The Plan~ New Idea's

DeletedUser22517

Saibot, I don't feel the need to quote you since it will just take up space... But when answering your questions it was not necessarily on the defensive. Many players here don't know who I am for the most part, I didn't expect people to know who I am, since I am from the us. server. So I did feel the need to let people know my back story anyways.

Now mungus1974
1. I am gathering a good group of players, just not you... I don't think you are a positive player and you seem to have a goal of offending people, I am not offended but it seems like you are trying.
2. I bet you haven't lead an alliance to win a war with 400 players against your 80, or any ratio like that for that matter.
3. Money might not be a motivating factor to you, but to many others it will be, I cannot be used. I make sure the players that get paid are only the trustworthy members, most players in my alliance will be friends from past worlds, I wanted to make it an option to have some newer players, this is why I posted this on the en. forums.

I will add you to the team dazzler, if you have Skype then feel free to add me, Skype is preferred I might even make it a requirement. My Skype is: XpertGreek

to respond to milocece...
I know many players from The Culling, all good players, the only problem is they will not be joining the next us. world... I recently posted announcing it will be a us. world.

I would appreciate any further questions to improve or try to disapprove my points. Thanks!

I am just giving advice mate, nothing else.You can accept or not that is up to you.I offend only people who deserve that.And to answer your 2:
My alliance with less than 100 members was in war against 1 000 + players and we won that world.

DeletedUser

@XpertGreek - good luck to you for next en world. have a question, why does your sig say en79 pandosia? are you in that world too? if yes then your IGN please.

@others- Have been following this thread from the beginning and it seems some love picking on others for the heck of it. Let the guy try his own idea(money for trustworthy), if he fails you know what not to do. If he succeeds, you know what to do.

DeletedUser

I am just giving advice mate, nothing else.You can accept or not that is up to you.I offend only people who deserve that.And to answer your 2:
My alliance with less than 100 members was in war against 1 000 + players and we won that world.
can you link me to the world stats please???

DeletedUser

looks good, but you still have some alliances to clean up, I am assuming you guys are at war with The Fight Club?

DeletedUser

Sounds good Maponos! just remember its going to be on us. do you have Skype?

DeletedUser

I do XpertGreek, Maponos07 The Destroyer. Look forward to playing the game with you.

DeletedUser30636

i dont even play anymore but ill glady come back if your going to pay me :D

DeletedUser

Yes, the name will be changed, we as an alliance will decide on the name once the world opens, for the meantime the name of the alliance is The Plan.... but only temporarily.

DeletedUser48362

Yes, the name will be changed, we as an alliance will decide on the name once the world opens, for the meantime the name of the alliance is The Plan.... but only temporarily.

ok let me know when it starts :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'll gladly join this alliance, however if you want my legendary skills, then my daily rate is £50. I'm sure that is affordable ;)

Lol NO! I believe paying other players is against the rules...

DeletedUser

thank you Biohazard. I am also fairly certain it isn't against the rules J.n.c