The Raven Cloak - a sellsword company

DeletedUser

The Raven Cloak is a free company of sellswords, hired guns who excel in their art.

We will provide our services to those willing to meet our terms.

We take no sides on wars unless we are hired for it.

We may be sellswords, but we are true to our word. Betrayal, deception are only compensated with death.

If you wanna join the company

Let it be known there will be absolutely no support for anyone starting pointless fights we havent been hired for.

We dont promess family nor to babysit you. If you cant survive you're not a raven. That doesn't mean we will never help, it only means you should not depend on it.

The resources acquired will always be distributed to all the company members (bigger cuts to those involved directly in the jobs).

There's no ocean restriction to join it

If that suits you, feel free to Join. Contact me Stegodon either through the forums or ingame.

If you wanna hire our services

We can be hired for both offensive or defensive jobs.

Offensive jobs - The price will be 20% of the hired force plus the money to cover all losses suffered in the job: - Lets say you want 500 horsemen to join an attack, the price will be that of 100 horsemen.

The 20% will be charged beforehand, as there always has to be an assurance for us.
The costs to cover the losses will be charged immediatly after the job is completed - the payment can be dosed in parcels, but has to be started fast.
(evading payment will be met with our own ownslaught over you)

Defensive Jobs - The price is also 20% of the hired force but with the difference the requests will ALWAYS be under our consult - we will not accept to send numbers we do not believe will suffice (since if you die, you will not be able to pay us....duh).

Why should you hire us?

Assembling a host takes time, alot of time and resources. Hiring us you can assemble a large force in 20% the time you would on your own (since you only have to pay beforehand 20% of the hired force).
Time is crucial, either not to let your prey assemble forces and hit it with a sudden, clean death. Or even to gather a solid defense when you know you're under threat.

Be as it may, know that we are true to our word, and hope you are to yours too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw... Since the end of the year is approaching..... Hiring services will start in 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

If i pay in advance, can i then hire your team of proff assasins to kill me?

DeletedUser21560

If you can cover the losses after you're dead, then yes. Otherwise I'd just say no.

Ill pay in advance as i said... and if u fail on killing me then you pay me back?

You gotta have some kind of refund policy otherwise u will never gain credibility

and if you fail to pay me back then i take your cities ? :)

DeletedUser

Ill pay in advance as i said... and if u fail on killing me then you pay me back?

You gotta have some kind of refund policy otherwise u will never gain credibility

and if you fail to pay me back then i take your cities ? :)

Of course not... Since its you who's hiring... and if you're gonna pay in advance, you're calling the numbers to be hired... not me.

but whatever, getting paid to give you a few battle points is just not a good business overall.