Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
~The Pylos Papers~
**Due to IRL Issue came out a bit late, so any stats and and numbers may be different upon time of publishing.

Rumour Mill/Announcements
Strong Sources show that True Fear and Error have agreed to ally in mutual aims to progress in the server.
Jameslongst provokes the entire server of pylos by telling everyone to screw themselves in a more unpolite fashion

TOP 12 OVERALL

Top 12 Overall.png

A lot has changed since the last issue, previously a two horse rase has shifted to a more even playing field with two sides roughing up the oceans. We see Cuddles/DI vs TF/Error, only time will tell which side will prove themselves the strongest. Impressive growth from a variety of alliances especially Destructive Immortals absorbing a couple small alliances to ensure great fighting numbers, will this make their communication falter, or will they climb through and become stronger than ever? Only time will tell. A sharp growth from Fortis Fortuna Alliance and only time will tell if their growth will cause mayhem in Pylos.

TOP 12 FIGHTING POINTS

Top 12 Fighters (Alliances).png
As many players would argue, rather than points and cities which could be attained easily through simming, fighting points showcase true values of alliances. We can see clearly the effect of the two-horse race mentioned in the previous issue of Cuddles/TF, show cased by the Large gaps in BP (sister alliances towering over other main alliances). An impressive showing from Primordial Killers shows how deceiving numbers can be, smashing their way into 9th whilst losing their war with Error.

TOP 12 PLAYERS

Top 12 Fighters (Individual).png
The 12 highest warriors in Pylos or so it seems. At face value we see similar players from the last issue managing to maintain their status with the most points in the server. With an Error player (Scorpiones) sneaking into the top 12, we can hope to see some more changes in these rankings.

Players Remaining in Top 12 Since Last Issue : PuppyCuddle, Glenn93, Sreign, England1970, Icas, Zoeicole, DungeonParamitas, GDX-IT.
New Players Introduced in Top 12 Since Last Issue: Kurbads, JamesXXI, Scorpienes, diarrhea

Wars of Pylos

**If you’d like any other wars to be showcased feel free to reply or send me a message, since I couldn't find any other close or significant wars (may have missed some by accident) i've limited the wars to any which have a significant impact on the outcome of Pylos.

True Fear/Unsung Heroes/Error 404/Error 418 vs RealColdCuddles/FrozenCuddles/Destructive Immortals 1&2

115-26

True Fear/Unsung Heroes vs Ferocious 1&2

22-3

Ocean By Ocean Analysis

44.png

You may have noticed Spartans disappeared from the ocean. Well fear not, Pylos news source says Spartans have been absorbed into the Cuddles Alliance with the alliance almost doubling their cities in the ocean. Solid cores and strong rate of growth what’s not more to want? A strong showing from Cuddles in the ocean and its inevitable for the ocean to be swallowed up with only Cuddles remaining.

45.png

Since the start of the server Error has laid claim to one ocean and one ocean only, 045. A clear dominance shown throughout the weeks, only time will tell whether Destructive Immortals can keep their cities in the ocean or whether The Destructive Alliance can rise and lay waste to 045. Moomins have been completely erased from 045 suffering massive defeats throughout, count them out of the run for Pylos as a comeback would be a miracle.

54.png

Another Issue another complicated ocean, Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat has risen to the top of the ocean, which seemed very likely coming. With a strong core, and no clear fighting (shown by their lack of fighting points). However, this may not be a bad thing, letting them grow without any competition has allowed them to solidify and grow. Only time and a couple issues of the Pylos Papers will tell what sort of significant impact they will have on the server.

55.png

055 has gotten a lot closer since the last issue, whilst the war between Destructive Immortals and True Fear being pretty one sided, the ocean lay of the land has actually shown a different story with Destructive Immortals growing up cities in the ocean, note that most alliances in the server have doubled their city counts in the oceans respectively. Whilst it may seem there is a clear winner due to fighting points, we can hedge our bets that Destructive Immortals will pack a punch and continue the war stronger than ever.

An interview with Destructive Immortals Diplomat - Sreign
Interview was conducted on 26/08/21.
Q- To the people who don't know you or Destructive Immortals, how would you describe yourselves and what you've overcome to be one of the top alliances in Pylos ?
A- Were simply a group of very active players that communicate well with each other.

Q- Almost 2 months of the serving opening now, how do you think the world has shaped, is there any players or alliances that have impressed you?
A- Its slowly coming together and Glenn93 has by far impressed me more then anyone, glad he's on our side.

Q- When you look at Error 404/418, what is your first impression?
A- Have much respect for the error alliances,
I've also had many insightful and fun conversations with some of their players.

Q- What do you think of the competition in this server ?
A- Competition is completely different then I'm use to as I'm trying revolt for the first time.

Q- And finally is there anything further you'd like to tell to the people of Pylos ?
A- Win or lose....Destruction is coming

Pylos Author Comments
**Another interview was conducted however player was unable to provide response in time due to external factors, interview will be included in next interview.

