Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

DeletedUser56008

The big difference between the BP boosting and the coalition is that the BP boosting would get them a few more cities, yes, but ultimately not have the biggest impact on the server. On the other hand the coalition has numbers so high in it's favor that no alliance could feasibly stand up against it and survive, getting attacked day in day out, 24 hours a day, doesn't get much more demoralizing than that. Just ruins the entire server having the world band together against 1 alliance, no matter what side you're on, hugfest on 1 side, on the other you're just getting railed, no fun in any of that. But BP boosting is not a huge game changer, even though it was 6m BP, it wouldn't have the biggest impact on the game, but 15 teams banding together is absurd, I can't contemplate how anyone could ever go along with this, having more than 2 or 3 allies is enough the way it is, and this was 15, y'all might as well keep cuddling together and hope grepo changes the rules so multiple alliances can win otherwise you're all screwed lol. Biggest hugfest ever, y'all just making yourself look weak

DeletedUser55877

The big difference between the BP boosting and the coalition is that the BP boosting would get them a few more cities, yes, but ultimately not have the biggest impact on the server. On the other hand the coalition has numbers so high in it's favor that no alliance could feasibly stand up against it and survive, getting attacked day in day out, 24 hours a day, doesn't get much more demoralizing than that. Just ruins the entire server having the world band together against 1 alliance, no matter what side you're on, hugfest on 1 side, on the other you're just getting railed, no fun in any of that. But BP boosting is not a huge game changer, even though it was 6m BP, it wouldn't have the biggest impact on the game, but 15 teams banding together is absurd, I can't contemplate how anyone could ever go along with this, having more than 2 or 3 allies is enough the way it is, and this was 15, y'all might as well keep cuddling together and hope grepo changes the rules so multiple alliances can win otherwise you're all screwed lol. Biggest hugfest ever, y'all just making yourself look weak

easy. dont bp boost. worked for me. game still seems fun enough.

pretty weak to still be defending this

curadh

Phrourach
So I guess everyone else on server throws the Heightened Senses and Divine Senses buffs away .. seems from this thread its blasphemy to use them. As a matter of interest, what do you do when you want to convert cities from defence to offence .. wait for all defence troops to die of old age before replacing them?

DeletedUser39118

send them to a small ghost buddy and they'll get knocked down by falling debris

curadh

Phrourach
send them to a small ghost buddy and they'll get knocked down by falling debris
Funniest thing today .. and you wait a month with an empty city that you can't rebuild lol

really super when an entire alliance needs to convert .. just sit waiting until they are crushed (or until your own empty cities are taken)

DeletedUser56008

easy. dont bp boost. worked for me. game still seems fun enough.

pretty weak to still be defending this
You clearly missed my point, go back and reread and use your tiny little brain to comprehend what I said. I don't BP boost, look where I am. Far from weak to be defending this, because everyone is shitting on something that is totally fair play, in no way against the rules, yet Kleos sitting over here with twice the numbers as anyone else, also totally fair play and in no way against the rule, same exact boat as bp boosting as far as I'm concerned and way more advantageous, yet you're all just talking trash about a stupid insignificant bp boost. If it was boosting someone with 2 cities, I would see your problem, but someone who has 50-60 city slots already, grow the **** up and quit whining. If something goes overboard I understand having a problem but from what I've understood from everything I heard, it had a very minor impact until you lot started crying about it and needed to get your way like the whiny babies you are

So everyone complaining about everyone's else decisions...seems like normal Grepo to me. Every action has a reaction, just seems like people didn't expect certain reactions from other alliances.

DeletedUser25566

ha ha ha ha ha ha .............................................................................................................ha ha ha....you have not been paying attention!
Enlighten me, what's your endgame because from the looks of it you are surrounded and Sinful, La Cucha and Kleos are impressive and have the numbers. If CM goes completely who is the target if not you?

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
"Those on the margins often come to control the center and those in the center make room for them willingly, or otherwise."

CM still has a heavy presence but under different banners, Skud just came back (70+ cities), "Daddies" still have a decent amount of cities as well. Move, Goodie, kuriants, napoli78 and others are still in VM... Why do I get the feeling that everyone thinks the Holy War pt2 is over :)

Mel, you know that's not true, I know for a fact everyone loves you, especially Lykos ;).

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Enlighten me, what's your endgame because from the looks of it you are surrounded and Sinful, La Cucha and Kleos are impressive and have the numbers. If CM goes completely who is the target if not you?
Apply the principle of Occam's Razor........and you have your answer.

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Personally prefer the Chekhov's Gun to Occam's Razor for this one, but we shall see as only time will tell.
No gk - remember your Conan Doyle........... “When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”

DeletedUser55877

You clearly missed my point, go back and reread and use your tiny little brain to comprehend what I said. I don't BP boost, look where I am. Far from weak to be defending this, because everyone is shitting on something that is totally fair play, in no way against the rules, yet Kleos sitting over here with twice the numbers as anyone else, also totally fair play and in no way against the rule, same exact boat as bp boosting as far as I'm concerned and way more advantageous, yet you're all just talking trash about a stupid insignificant bp boost. If it was boosting someone with 2 cities, I would see your problem, but someone who has 50-60 city slots already, grow the **** up and quit whining. If something goes overboard I understand having a problem but from what I've understood from everything I heard, it had a very minor impact until you lot started crying about it and needed to get your way like the whiny babies you are

im the whiny one? im only responding because you keep trying to justify it. Just let it rest and accept the fact that you crossed a line basically everyone else in the game can understand

ha..ha..ha..

ok tiny brain