Newspaper The Pylos Papers ~ Issue 2

pgalland25

Strategos
I am not horribly concerned by this statistic. As much as people love to bash on MRA's and whatnot this is a game of endurance. More players = more players that stay until the world wonder phase such as myself. We'll lose a lot along the way, thus is life

You're cool with being in an MRA that treats you like cattle to hit the end game? That's the saddest self-realization I have ever heard in my life.

I will die fighting alongside my friends before I join the meat grinder.

Ranga1

Strategos
You're cool with being in an MRA that treats you like cattle to hit the end game? That's the saddest self-realization I have ever heard in my life.

And there is your problem, your already in the meat grinder, you don't even realise it and you love it

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus

A win is a win. Honorable or not dear ;) plus there are SOME decent players amongst DI

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Guys and Girls Lets not Fight, you are Both Right DI and True Fear are bad.

you can all join us instead :cool:

for those who will get triggered (this is a joke)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@TheBOTStan do you think its possible for TF to win this ? i mean from what im seeing DI and Cuddles are just to strong and have a huge Advantage for when WW comes because if you look they have like 200 players all together with Allies! who ever is left Beating DI is going to be very hard...

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Also @Puppy Cuddle and his team just finished playing on Elis and idk maybe even won that world if he gets his team to join this world then its going to be a mess for TF, i know some of them and these are really good and strong players i just hope that doesn't happen.

jameslongst

Strategos
Also @Puppy Cuddle and his team just finished playing on Elis and idk maybe even won that world if he gets his team to join this world then its going to be a mess for TF, i know some of them and these are really good and strong players i just hope that doesn't happen.
Ooooh we are shaking in our boots over that one let me tell you. If they do land you should get a NAP from them.

Good thing is a pups always has plenty of room for more meat to feed this grinder.

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
@TheBOTStan do you think its possible for TF to win this ? i mean from what im seeing DI and Cuddles are just to strong and have a huge Advantage for when WW comes because if you look they have like 200 players all together with Allies! who ever is left Beating DI is going to be very hard...

Yes TF is a very experienced team so yes there is a high chance we win.
I think the question is does DI and Cuddles remain allies in WW stage. Only one team can win the game.

I also think that the big 3 will remain in the world at WW stage. The only big alliance I see collapsing is Fortis a few months down the road. It is honestly surprising Cuddles and DI aren't attacking them and just letting them be part of the coalition.