The proctology department of Iota

DeletedUser

While you've been messing around in 66 taking our inactives and recruiting our turtles and those we booted, we've been busy hehe

You do realise that Evo have all but finished TBE in the north? or a that we've been securing our position in the core? no you just see that we let you make some ground in 66. Yes I say let you.. we purposely pulled back from 66. Ask Dragonfly or Kim or cabz lol Any of them will confirm this.

18th March - That is the date we decided to leave 66.. so it took you that long to take an ocean that was practically handed to you :) so nice try on the bs ;) come back when you might have half a clue what we might be up too.. you're playing right into our hands btw hehe.. :p

DeletedUser

Bad Co. = Iota`s Waste Management Co.

"Commercial Garbage Service is removal of waste generated by businesses or household[IE:Evos Leftovers] with trash and garbage[IE: inactives and scared turtles]."

2front_end_loader.jpg

DeletedUser12512

i have a quick observation. If basic principles of "evolution" state that a superior race will have to "evolve" in order to maintain its dominance or else it will become extinct,well then, when evo named themselves, they set up their own "prophetic" demise...in true to form definition of "evolution", they will be replaced by a more powerful, more sophisticated, more adaptable, more superior, and more dangerous species, and that obvious "species" is bad company. I believe we should thank evo for naming themselves as such, thus allowing us to full-fill their prophecy. Here is to you evo! I think we should do a bud light commercial about them..."real men, of genius style..."

"wassaaabiiiiii !!!"

DeletedUser

1. VM? You're talking about VM? What did Lozza have to say about that coward LaBandolera and going on VM? Something about it happening soon? Who's on VM? Oh...if it isn't cowardly LaBandolera.

2. Yay. You sniped a CS. It took 5 of you to snipe a CS. One CS to one city belonging to one player. good job. claps hands.

I sniped 3 CS the other day myself...in one day...to two different players. Nice to see you're learning how to play the game...finally! Problem is...you're on 2+2=4 and we're working quantum mechanics over here.

But it's nice to see you guys have your spirits up. You'll need that in the coming months. Oh yes...I do believe you will.

I know this was coming, After my last conquer I informed Herb I would go in vm (wouldn't really do that if it was a sneaky move, now wouldn't I), I have to step in for a colleague for work. Seems if someone has to leave for a period he should make a formal announcement, well I'll do that next time.
I didn't want to step in this low to earth childish bashing of who's the best. I merely wanted to state how close this was and how well it was played by both contanza and us. Feel free to testify of wonderful actions by Evo as well.

I don't know what' your job is Jen, but some people have to contribute to the economy as well.

DeletedUser

turtles

Ever checked on Roky's cities with 1600 birs in it every day, what do you call that? attack, defense etc .... my god

DeletedUser

Seems if someone has to leave for a period he should make a formal announcement, well I'll do that next time.

blame your allliance, they feel the need to scream everytime an Evo goes into vm :p

p.s. Jen has a pretty good job, so I'd maybe not bring that up as an arguement ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ever checked on Roky's cities with 1600 birs in it every day, what do you call that? attack, defense etc .... my god

Rocky is playing a role atm and it happens to be Defense.. And he is doing a good job @ it..

His stats shows his Offensive skills are just as good so, yah...

How did that last mission go vs him? I`d say pretty good for Rocky and his BP ;)

DeletedUser

You do realise that Evo have all but finished TBE in the north?

Not quite right...

Evo did not finish TBE... TBE self-imploded slightly... 3 of the biggest hitters quit... well 2 quit one (me) is on maybe permanent hiatus.

I just wanted to clarify that had we 3 not gone then it would not be like it is now.

Noel is a hard charger... Peterlee, Elias, and Tiaola are 3 of the easiest players to play against... not to include Neamittica and Spencer2 (also jokes) O64 was all but won until we had left.

Again Roky, Redrich, ZugZug, Noeltags, and even Uprora are hard chargers... that is O54/53

Sorry Lozza just want to make sure it is known they did not work for it... the hounds got the scraps of the dinner table when the real men and women left.

DeletedUser

EVO's are World Famously "Renowned" for consuming scraps... No biggie, Ultimately it makes them like a poorly written piece of computer code; "Fat, Bloated, And ultimately inefficiently useless."

DeletedUser

EVO's are World Famously "Renowned" for consuming scraps... No biggie, Ultimately it makes them like a poorly written piece of computer code; "Fat, Bloated, And ultimately inefficiently useless."

I like to think of myself as efficiently useless.

Perhaps even decisively useless.

DeletedUser

Not quite right...

