The Preatorian Leaving

• Thread starter DeletedUser24598
  • Start date

DeletedUser24598

Hey guys, gals, I just wanted to make a little announcement that I'm leaving the game and giving my account over to a guy in ONE*. I've got a new job and I'm working on average 9-12 hrs a day, I just wanted to let people know from now on you won't be talking to me. As of today I'm getting off the account and handing it over.

I wanted to especially say goodbye to some friends: Yaden, KyMaysie, Ladywind, Aeternum, Dev7in, and SweetT.

Good luck with world wonders everyone, I hope ONE* wins, haha.

Good luck all.

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

But good luck with your RL and will you still spam us on the forums?

DeletedUser24598

Oh and my best friend Kudiwa, lol? I probably won't be posting on the forums after today, I don't want to intrude on the new guy taking the account. Honestly I left because I knew I just couldn't be on top of my game with how much I work now, and things like slipping in the rankings was bothering me, I would rather someone who could go far with my account do so.

Anyways, goodbye all, I might stop by to read up and see how the world has progressed from time to time but I'll stay off the forums, most of you have me on skype so if you still want to chat it up we can do that. The.Preatorian is my skype. Good luck to everyone.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Pre, We'll have to chat on skype sometime =D

DeletedUser

Bye pre,I'll miss your forum fights.

R.I.P-The original Preatorian

DeletedUser

All the best Preatorian you will be missed, good luck to Preatorian mk 2 :D

DeletedUser29152

yeah who is taking ur acc? can he leave his acc for us to take his cities

DeletedUser

best of luck dude, I've enjoyed reading your posts on the forums. Do hope you come back and say hello every once and a while.

DeletedUser

i dont like the new preatorian :(

but he dosent know me and I am having fun with him :p