The Plan~ New Idea's

DeletedUser

ready to farm us? haha, sure you were... I would of liked to see you guys try. Just join the next us. world...

DeletedUser

well then, I would disagree with the us. worlds being boring, but what you are right about it that the en. servers have more action.

DeletedUser

we have already faced of on sparta, all though it wasn't to serious... I would join en. but I am not well known enough on en. to be able to make a pre made and be recognized, so I think I will stick to the us. but I will still talk in the en. forums.

DeletedUser

You just take active and experienced players that know how to play and not pay them.

DeletedUser

haha, but many of the us. players I know and are friends with would rather stick to the us.

DeletedUser

§4) Account Sales

It is forbidden for accounts to be involved in any commercial activity. An account cannot be offered for sale. Offering gold coins to other players in exchange for in-game activities such as attacking other players is prohibited.

Examples:

It is forbidden to buy or sell resources( for example on E-bay)
It is forbidden to sell your account, or to sell playing rights to your account.
It is forbidden to advertise gold or resources for sale on your profile.
It is forbidden to complete or accept game services for gold.
It is forbidden to ask a third party to conquer your enemies in exchange for gold.

this probably makes it against the rules

DeletedUser42857

It is forbidden to buy or sell resources( for example on E-bay)
It is forbidden to sell your account, or to sell playing rights to your account.
It is forbidden to advertise gold or resources for sale on your profile.
It is forbidden to complete or accept game services for gold.
It is forbidden to ask a third party to conquer your enemies in exchange for gold.

this probably makes it against the rules

From what i gather hes offering 50c a month for people to be members. I dont think that contravines any of the above rules. No gold, resources or accounts have traded..

that said, the quality of mercenary he will get for 50c a month is probably pretty low..

DeletedUser

it says dollars doesn't it. I still think that it is close "It is forbidden to complete or accept game services for your gold."

DeletedUser

hmm.. I am not sure, also I still am not sure why people think I am paying everyone 50$ a month, I said once a month I may pay some players up to 50$ a month.

Zarun-

Strategos
Yeah he's actually right, it's not technically against the rules. It says 'account' not 'player' and mentions gold not real cash lol.

Nice loophole find there, although I wouldn't be surprised to see a rule change now.