The Pyramid

DeletedUser13493

Hey all. I have started a new alliance called "The Pyramid"

We are an ocean 56 alliance but might expand soon. We currently have 12 members and wait.. i thinkwe hav 13 yes make that 13 someone has joined in the last 10 minutes. I am the founder as well as the diplomat. Why dont you guys check us out or if u want to talk about the alliance post here and we can talk about it.

DeletedUser13459

do you have any goals? what will your member cap be? how will you be handling diplomacy?

i wont join but you might want to give people some more information if you want them to join coz if you just talk about your member count and wanting to expand people will assume you want to be an MRA (that is the feeling im getting anyway)

DeletedUser13493

our goal is to become number 1 in ocean 56. we are not a MRA. there will not be a second alliance for the pyramid. our cap is not decided yet. it might be 75 it might be 100, but for diplomany i am diplomat if u send a pact invite with no message prepare to get rejected

DeletedUser13493

now at 18 members and still growing strong
also i know this is off topic but sorry.. when is the next competion starting?

DeletedUser

Stop lying you noob check their alliance 7 people are there. half them are 200points I suspect they are inactive and they have one 2k player and 2 600 points noobs. Don't lie noob that is not the way you recruit people:supermad:

DeletedUser

The Pyramid merged with Misnomer weeks ago....
Misnomer was abandoned by most of its members. Now the top alliances in O56 are The Ronin and Cerberus.
I guess next week some other alliance in O56 will go under...

DeletedUser

The minsomer are noobs 12k for an alliance with 17 members what a disgrace, and 70% of them are below 600 points and I can guarantee you most of them are inactive it just a load of noobs joining together they will be farmed probably and the few actives ones will leave probably:(

DeletedUser

Come on! you have to read the post. If most of the players left, of course you only have inactives in Misnomer...
Better comment about The Ronin or Cerberus, what are your thoughts about them?

DeletedUser

They don't scare me my alliance is bigger then the ronin and they are far away so we have an advantage on defence and anyway I'm not as dumb as you to say anything about the bigger alliance