The REAL reason Evolution went on vacation

DeletedUser

I actually read all 3 Eragon books while playing Grepolis. Does that make me an inactive player?

Nope. Just a multitasker. There's a really good definition of inactive players ...oh wait... I reached my quota on (an unnamed alliance) jokes for the week already.

DeletedUser

I have very poor impulse control Lozza. It's like the selector switch that controls "inside voice/outside voice" just didn't come standard on this model of egamis.

DeletedUser

I have very poor impulse control Lozza. It's like the selector switch that controls "inside voice/outside voice" just didn't come standard on this model of egamis.

Man do I know what thats like... It literally just got me into a "Situation" In IRL.
I dont care what anyone says, attempting to be honest in life doesnt get you very far. White lies are a necessity. Unfortunate and Sad, but ohh soo true.

DeletedUser

I dont care what anyone says, attempting to be honest in life doesnt get you very far. White lies are a necessity. Unfortunate and Sad, but ohh soo true.

As I learned after many fiascos, too much honesty is actually selfish. You are 1) probably spending a lot of time KNOWING you are right and trying to prove it to others 2) forcing people to confront a reality they're happily avoiding 3) expecting people to act they way they "should" rather than the way they do and 4) being the kind of person people can't argue with because you are so rigid.

Being right often makes you Cassandra or just plain unpopular. It also isn't tremendously productive. This, of course, irks me because I am, at heart, an honest person. However, it is a bit selfish to expect the world to operate the way it should rather than the way it does.

So remember.....Yes, those jeans do make your butt look great....I agree it's totally ridiculous she got mad at you for sleeping with her best friend....Yep, this is a great plan boss and I am sure it will work.....There probably were WMDs in Iraq and we darn sure didn't make that up....Sure, it's fine to lie on this form because it's really in a good cause and it's not like we are bad people....

DeletedUser

I like you Egami. You seem to have a gift of discernment and a love for truth. :)