The Prophet Way

DeletedUser22834

I am not a regular to these forum pages... so when I stopped by recently, I was not surprised to see various disgruntled Sparta players taking shots at The Prophets. We are, after all, the #1 alliance in every measurable category that means anything. It is human nature to take shots at the big dog.....

That said, for the rest of you.... I thought I would share a little something we call "The Prophet Way". It basically tells you everything you need to know about us.....

The Prophet Way

Enjoying the game for what it is... a game.

Enjoying the chance to meet people from all over the planet while we play the game.

Sending support early and often to other Prophets in need, even if it puts you at risk.

Being smarter than the other guys... Taking the time to put a little work into understanding the game better, so that we, as Prophets, can enjoy a higher level of success.

Attacking and attacking and attacking... this is not sim city, this is Grepolis! We build troops so that they may die glorious deaths and earn BP, so that we, The Prophets may grow.

Exclusivity.... We are NOT an MRA. Everyone here will have proven their worth... We are better than the rest.

As I said in another post, it is true that we are currently accepting active & motivated players into our alliance. But, this will not always be the case. Once we have our core, we will close the doors. Any Prophets not earning thier keep by supporting other Prophets and growing will be shown the door.

Now that you know about us.... we plan to learn a little something about you.... Perhaps we'll visit your city soon...

DeletedUser31161

Crash i really didnt need to go in such big trouble to do this. It was just a joke. Ithink the only person hear that really thinks TP is an MRA is casper

DeletedUser22834

I don't mind taking a brief minute to set the record straight.

DeletedUser

Gotta say that Prophets are a damn good alliance even though I'm on the opposing team and are one of the few that does work together and support it other from what I've seen........

.......although that was a big mess that you guys left yesterday, all those broken ships and dead bodies took quite a bit of clearing up;)

DeletedUser

They are good, it's refreshing to hear that from someone that is on the opposing side to them, no sour grapes lol :D

DeletedUser22834

Yes... well, that was a bit of a reach.. a 47 hour CS travel, no less. We viewed it as a way to say 'hello' to you folks down south.... a training exercise for our growing alliance...

Thanks for the BP-- I had 12 victory celebrations as a result and opened up another city slot.... thinking of moving south.. a little closer to you vampire people... :)

DeletedUser

Crashjones your problem one of the best player i have seen playing Grepolis, and i Have been playing the game myself for about 2 years now. its good to see a player that knows what there doing and playing the game instead of just chatting a load of BS in the forums, I am quite an experianced player myself no1 will fined my stats on grepostats or grepointel. my old account is gone. This account players can find on here, but this account i only opened it in feb, or march. and its alright.

So just like to say your a good player. and glad am playing in a world with a good player.

smithy :)

DeletedUser

yo penguin you now am a nice guy.

and nice to meet you 2 crash

your past experiance ant bad 38 citys. :)

DeletedUser

Crashjones is very good but he isn't one of the best I've seen lol :D
Also, it's players' job to talk up their alliance on the world forums, to spread their propaganda lol.

DeletedUser

Yes... well, that was a bit of a reach.. a 47 hour CS travel, no less. We viewed it as a way to say 'hello' to you folks down south.... a training exercise for our growing alliance...

Thanks for the BP-- I had 12 victory celebrations as a result and opened up another city slot.... thinking of moving south.. a little closer to you vampire people... :)

Yeah, we were all a bit confused as that was a high risk attack....47 hour CS gives your opponent a looong time to prepare so we had time to prepare a nice welcoming committee for you and your friends :)

I'm sure we'll be seeing you again soon though, won't take you too long to rebuild I'm guessing, but there were a lot of Prophet corpses in that there harbour:)

To be honest there are very few alliances I've seen that work well as a team so I reckon we'll be having some fun fights between ourselves before too long. Me, I'm a peaceful kinda guy (honest) so feel free to come over again and I'll buy you a beer:)

DeletedUser

No not one of the best i have seen put probs one of the best i have seen playin speed 1 witch is my second world loll.

DeletedUser22834

well - thanks anyways-- I have played in multiple worlds under multiple names... (you have to change them after awhile-- my enemy list was getting long). I have had hundreds, near thousands of cities and been ranked #1 in BP in many worlds.... I do enjoy this game and am fortunate to have an awful lot of free of time..... and money!

The Prophets alliance is so much farther along at this stage of the game than any other alliance I have started or been a part of.... It is actually quite incredible and our members have bought into our Philosophy and as a result, we are dominating Sparta.

It is early though and we'll see where things stand in a few months......

And to jiblet---- yes, I've rebuilt-- currently conking 2 cities quite near you guys now.... so, thanks for the BP-- sorry for all those dead Vampires and the next you see me... you may not get as much warning....

Cheers!

DeletedUser

LMFAO. good lol. and its not a bad world but its abit slow for my liking.

DeletedUser

i can honestly say (with no disrespect) that the prophets is the worst alliance i have been in since the alliance i made with some guy on my island when i stared in alpha, BUT the prophets is also quite clearly (imo) the best alliance is sparta, and the core values posted here by crash are admirable (y). crash does a great job, even if he's a little too kind sometimes. most times :p

DeletedUser31161

we know what you would do Pythagorus if you where rank 1. you would farm everyone in a 1000 mile radius of any of your cities, enemies, or pacts. Then you would conquer another city far away so you can have another 100 mile radius then u would make a one man alliance and make wars with everyone.

DeletedUser

we know what you would do Pythagorus if you where rank 1. you would farm everyone in a 1000 mile radius of any of your cities, enemies, or pacts. Then you would conquer another city far away so you can have another 100 mile radius then u would make a one man alliance and make wars with everyone.

something like that :D