Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

DeletedUser56008

im the whiny one? im only responding because you keep trying to justify it. Just let it rest and accept the fact that you crossed a line basically everyone else in the game can understand

ha..ha..ha..

ok tiny brain
Ok the whiny part wasn't really intended for you but just a broad group of people nonetheless.

You really don't pay attention do you? I'm not really try to justify it, just put it in comparison with other things that are going on in the server that give bigger advantages. Also, I really have my doubts that basically everyone would have understood it if a few people wouldn't have been all over CM about it, which caused others to jump on the bandwagon because you know, how few people from the coalition actually think for themselves? Not many is my guess

DeletedUser56008

Seems like all of CM, except Timothy Dewey, were mindless as well... This wouldn't have happened if you had "thought", even for a second, what the consequences of boosting would be.
If you think we're mindless then look at yourself, working with a 15 team alliance, that's unheard of. Nobody who blindly follows such tomfoolery deserves any respect in this world or world's to come. That's utterly disgraceful to this game because you're just handing the win to people without any competition, this is supposed to be a war game and not a game where everyone works together and hugs each other so much but somehow y'all are managing to nearly make it into farmville. Never thought I'd be saying that in this game but here I am. Coalition should go play farmville because that's where y'all belong, don't know how to play a proper war game

Most likely they were working to take down Check Mate and then they will turn on each other. It's not like they are going to not attack each other for the duration of the server. Just Check Mate made some decisions that did not go well with others and there were consequences. It's a war game and also a diplo game and that's where Check Mate failed at, the diplo part. Now we get to see what happens next and that should be interesting. Now that I'm not in the world it'll be fun to see it from an outsiders POV

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Most likely they were working to take down Check Mate and then they will turn on each other. It's not like they are going to not attack each other for the duration of the server. Just Check Mate made some decisions that did not go well with others and there were consequences. It's a war game and also a diplo game and that's where Check Mate failed at, the diplo part. Now we get to see what happens next and that should be interesting. Now that I'm not in the world it'll be fun to see it from an outsiders POV
I'll tell you what happens, Kleos uses their new coalition to finish off whatevers left of cm,then they attack stooges, then they clean up whatever they want and sim to a win :D

DeletedUser56008

I would not doubt it one bit if they didn't attack each other the rest of the server. I hear you added more to the coalition for one and I've also heard some if not all support kleos until the end, for the win. I don't care how bad someone's diplo game is this still shouldn't happen. Sure they'll get the win now but at what cost? Making many permanent enemies in the process if you ask me and showing how big of a disgrace you are to the game that you need 15 alliance coalition to win and sim for it like TLC said

I would not doubt it one bit if they didn't attack each other the rest of the server. I hear you added more to the coalition for one and I've also heard some if not all support kleos until the end, for the win. I don't care how bad someone's diplo game is this still shouldn't happen. Sure they'll get the win now but at what cost? Making many permanent enemies in the process if you ask me and showing how big of a disgrace you are to the game that you need 15 alliance coalition to win and sim for it like TLC said
Guess we will find out what happens

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I'll tell you what happens, Kleos uses their new coalition to finish off whatevers left of cm,then they attack stooges, then they clean up whatever they want and sim to a win :D

Sad but true, 1v10 the whole of Stooges, the group which pumped out the most damage against Check back in the day then got backstabbed. Sadly, Goodie was right all along about everything :rolleyes:
@Goodie Mob for president

DeletedUser52860

Sad but true, 1v10 the whole of Stooges, the group which pumped out the most damage against Check back in the day then got backstabbed. Sadly, Goodie was right all along about everything :rolleyes:
@Goodie Mob for president

Im surprised that you are surprised?

Dress it up however you want but the coalition was only ever a power play for the win when it came to yourselves and Kleos!

For everyone else they either thought they could still win (because they didn’t understand the mechanics of Dom) or they just wanted to survive.

I don’t know the full scope of what’s occurring right now but surely it was obvious from the beginning that eventually you would have to turn on each other?

You can dress your late diplomacy with CM as some noble cause (like you did with the COA over CM’s BP boosting) but really that’s all BS right? You took the path that you thought gave you the best chance of winning and so did they.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Im surprised that you are surprised?

Dress it up however you want but the coalition was only ever a power play for the win when it came to yourselves and Kleos!

For everyone else they either thought they could still win (because they didn’t understand the mechanics of Dom) or they just wanted to survive.

I don’t know the full scope of what’s occurring right now but surely it was obvious from the beginning that eventually you would have to turn on each other?

You can dress your late diplomacy with CM as some noble cause (like you did with the COA over CM’s BP boosting) but really that’s all BS right? You took the path that you thought gave you the best chance of winning and so did they.
The only one taking the best path for victory is Kleos, and even then they have 3 allies. I guess a win is a win. Although it is interesting other worlds have not done this whole world vs 1 alliance thing before. If it gives everyone the win you would think every server it would happen.

DeletedUser52860

You are right, it normally fails.

I guess with Kleos, Nem and Stooges in it they had 4 experienced, tight groups at its core?

don’t get me wrong, I am not the biggest fans of mass hugging but the only people who would argue against it being an effective and legitimate strategy are normally the ones who are on the wrong end of it.

CM should have steamrollered Stooges straight after SS, that way I don’t think this would have happened. It may have ended up an east v west battle royale but I think they would have been able to call more numbers to their side.

I think a good learning experience is that 40% dom is tough with a 30 man alliance cap.

DeletedUser25566

You are right, it normally fails.

I guess with Kleos, Nem and Stooges in it they had 4 experienced, tight groups at its core?

don’t get me wrong, I am not the biggest fans of mass hugging but the only people who would argue against it being an effective and legitimate strategy are normally the ones who are on the wrong end of it.

CM should have steamrollered Stooges straight after SS, that way I don’t think this would have happened. It may have ended up an east v west battle royale but I think they would have been able to call more numbers to their side.

I think a good learning experience is that 40% dom is tough with a 30 man alliance cap.
Actually we should have steamrolled Nem and Kleos, La Cucharacha and Sinful.

oh and we should have finished Lycrap.