Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Imaoo yeah cuz OV will fight and beat everybody, ohh forget they only sim in rim oceans and spam :p
Did i miss something? what has OV got to do with it. I think you got your worlds or threads mixed up!!! You really do have some serious hatred issues, i feel sorry for you.

pgalland25

Strategos
pgalland25 lost city and jump into vac mode. End of mighty True Fear story

That 2k rock city I wasn't defending? Big take man lol. Also if you check the timeline I hit VM a full 24 hours before you took that...

I'll be back next week after my best friend who I haven't seen in 3 years leaves, don't get too excited just yet.

Last edited:

yudithcool

Phrourach
image.png

Sure you know the terms Simmers, right?

Not to mention Hydra, and its sister alliance, those number would be higher if included.

And anyway, dude. One big question for ya leaders, why didn't you name your sister alliance Fortis 4 instead of Fortis. Isn't that odds? hehe

pgalland25

Strategos
image.png

Not to mention Hydra, and its sister alliance, those number would be higher if included.

And anyway, dude. One big question for ya leaders, why didn't you name your sister alliance Fortis 4 instead of Fortis. Isn't that odds? hehe

All I know is I've been gone a week and I have no clue who you are. And bragging about beating up on Fortis/Hydra is like bragging about beating up the retarded kid at school. Like congrats you won(26 to 19 LOL), but you're still only slightly better than the slow kid who can't wipe his own ***. Big accomplishment, hope you're proud.

Last edited:

yudithcool

Phrourach
All I know is I've been gone a week and I have no clue who you are. And bragging about beating up on Fortis is like bragging about beating up the retarded kid at school. Like congrats you won, but you're still only slightly better than the slow kid.
Who am i to talk trash with the 3rd fighter in Phylos? Lol

Anyway, everyone has had enough of the TF vs Cuddles bullshiterry. So i might join in to cause more trouble here. Like seriously, the next issue of the newspaper should include other underdogs. Not just the giants.

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Thank you for attempting to inject some excitement into this world. I see I picked a good one to come to for a "casual" new player. Despite many people here having crowns and good past stats to brag about the coordination/teamwork seems....underwhelming at best (the alliance I am in included, though I am grateful for my place there and have met some friendly folks)

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
image.png

The whole Fortis ordeal was explained but I honestly don't remember why it's called that. We are in the process of dropping simmers and people not helping. **** happens we grew and needed more sister alliances but that's getting fixed in due time. Meanwhile I'm looking at our conquests and what all we have taken and lost. We only recently started to do anything with you guys and you guys haven't taken **** hardly from us. Maybe overall you have taken more but I also think you was taking cities we was internalling due to people leaving. It is what it is. Time will tell though. Also doesn't help that you're attacking on one side while we are also dealing with TF and Error now but hey good for you for taking a hand ful of cities.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
A lot of good teams on this World it will be fun to see who who will make the most World Wonders in the end its going to be crazy :)

Best of luck to all!

Pro-Grep

Strategos
ROFL
I have not seen a single attack or conquest attempt from your trash team, all you can do is flipp cities..

If there was nomination of most irrelevant posts you would take second place (sorry but red is uncontested for 1st place).

If you look at map most of your cities are so deep in core that you might finish world without receiving single attack, max 3 of your cities could be in medium danger zone and considering your DBP, I’m sure you stacked them with half of your defensive troops, instead of helping your team. And if you are interested in TF’s attacking capabilities, you should ask your team mates.

I started late this world and atm all my cities are in safe zone, where I haven’t received a single attack, so instead of respecting rival teams should I insult them for not attacking me?

Kurbads.

Phrourach
If there was nomination of most irrelevant posts you would take second place (sorry but red is uncontested for 1st place).

If you look at map most of your cities are so deep in core that you might finish world without receiving single attack, max 3 of your cities could be in medium danger zone and considering your DBP, I’m sure you stacked them with half of your defensive troops, instead of helping your team. And if you are interested in TF’s attacking capabilities, you should ask your team mates.

I started late this world and atm all my cities are in safe zone, where I haven’t received a single attack, so instead of respecting rival teams should I insult them for not attacking me?

I started few weeks after world begins just for some gold farm, kill 2 MRAs next to me solo and was going to quite since there was no reason to stay.. but then I read TF external propaganda and remember these jokes from previous worlds.. If you look at the map closer, I have at least 15 front line cities including two I took from your trash team, I revolt multiple TF cities daily and still not a single attack.. why should I respect your flip master group?

Last edited:

yudithcool

Phrourach
The whole Fortis ordeal was explained but I honestly don't remember why it's called that. We are in the process of dropping simmers and people not helping. **** happens we grew and needed more sister alliances but that's getting fixed in due time. Meanwhile I'm looking at our conquests and what all we have taken and lost. We only recently started to do anything with you guys and you guys haven't taken **** hardly from us. Maybe overall you have taken more but I also think you was taking cities we was internalling due to people leaving. It is what it is. Time will tell though. Also doesn't help that you're attacking on one side while we are also dealing with TF and Error now but hey good for you for taking a hand ful of cities.
My alliance never took other alliance internal. Dragonqueen, viki, Uhtred (ex Hydra who was forced to take VM) is your very active members, those had been targeted in the past. Even silly Ezbot replied my DM today lol. Anyway, good luck with your conquest, Sir!

Leprechaun619

Lochagos
My alliance never took other alliance internal. Dragonqueen, viki, Uhtred (ex Hydra who was forced to take VM) is your very active members, those had been targeted in the past. Even silly Ezbot replied my DM today lol. Anyway, good luck with your conquest, Sir!
And good luck with yours. And I had no part in the merging of alliances. Only recently became a council member and looking to fix things. But looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield my guy.

DeletedUser54339

I started few weeks after world begins just for some gold farm, kill 2 MRAs next to me solo and was going to quite since there was no reason to stay.. but then I read TF external propaganda and remember these jokes from previous worlds.. If you look at the map closer, I have at least 15 front line cities including two I took from your trash team, I revolt multiple TF cities daily and still not a single attack.. why should I respect your flip master group?
You're absolutely outstanding at getting your own OLU sunk as well, don't forget that.

About three quarters of the dead FTS I have on my wall are from your shambolic attacks.

Please don't ghost on us this time, you're going to be the TF MVP the way you are going #KurbsMustStay