The Public Court Case TKJ vs Non-mods

DeletedUser33530

Case #2- The Killing Joke vs the non-mods
Charges- orming a rebel army, deserting the non-mods, and conspiring with the pro-mods.
Judge- [USER]Cheater of Death[/USER]
Lawyer- [USER]Laxer42[/USER]
Prosecution- [USER]Chalna[/USER]
Jury- whoever is present.
Status- Closed
Result- Guilty of conspiring with the pro-mods. Not guilty of forming a rebel army and deserting the non-mods.

The Killing Joke, you stand accused of acts of treason against the Non-Mod army. These acts include but are not limited too, forming a rebel army, deserting the non-mods, and conspiring with the pro-mods. How do you plead?

You also have the direct option of ordering yourself a lawyer, if not then may the forum gods be with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

I refuse to aknowledge my plaead until my lawyer is present.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

well your lawyer has until 15:00:00 to get his opening statement in. Same with the prosecution

DeletedUser8396

This is not an official court proceeding. Any and all conclusions, verdicts, and accusations will be ignored and dismissed.

DeletedUser33530

This is not an official court proceeding. Any and all conclusions, verdicts, and accusations will be ignored and dismissed.

hey TKJ came up with this trial so :p

So what is wrong with this trial?

DeletedUser8396

hey TKJ came up with this trial so :p

So what is wrong with this trial?

There is no jury of peers that are free of bias. There are conflicts of interest on all sides of the coin. The charges themselves are poorly laid out. The parameters of the legal system have yet to be set. Shall I go on?

DeletedUser33530

There is no jury of peers that are free of bias. There are conflicts of interest on all sides of the coin. The charges themselves are poorly laid out. The parameters of the legal system have yet to be set. Shall I go on?
sure go on I give me time to correct all this.

DeletedUser33530

Fine just give me a few minutes to correct this please.

DeletedUser33530

ok I have fixed all that can be fixed but as stated before these trials are not fair :p so just live with it please and let us have some more fun with this.