The proctology department of Iota

DeletedUser

Not making excuses. Just saying you didn't take any of his cities until he didn't log in for a few days. Get it right :)

DeletedUser

As if we know his log in times or when hes available...Come on now Homie! If your going to defend your "Fabled Reality" you gotta do better than that. ;)

DeletedUser

Hello Forum PPL...

CENOBITES<<<<<<Ginnie-pig and it worked the way we wanted it to work...

DeletedUser

Actually, I can thank you for that. Your timing sucks. If you would have timed properly the outcome may have been different. The other attacks were timed nice.. not yours. Great wateries though.. thanks.

Well, concerning my timings - I have more than one messages sent by your allies to me, saying "great timing, respect!". So your little tease aint working on me.

And about your luck, I just recalled a song, seems like was created especially for south 56 situation:

All nightmare long

Luck... runs... out!

Cheers :)

Edit: Changed the link to a live version from my city :) I was there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha i love this! lol you know what though.. we don't care :) take a city we'll do what we've always done.. use your bp and take 4 lol and as for players being inactive, if ya can't hack it then no worries, plenty here that can :)

DeletedUser

At least "Your Sooooo Preeeety!" ::Smirks::

? Lozza, your comments as of late have no actual context to reality. BUT if it lets you sleep easier at night, well...So be it. Continue to spew forth your propaganda. Its always nice waking up to read such nonsense... ::Glares at you Viciously::

DeletedUser

lol maybe I'm talking to you too much and copying your spew ;)

::flutters eyelashes::

DeletedUser

Lmao. Now THAT, We can agree on! ::Winks at you playfully:: MUAAAH!

DeletedUser

sniping timing

The south is fun, for instance I just got beaten up pretty bad (worst beating I've taken in at least a month) for talking crap (and I missed 100% of my snipes!) But that wont stop anything :)

Good job popeto! second round was timed alot better... I thought you had me for sure. :pro:

Regarding timing I would like to add an example myself.

My city was out of defenses (stacked in another city under revolt) and because of a miscalculation of my part I wasn't expecting a CS by Contanza. The moment I did, I requested help for sniping
There was a gap of 12 seconds between the closely timed clearing attacks and the CS.

We managed to put 8 supports just in front of the CS and sniped it efficiently.
TDC/AL/PL/SL and even The last One standing formed a great team.
I want to thanks my fellow mates for this incredible example of team work.

DeletedUser

Amen to that LaBandolera, Amen to that. OUR Bad Company Coalition of Active members Grows exponentially on a daily basis in Skills, efficiency, And Super fast response times as demonstrated during the attacks on you as you mentioned above. I feel Bad for EVO'S this week. This week/weekend is the turning point of the war, And WE...ARE...WINNING.

DeletedUser

Amen to that LaBandolera, Amen to that. OUR Bad Company Coalition of Active members Grows exponentially on a daily basis in Skills, efficiency, And Super fast response times as demonstrated during the attacks on you as you mentioned above. I feel Bad for EVO'S this week. This week/weekend is the turning point of the war, And WE...ARE...WINNING.

pffft... really you guys pull off 1 snipe and that in your eyes is brilliant?

I call that normal skills everyone should have if they wish to play this game correctly, glad to see your getting the hang of it,lol

:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

::Shakes head at Contanza with Disbelief at his Naivety::

Okay look, Enough of your propaganda lies... FACT: EVO OWNED OC 66 39 days ago and you had your highest ranking players all up in the Top ten of player Rankings. Look at YOU now.
FACT, EVO No longer Owns or is even remotely a THREAT in OC 66 thanks to us and Not even ONE of your players are any longer in the Top ten Rankings, Hell, Top 20 even. And This week especially, we've done EXTENSIVE damage To you EVO's. EVOLUTION in all its factions will be completely removed from OC 66 which once was an ocean you had a strong foot hold in within the next 14 days. Remember your massive EVO island just 2 weeks ago with your Top 10 players inhabiting it, BBcue and myself were the only ones Ballz enough to hit it and successfully I might add and conquering a city each. LOOK at it NOW. We Own it... And will completely have it under our control very soon. Face it, Thats now THREE Ocean's We've pushed you out of, cutting a wedge right through your front lines. Will be invading and conquering your Front lines NEXT. Like I said a month ago, EVO is facing a Losing battle, I also said we were going to take over OC 66, And We HAVE. Just 30 days ago upon entering that Ocean, TDC didnt even exist. I was 212th Place, Look at us now. I've jumped to Top 10 of that Ocean (#1 in my other 2 Oceans) And TDC went from being Non existent in OC 66 to Now Ranking THIRD. Completely Eliminating All of your EVO alliances from what was once proclaimed YOUR OCEAN. Evo is all talk and propaganda, We Do our talking and then back it up with Action... NUFF SAID. ::Snickers::
I await your excuses to defend your absolute FAILURE in holding yet another Ocean, Especially one you HAD such a firm grip on in OC 66.
Rest in Peace EVO... Rest in PEACE. (Hell, Rest in Pieces is more fitting.) ::Maniacal Laughter:: (SW)

"We Do NOT Forgive,
We Do NOT Forget,
Our Loyalty is UN-QUESTIONABLE,
Together We are "BAD-COMPANY."
Ultimately , We are THE DEATH CRUSADERS.
Expect US..."

