The Pures

DeletedUser5061

According to his profile apparently Russia is a country that likes to stick oil pipes in other countries or somthing along these lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you expect to win when you join at a time when you can only fail (too late)? I would suggest joining world Theta when it comes out.

DeletedUser

2 members now lol, slowly building an army :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

£4.50
thats how much
i will not not not give you
(there is ment to be so many nots)

DeletedUser

I have 9 now! They agree on my philosophies as well :D
I knew my idea was good :)

DeletedUser2795

You can place bets on how long the will survive after the first other person in their area researches conquer. :p

DeletedUser

That'll still be a while away, by that time we have strong fleets and we will be farming everyone on our islands :D

DeletedUser2795

you might want to avoid having your members send mails titled with atrociously spelled profane language, I just received a mail from deafwish with the following content:
"for ever doubting The Pures and the pure way of play."
and it was titled with a certain word that was mis-spelled with a K instead of a C and "U" in stead of "you". At least spell these things correctly and make the title match the content

DeletedUser

i got that as
i think it is because we posted on this, thread, that we didn't like the idea.:pro:

Aicy

Strategos
That'll still be a while away, by that time we have strong fleets and we will be farming everyone on our islands :D

Wow, you're slow. I've been farming people for weeks. :p

I got that same message JKP, I resisted the urge to report it.

DeletedUser

I was referring to when the '500- Server Internal Error' kept appearing and players couldn't log on.