~The player above~

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

Past experience: 9/10- you seem experienced from our conversation
Alliance: 6/10- I expected more of this alliance but now this alliance doesn't seem like a "major threat"
ABP-7/10 not too good but not too bad
DBP/ 8/10 Meh
Awesome name: 10/10

46/60

DeletedUser47121

Past experience: 8/10
Alliance: 9/10
ABP-1/10
DBP/ 1/10

20/50

DeletedUser

civecnavi

Past experience 1/10 never heard of you before
points 6/10 Not bad it's a shame i'm going to have to help rim you soon
alliance -3/10 one of the worst alliances in the game who war dec'd my alliance impact pre bp
abp 1/10 horrible
dbp 3/10

Total 8/50

I.G.N---->lokiswrath

DeletedUser29152

Ratings of other players - 0/10 Civec is a pro who doesn't deserve your hostility. Civ just look away from this commoner and sail your alliance to MRA hall of fame :) May I suggest naming your ship the Titanic?
Name Choice - 5/10 thedemon is ok but what is 447? the amount of times you've been rimmed?
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

General Swag - 5/10 You walk with your pants sagging by your knees. A real Swag-master has them by his ankles. Also you don't use the words "Yolo, Swag and Bae" at least 3 times each in a sentence...not cool.
Bribery - 30/10 Very well done. You know how to really convince a man.

Overall 40/40

IGN - TomCreed999

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Past experience: 9/10- you seem experienced from our conversation
Alliance: 6/10- I expected more of this alliance but now this alliance doesn't seem like a "major threat"
ABP-7/10 not too good but not too bad
DBP/ 8/10 Meh
Awesome name: 10/10

46/60

To be frank, I doubt you even looked up my stats. I have 9 DBP, and you gave me a 8/10. On the other hand, I believe my high amount of ABP merits more than a "not too good not too bad" remark.

DeletedUser

To be frank, I doubt you even looked up my stats. I have 9 DBP, and you gave me a 8/10. On the other hand, I believe my high amount of ABP merits more than a "not too good not too bad" remark.

You're in 3rd place i'd give you a 7 too :p

DeletedUser47121

civecnavi

Past experience 1/10 never heard of you before
points 6/10 Not bad it's a shame i'm going to have to help rim you soon
alliance -3/10 one of the worst alliances in the game who war dec'd my alliance impact pre bp
abp 1/10 horrible
dbp 3/10

Total 8/50

I.G.N---->lokiswrath

Really,how low can Impact go,cause we turned you red when you started to attack us for no reason.

DeletedUser30636

Really,how low can Impact go,cause we turned you red when you started to attack us for no reason.

there was reasons, its called farming. let me explain...

Farming usually occurs at the end of BP, and early game, doesnt happen so much late game. When you farm someone you have the opportunity to take resources and or Battle points, what battle points do is allow you to gain more culture which in turn gives you more city slots. You should really read the guides, they might explain better

DeletedUser47121

Farming usually occurs at the end of BP, and early game, doesnt happen so much early game. When you farm someone you have the opportunity to take resources and or Battle points, what battle points do is allow you to gain more culture which in turn gives you more city slots. You should really read the guides, they might explain better

I dont mind cause i am farming your members on my island but i mind that your buddies say that we are to blaim.

DeletedUser46838

Farming usually occurs at the end of BP, and early game, doesnt happen so much early game. When you farm someone you have the opportunity to take resources and or Battle points, what battle points do is allow you to gain more culture which in turn gives you more city slots. You should really read the guides, they might explain better

One of you is the noob....:)

DeletedUser30636

I dont mind cause i am farming your members on my island but i mind that your buddies say that we are to blaim.

haha is that why you have 300 BP? XD and even if you we're that would just make you a hypocrite. You are to blame, you declared war on us XD

DeletedUser47121

haha is that why you have 300 BP? XD and even if you we're that would just make you a hypocrite. You are to blame, you declared war on us XD

I cleared cities and farming them its not my foult they dont have army.

DeletedUser40768

I cleared cities and farming them its not my foult they dont have army.

lol I think players in your alliance don't have militia, I attack 3 of your players whenever I feel like it and I never see the militia. I do however see slingers and horsemen to complement about 20 swords. It is almost like they never log in mate :D

Edit: Not complaining though, I like having few casualties :)

DeletedUser47121

lol I think players in your alliance don't have militia, I attack 3 of your players whenever I feel like it and I never see the militia. I do however see slingers and horsemen to complement about 20 swords. It is almost like they never log in mate :D

I know how you feel,same thing is with me i saw militia only once when i attacked Impact.

DeletedUser30636

he probably got 90% of his BP from quests as well XD