The Platoon

• Thread starter DeletedUser42407
  • Start date

DeletedUser42407

I know to be honest I don't really care I already have 30 people that will join so I just posted this thread for fun. I actually enjoy replying to your comments.

DeletedUser42407

I know right its funny how I have 3 pages of posts and no one joining not that I really care but its interesting. Also what alliance are you in or are you making one?

DeletedUser

I know right its funny how I have 3 pages of posts and no one joining not that I really care but its interesting
I consider interesting as "Playing Grepolis", but then again, thats just my opinion :D ;)

DeletedUser42407

Does anyone know how to put pictures on here? I need a profile picture for my alliance. My computer is a Macintosh.

DeletedUser32498

Does anyone know how to put pictures on here? I need a profile picture for my alliance. My computer is a Macintosh.
Okay simple. When you click 'reply' there is a button called insert images it should be the 3rd last icon. Then you can either select whether to upload from you computer or from a URL. If you decide from your computer find the file with the picture and select it.

DeletedUser42407

Thanks! I finished editing, I added spaces between lines and added additional content as well as a picture. Hope everyone likes it now.

DeletedUser19042

It's good enough. :D

Just a suggestion.
There are a few very good GFX artists in our forum. You can request your alliance's coat of arms here for free.
Because, a good coat of arms will also pull good players, and gives your alliance a good public image (you aren't seen as noobs.)

DeletedUser

It's good enough. :D

Just a suggestion.
There are a few very good GFX artists in our forum. You can request your alliance's coat of arms here for free.
Because, a good coat of arms will also pull good players, and gives your alliance a good public image (you aren't seen as noobs.)

Members of my alliance won't have to worry, since i'll be making all the GFX stuff they need. For example I am making every member a CoA once we feel they deserve one ;)

DeletedUser15240

This is interesting you say you played and led an alliance in psi, out of interest what alliance was that?

DeletedUser42407

Olympia was the alliance, it had 500,000 points and was in the top 5 before I had to leave due to RL issues.

DeletedUser15240

Olympus rising? And no offence but 500K points isn't very much at all.

DeletedUser42407

No not olympus rising. It was before that called olympus it has been like 3 years so sorry if i forget the name and anyway who the hell are you posting on my thread. Also 500k is a good amount for an alliance limit of 30.

DeletedUser41934

I wonder how the top 15 would look like towards the end of bp!