The Plague!

• Thread starter DeletedUser14167
  • Start date

DeletedUser14167

PEOPLE! i came bit late home, and found a fraud! someone else has taken The alliance name and is posing as the alliance leader! do not join The plague that is there now!

DeletedUser14167

My new alliance name is Knights of the Crusade

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a nerd that is trying to steal a nerd's alliance! lol JK...

DeletedUser

Not to dismiss but, The Plague is a very beaten up name... everyone could think of that and not even be aware that you have used that name as well tbh.

DeletedUser15100

This is why I never release the name of my Alliance until the world launches, because sad players like to steel good quality names.

DeletedUser14167

hehe aicy. way to change the topic. +rep... but i cant!

DeletedUser65

Rather the other half, that steel 'is' a verb. Not that common a verb I suppose, but common enough for me to recognise it.

DeletedUser

Rather the other half, that steel 'is' a verb. Not that common a verb I suppose, but common enough for me to recognise it.
He's right Aicy. "Steel" can be used as a verb as in the sentence, "He steeled himself for the impact."

DeletedUser

Ok this is getting iterating but can we get back on topic, o shoot i forgot what it was about, a plague it think? lol

Aicy

Strategos
I hope you guys know it's against the rules to correct someone's grammar.

Oh, and I didn't correct his grammar but just said a random statement... Somewhat like the majority of my posts.

DeletedUser

I hope you guys know it's against the rules to correct someone's grammar.

Oh, and I didn't correct his grammar but just said a random statement... Somewhat like the majority of my posts.

How are we correcting his grammar? We are trying to interpret his word as to find the meaning of his statement.

Aicy

Strategos
When did I say you were correcting his grammar? I was just saying a random statement... As usual.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well then, you actually managed to confuse the crap out of me before.
Congratulations to you. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't mind, and i forgot which word i was going to say ether one a good possibility.