DeletedUser

::Shakes head at Contanza with Disbelief at his Naivety::

BlahBlahBlah...

How did you get all that out of me pointing the fact that sniping isnt a big deal?

Are you a politician? If not you should be, because you the best at deflecting a statement an/or question and turning it around to fit whatever is on you mind...

As far as O66 goes personally I never cared about it...marjbo was in charge of the area and when he got caught cheating and banned[thank god] well what lil organization was there fall apart and the turtles ran to safety ie: bad co.

anyone who cares to really know whats going on only has to look into ones colonization history to see where there moving...

DeletedUser

And your point being? Again, the Typical EVO excuse... ( Ohh, We dont care about that), OR wait, "I lost interest" Oooooh Oooooh! This ones the most popular One. "They were going on vacation or quitting anyways." You cant use That as an excuse this time, we took on one of your BIGGEST players, Have in total taken 13 of his cities, and ALL within 72 hours with a Perfectly Planned (Yet long in the works) Operation. Facts always did scare your Alliance off... ::Snickers:: Your Next My friend. I Give YOU my word.

P.s. Mad Props to Little Brother for working so closely with us... ;)

DeletedUser

Real Men of Genius

I have a quick observation. If basic principles of "Evolution" state that a superior race will have to "Evolve" in order to maintain its dominance or else it will become extinct,Well then, when EVO named themselves, they set up their own "Prophetic" demise...In true to form Definition of "Evolution", they will be replaced by a more powerful, more sophisticated, more adaptable, more Superior, and more dangerous species, And that Obvious "Species" is BAD COMPANY. I believe we should thank Evo for naming themselves as such, thus allowing us to Full-fill their prophecy. Here is to You EVO! I think we should do a Bud Light commercial about them..."Real men, of Genius style..."

DeletedUser

1. VM? You're talking about VM? What did Lozza have to say about that coward LaBandolera and going on VM? Something about it happening soon? Who's on VM? Oh...if it isn't cowardly LaBandolera.

2. Yay. You sniped a CS. It took 5 of you to snipe a CS. One CS to one city belonging to one player. good job. claps hands.

I sniped 3 CS the other day myself...in one day...to two different players. Nice to see you're learning how to play the game...finally! Problem is...you're on 2+2=4 and we're working quantum mechanics over here.

But it's nice to see you guys have your spirits up. You'll need that in the coming months. Oh yes...I do believe you will.

DeletedUser

::Scratches Head:: Jenna, Focus Woman! Were discussing the utter Butt whooping of your TOP Players in a matter of a few days. Stop deflecting. (Or attempting to anyways) We've sniped Hella plenty of your attacks before. (Remember Operation Kill CENO, Epic Failure=Snubbed Toe!?) Come on now... Gawd I cant WAIT to be within reach of Even ONE of your cities with a CS Just to hush your non sensible Gibber Jabber on the boards once and for all.

P.s. I guess Our three way kiss is now out of the question huh? ::Whimsical Smile::

DeletedUser

Before and After Pics of EVO's Supposed Stronghold in OC 66:

BEFORE: (Less Than 2 weeks ago I might add.)

EVOislandInvade.jpg

AFTER: (Present Day)

AftershotofEVOislandtakenOVER.jpg

Need I say More... ::Smirks Wickedly::

DeletedUser

::Scratches Head:: Jenna, Focus Woman! Were discussing the utter Butt whooping of your TOP Players in a matter of a few days. Stop deflecting. (Or attempting to anyways) We've sniped Hella plenty of your attacks before. (Remember Operation Kill CENO, Epic Failure=Snubbed Toe!?) Come on now... Gawd I cant WAIT to be within reach of Even ONE of your cities with a CS Just to hush your non sensible Gibber Jabber on the boards once and for all.

P.s. I guess Our three way kiss is now out of the question huh? ::Whimsical Smile::

1. Ceno wasn't a snipe...it was a turtle-ing.
2. I didn't stub my toe, I outright broke it.
3. Nice job taking aaxc's cities. Nevermind he had to be in the back of an ambulance for you to do it. Pffft...seriously unimpressed.

I look forward to the day you try to take one of my cities. All this easy BP in the form of unguarded transports and bireme attacks you've been feeding the rest of my team makes me jealous. If you want to get anywhere close to being allowed to kiss even my big toe you're gonna have to start sending me some BP love. That is...if you're man enough to try and take me.

Though, as with Barbie before you and all his big talk, I bet I'll be blowing out the candles and putting on a bathrobe long before you make it anywhere near my doorstep.

DeletedUser

::Smiles Uncontrollably:: Now THAT, was a great Come back! Touch'e My attractive Female Nemesis, TOUCH'E! MUAAAAH~!