**Anyone wishing to be specifically be interviewed please feel free to message me.
**If anyone has any rumours, taunts or messages they want to showcase to Pylos be it individually or for an alliance, feel free to message me in game or on forums

**I work for likes so if you want an issue 3 you know what to do

Last edited:

Pro-Grep

Strategos
True fear hugging again, poor form

Well it’s funny, for real, cuz every world where I played with/against TF, they always fought against everyone, while everyone else makes friends and use their help. Once TF decides to make a friend, they immediately become huggers. How so?

And to be specific about this world, I guess you called TF huggers cuz of mentioned above friendship with Error, which is so fresh that even simultaneous actions haven’t happened. Also if you look above and look at war score it’s purely TF against others, in that overall score Error has 11-5, rest is TF( correct if I’m mistaken ).

Also doesn’t this game have diplomatic feature? Is it that bad to have reliable friends when you have war with half world? ( out of all TF enemies 7 are from Top 12 alliances ).

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
It Ruins the game really. And i wouldnt really call Error and Destructive Immortals has like 3 Branches :confused: both of these teams should be Hitting True Fear and Cuddles not Pacting kind of Stupid to allow one of them to become to strong because after that no one will stop them, have seen it in many worlds!

jameslongst

Strategos
It Ruins the game really. And i wouldnt really call Error and Destructive Immortals has like 3 Branches :confused: both of these teams should be Hitting True Fear and Cuddles not Pacting kind of Stupid to allow one of them to become to strong because after that no one will stop them, have seen it in many worlds!
True Fear started out strong, homeboy...Cuddles started out like boastful yet clueless idiots. Then they got their pimply mamas boy faces pushed in.
If you want some you should come on down and get some too or shut up.

Siaz

Hipparchus
the most pathetic experience ever ive had from this server, whole world hugging against true fear lmao. not even bothered for the rare scraps of gold - ghosted when leadership confronted me to give a city back to noobs we were fighting before, then theres epic play to have no walls in a full red island and have million birs in port :oops: and im getting flak for pointing out how retarded that is lol

Kurbads.

Phrourach
the most pathetic experience ever ive had from this server, whole world hugging against true fear lmao. not even bothered for the rare scraps of gold - ghosted when leadership confronted me to give a city back to noobs we were fighting before, then theres epic play to have no walls in a full red island and have million birs in port :oops: and im getting flak for pointing out how retarded that is lol

maybe try one world without fail after beginning protection runs out.. whole world hugging against true fear? thats TF propaganda they are in soft bed with Unsung Heroes & Errors..

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Well so much wrong written in the comment above.

About mentioning TF and UH separately, you should know that it’s 1 alliance, like your 2 branches of Cuddles, like DI 1&2 and so on.

About friendship with Error I have talked in the post above, you can read it.

And now about propaganda. I hope you know definition of propaganda, so I won’t have to talk about it. So it’s not TF propaganda, it’s just pure facts. How come that besides TF all other top 12 alliances, no one has war with each other? For example, besides us you border FFA 1&2, and 0 take overs between you two. If you look on map DI 1&2 and Ferocious 1&2 are nearly in the exact same area and only total of 4 take overs from both sides? It more looks like friendly swap. And so is between all Top alliances bordering each other.

So to sum up, I’m not telling that you attack and make ops all together, but you can support each other, so we won’t even know. And even if I’m wrong, assuming that you support each other, by facts all of you have war with TF/UH and none of you have war with each other, meaning you all at least have NAPs.

Siaz

Hipparchus
Well so much wrong written in the comment above.

About mentioning TF and UH separately, you should know that it’s 1 alliance, like your 2 branches of Cuddles, like DI 1&2 and so on.

About friendship with Error I have talked in the post above, you can read it.

And now about propaganda. I hope you know definition of propaganda, so I won’t have to talk about it. So it’s not TF propaganda, it’s just pure facts. How come that besides TF all other top 12 alliances, no one has war with each other? For example, besides us you border FFA 1&2, and 0 take overs between you two. If you look on map DI 1&2 and Ferocious 1&2 are nearly in the exact same area and only total of 4 take overs from both sides? It more looks like friendly swap. And so is between all Top alliances bordering each other.

So to sum up, I’m not telling that you attack and make ops all together, but you can support each other, so we won’t even know. And even if I’m wrong, assuming that you support each other, by facts all of you have war with TF/UH and none of you have war with each other, meaning you all at least have NAPs.
you are so very correct

Siaz

Hipparchus
maybe try one world without fail after beginning protection runs out.. whole world hugging against true fear? thats TF propaganda they are in soft bed with Unsung Heroes & Errors..
i kept it plain and simple Mr.grammar nazi lol, do you want to tell that im wrong saying that cuddles immortals ferocious and fortis alliances are the most relevant alliances therefore whole world apart TF? for the propoganda - i was in unsung heroes for some half an hour so i was one of the first to know about it.. anyways theres written that '' Strong Sources show that True Fear and Error have agreed to ally in mutual aims to progress in the server. ''

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@jameslongst @pgalland25 do a Top 12! And maybe play Alone you have 60 players you dont need to be pacted with Error who in turn is 2 Alliances

@Puppy Cuddle same for you guys.

You do realize that only 1 team will win right ? Thats 30 Players! If you dont have a good team already thrn Combine the top players from 2 Alliances into one or something the world is slow enough with Hugging its unplayable.