Evo did not finish TBE... TBE self-imploded slightly... 3 of the biggest hitters quit... well 2 quit one (me) is on maybe permanent hiatus.

I just wanted to clarify that had we 3 not gone then it would not be like it is now.

Noel is a hard charger... Peterlee, Elias, and Tiaola are 3 of the easiest players to play against... not to include Neamittica and Spencer2 (also jokes) O64 was all but won until we had left.

Again Roky, Redrich, ZugZug, Noeltags, and even Uprora are hard chargers... that is O54/53

Sorry Lozza just want to make sure it is known they did not work for it... the hounds got the scraps of the dinner table when the real men and women left.

Enas and others certainly left an indelible mark on Iota, and probably on many of their comrades. I'm sorry to see you go in many more ways than one.

DeletedUser

3. Nice job taking aaxc's cities. Nevermind he had to be in the back of an ambulance for you to do it. Pffft...seriously unimpressed.

I must apologize to all the ppl who started another mission on me. I got a bad attack of "inflammation of the pancreas" (at least google translate told it was so). So like after 4h after the attacks started, I got taken to the hospital by an ambulance. I will be back in a week or so, if I survive the porridge food for so long.

See you on the battlefield in awhile.

Sincerely,
aaxc

DeletedUser

Not quite right...

Do I hear a ghost of iota past? o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o whispering things that once where but to be never more o0o0o0o0o0o0o

got over it! you quit, your team is toast and thats, that!

you wanna talk about the game? then come back play! otherwise your option is irrelevant and out dated ;)

DeletedUser

Do I hear a ghost of iota past? o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o whispering things that once where but to be never more o0o0o0o0o0o0o

got over it! you quit, your team is toast and thats, that!

you wanna talk about the game? then come back play! otherwise your option is irrelevant and out dated ;)

HEHEHE yeah the ghost of Grepolis past spoke lol!!

TBE it seems wants to graze in the pastures.

As for my option it is a possibility... Just have to get my wife on board.

Nah Contanza I am not talking smack brotha I just was talking reality. Evo doing good versus TBE has nothing to do with Evo being good. It has everything to do with Tuoenter, Everton, and me leaving. Then Glivan and Ginesa ghosting... with 13thKnight also leaving this past week. If you want to twist that... I guess that is your prerogative, but like I said so long ago these are hollow victories...

All I was saying is that it would be like me professing a GREAT victory if all the big guns in the north quit and then TBE ran through them. Not sure if you remember but I mourned the passing of Jena000, for him leaving took away some of the challenge of the game.

I guess what I am looking for is the same respect, but I guess looking for people to actually act the bigger part is a silly notion....

DeletedUser

@AAXC, Make sure to eliminate sugar from your diet dude, seriously. My Mom's went through the same thing. Sugar is your worst enemy. Get well soon so we can do the "Dance of Battle" again. ;) Take care man...

DeletedUser

After skimming over the thread.. Have a few additions.

Before and After Pics of EVO's Supposed Stronghold in OC 66:

BEFORE: (Less Than 2 weeks ago I might add.)

EVOislandInvade.jpg

AFTER: (Present Day)

AftershotofEVOislandtakenOVER.jpg

Need I say More... ::Smirks Wickedly::

Sure, tell us more. Like how those cities that were red and are now green are Manu Forti (3 of them!). You got him to rejoin your alliance. Lets get that clear now. You WISH you took that many cities from our island. So based on that map you took a non evo player, colonized an empty slot, took a city from a hospitalized member.. doing real good there. As long as you can find enough empty slots/non evo players/cripples you'll keep making progress

Also please tell us how you failed on both contanza and griff's city on that island.. and what.. are you too scared to play with me out there? Im on the same island.. come on now man what gives. You talk a big whoop whoop and really its smoke and mirrors.

OOOOoooohhh wait a second..
AAXC's history shows YOU guys started "consuming scraps" We came afterwards and stopped you... cuz we can.

Ronaldb deleted his account, but his grepostats would show the same. YOU guys started with the scraps and we came afterwards and took the ones we wanted from you like the bad little dogs you were. Also as stated above you guys are COLONIZING everywhere.. I guess you have to do something as you cant take anything we really wanted to keep.

So If we're talking about coding.. I guess your the small, inadequite, out-dated, piecemeal code that was used to create Windows ME? Or maybe your something like AOL.. lots of talking (like "you got mail!") but when you try to check it or get it to do something.. it fails. :)

DeletedUser

I don't get colonising.. I've never colonised a city ever.. why would you? In fact its a rule in Evo not too.. I've booted people for that.. what a waste of a slot :(