The proctology department of Iota

DeletedUser

Evo What a joke, They attack my city then complain I changed the name after the attack. All I changed was I added there name to the beginning as they showed interest in it.

That city was always called Emma Royds, I guess it must have excited Evo to jump in and clean my Emma Royds out. Evo the Proctology department of Iota :D.

If you call those visits attacks then your alliance is just as spineless as I have always thought it to be.

I had to message a bunch of your players to ask them 1 question as this was a opportunity not to be missed :D

Here is the message I sent them :

Could you ask your doctor of Proctology to stop clearing out my Emma Royds

Thanks
Colin1972

Look I wind up your leaders and still they don't attack Lol Evo what a joke! :D

DeletedUser

Looks like evo win they called in the grepo police :Angry: A fair fight would have been better, I guess they could not remove my city names by attacking me in game, fair enough 2 was a bit naughty but the rest was your own minds reading words that was not there.

oh well it was fun for a day.
It just proves they are all talk and no fight I am a small player against evo's 2 alliances and yet they still don't attack

Iota's biggest joke is evo :D

DeletedUser

Ohh no worries My friend... EVO just got the biggest slap in the face you couldn't possibly imagine. ;) Distracting them on the forums with my antics worked quite well for our Intelligence OP. I think their feeling a tad bit umm..."Dumbfounded, perplexed, shocked, demoralized, etc, etc..." Our Intel OP couldnt have been executed any better. Evo is falling at a rapid pace and we intend to Ride the wave of our Successful Operation. ::Maniacal Laugh:: there's always a method to our madness in "Bad Company." Never underestimate your opponent... EVO has learned this the Hard Way. (Real HARD.) Thank you Manu for executing our Intel OP to absolute perfection! You are a true Warrior to go behind enemy lines and extract the info that was needed from EVO's desperate campaign of attempting to recruit Our players of Bad Company. (All the pieces fit now dont they EVO!? ::Maniacal Laughter::)

P.s. Long Live MANU FORTI.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So that will explain there childish way they run to mommy "mom that looks like a bad word" :D

Come on how is Emma rude

Good rep for your efforts

DeletedUser

Ohh no worries My friend... EVO just got the biggest slap in the face you couldn't possibly imagine. ;) Distracting them on the forums with my antics worked quite well for our Intelligence OP. I think their feeling a tad bit umm..."Dumbfounded, perplexed, shocked, demoralized, etc, etc..." Our Intel OP couldnt have been executed any better. Evo is falling at a rapid pace and we intend to Ride the wave of our Successful Operation. ::Maniacal Laugh:: there's always a method to our madness in "Bad Company." Never underestimate your opponent... EVO has learned this the Hard Way. (Real HARD.) Thank you Manu for executing our Intel OP to absolute perfection! You are a true Warrior to go behind enemy lines and extract the info that was needed from EVO's desperate campaign of attempting to recruit Our players of Bad Company. (All the pieces fit now dont they EVO!? ::Maniacal Laughter::)

P.s. Long Live MANU FORTI.

Hahaha what slap in the face is that? I'd actually say we're having quite a bit of fun, sure of the path ahead, and positive we can do what we need to do. We didn't want you to know ANY of it anyways, thats why we offered it so quickly to a newly recruited enemy player... :)

Now lets see you do something with it Einstein. Or are you limited to clumsy, foolish intel ops? :pro:

DeletedUser

What intel? please... Manu saw our public forums and a few mission statements... big deal... i would hope he didnt join to just "spy" , then i would loose what respect i have for him... for the brief time working with him, he seems like a really nice guy and pretty honest. If it was all just "smoke and mirrors" then thats pretty dam weak and shows the true nature of your so called bad co. When you have to resort to spying,lieing,cheating,ect you should just quit...

and who is this collins person?

soo much talk yet so lil action...

DeletedUser

MF accomplished his mission and I trust he will continue to fight. Too bad you only scratched the surface getting to know him. He doesn't need anyone to recognize his worth or have "respect" for him. He's his own man and quite an awesome one at that.

DeletedUser

TDC - Quite frankly sending in manu was pointless, what on earth did he find out in a week lol nothing of great importance..

Actually I call your bluff ;) if Manu was a spy maybe he can post here and tell us all? ;)

DeletedUser

Man this is just priceless. EVO thinkin they had us all along...

@BBcue Amen Brotha...Amen. Lets just say The Pictures or "Intel" in this case are to gruesome and too (NOT) worthy to print on Open forums. It also means you might as well scrap all your (Wait , Wait, Let me clarify Your ONE Meaningless OP) Supposed OPS b/c obviously now we know your at least "Attempting" to come to us. (For Once. ) EVO= Our Bark is Hella Worse than our Bite, If EVO even has One! LMAO!

DeletedUser

and who is this collins person?

soo much talk yet so lil action...

Please don't try to use my words back against me I am the one saying so much talk and no action about evo.

And learn to read it is COLIN not collins

You must be evo you have so much empty space between your ears :D

DeletedUser

Lol syl, i knew you were full of fluff on this one ;-) nice try x

DeletedUser

Awww Lozza, whats there to prove!? Some info on RonaldB's demise thanks to initially myself 30 days ago, and now Bad Company Members taking the rest of his cities and finishing the OP the INSTANT he came back from VAC? ? What about Super Bildo? Ahhh, NOW I've hit a Nerve haven't I? Need I go on? Well I won't of Course, But I've proven my point.... Tootles! ::Tries to stifle his laughter::

P.s. Jenna expressed: "Im just a Dumb and Young boy (34 years old thank you very much) with no Wargame experience, especially Grepolis..." Jokes on you now WOMAN.

P.s.s. Gabriel Iglasias is "Fluffy" Not me, I'm Mean and Lean, with an intellectual Mind thats quite beyond Keen...

DeletedUser

It's the first time I see people who are supposed to be keepers and analisists of the intelligence, shouting so much about their (not so)intelligence...

DeletedUser

LMAO...Dude, exactly my point. You just explained it in a simpler Manner. Much appreciated. ;)

DeletedUser

lol Oh my that is the worse spy I've ever heard of in the history of Grep :D
The only potential intel Manu might have got from Evo is about 1 op, but then you go and pull him out in plenty of time for us to change it.. and then brag about your intel on here! haha I'm laughing so much right now I spat my coffee!

Intelligence? I fail to see an ounce of it on this little mission ;)

:D

DeletedUser

The Obvious...

Lozza, Im going to quote your previous statement Once were done with our Plans soon. And then we can all laugh at you and EVO together! (Plus Roosters Antics, and when Egami comes back, his witty humor that balances me oooh soo much!. Ohh how do I mis thee Egami! Roosters doin a dang good job of keepin the peace though. Haha. BOOOOO!)

DeletedUser

Lozza, Im going to quote your previous statement Once were done with our Plans soon. And then we can all laugh at you and EVO together! (Plus Roosters Antics, and when Egami comes back, his witty humor that balances me oooh soo much!. Ohh how do I mis thee Egami! Roosters doin a dang good job of keepin the peace though. Haha. BOOOOO!)

please do, I have a little quote of yours for later use.. which I'll spill later when it serves our purpose ;)

DeletedUser

Ohh How I wait with anticipation Miss Lozza... your foreplay is quite entertaining. "For later use..." Ooooh Dear Ohh my! I just got Goose Bumps...