The Platoon

• Thread starter DeletedUser42407
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

1789396-9cb3d353b40b67d7d8c920f45fa8d33c.jpg

My alliance The Platoon will be a group of strong, active and experienced players.

A Platoon is a squad in the military that consists of 30-40 soldiers who all watch each others backs.

I already have a few members and I am looking for experienced players to join the alliance. I myself am experienced in Psi and Zakros where I lead two powerful alliances.

The Platoon will be an agressive alliance and ABP will be our specialty. Any enemies of ours will be dealt swiftly and quietly unlike other alliances who brag about their victories.

In The Platoon we don't take revenge, we teach lessons.

Requirements:
-Have over 10000 points in over 3 worlds
-Play at least 2 hours everyday

If you want to join post below;the direction is North-West.

Attachments

• soldier_in_multicam.jpg
    soldier_in_multicam.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Please can someone stop this... I hate seeing to many people get their hopes up... These threads are starting to be absolutely not convincing at all. People don't even state why we should join....

DeletedUser42407

Good luck with that. And daveinator I have not finished this I just posted it to save dont worry im adding more.

DeletedUser42407

I suggest you don't waste my time and make empty threats buddy1971.

DeletedUser32498

Oh the horror of a dispute before worlds open... Can't we all just get along? ;)

DeletedUser42407

sablestag its funny how you waste my time posting on my forum what alliance are you in? Im betting its pretty bad.

DeletedUser8790

I am not sure, if they are run by elias, then maybe they are not so bad, but if Barnes is in control, Look out!

DeletedUser32498

sablestag its funny how you waste my time posting on my forum what alliance are you in? Im betting its pretty bad.

It's funny how you trolled this thread with 2 of your own posts in a row without even clicking an 'edit post' button. sablestag knows what he is doing. Never ever try and demoralize players who have more experience than you. ;) That's my tip of the week and days following when the world opens. :)

DeletedUser42407

Sorry that I am offended when some calls my alliance bad. Also I would appreciate if you just left this thread, you have been no help and really your kind of annoying. Also I bet he doesn't have more experience than me because on my other account I reached 740k points in PSI.

DeletedUser32498

Sorry that I am offended when some calls my alliance bad. Also I would appreciate if you just left this thread, you have been no help and really your kind of annoying. Also I bet he doesn't have more experience than me because on my other aco I reached 740k points in PSI

Okay if you actually did reach that much points in PSI you should have mentioned it first so we actually knew how experienced you were. So my apologies go out to you if that is the case, but you have to make sure you start acting experienced rather than picking fights on the forum.

DeletedUser30111

Haha, I only said the same thing you said on the Sesame Street thread. I even did a smilie so you'd know I was kidding, your alliance may be good, what do I know? The world hasn't even started yet

P.S. I have 900k points in Troy, not bragging or anything, there are much more experienced players than me here, I just wanted to prove you wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

I apologise sablestag I did not know you were kidding. Callinectes stop advertising. Daveinator just leave all you do is post snide comments which really annoy me.

DeletedUser32498

I apologise sablestag I did not know you were kidding. Callinectes stop advertising. Daveinator just leave all you do is post snide comments which really annoy me.
Learn to have some fun too. Lol. :)

DeletedUser42407

Really man you have filled up 2 pages of your on my thread.