlled hitting the reset button ;)

I can say from previous worlds that the PD leadership was far from horrible...If it wasn't for RL taking over I'm sure we'd still all be there right now.

We came into Beller to be number one not to turtle up and be defense kings like your friends TBC...I will admit we had our flaws on certain things but every alliance does so I think it's time to move on and quit stating your opinions as obviously you have no clue. You can say we are whimps for quitting, we had terrible leadership, our players weren't dedicated, blah blah blah blah...Who cares? I think the only ones that care are the people that write it...but when it gets to be the 200th post about the same stuff the first person wrote about it's quite annoying and very repetitive. I appreicate the game that you all brought to us and maybe we'll see you all around. :)

I wish you all the bestest of luck in Beller and I'm out! Laterz.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

daizan is (in my opinion) the best leader i've seen in grepolis, which has been quite a few. unfortunately for bellerephon he likes to try different things, which sometimes doesn't work in his (or his alliances) favour, ala black shadows and now apparently PD too :D

i would still rather join a daizan alliance than any other premade because regardless of the outcome you are guaranteed of some good ol' fashioned beserker-style fisticuffs, which is how i prefer to have my fun in grepo :cool:

DeletedUser17088

pre-mades are awful in any case. they ruin Grepolis ;)

i think i have said this before :D

DeletedUser19318

pre-mades are awful in any case. they ruin Grepolis ;)

i think i have said this before :D

This is like saying "going to a pub with a large group of friends is awful... I'd much go alone and make new friends" Lame
Give me a group of mates any day.. but maybe that's what I'm all about.