The REAL reason Evolution went on vacation

DeletedUser

I only read your last comment here rooster, but I guessed if there was any conventional wisdom found in a comic strip it must be peanuts. I saw quite recently Linus's speech about the true meaning of Christmas and did not realize until now how much the boy was on fire for Christ. :)

DeletedUser

The real reason Evolution went on vacation: to donate 16 cities to world charity because a few of their members didn't get the v memo apparently.

DeletedUser

=(

BBCue stole my thunder. I was gonna do something like this.

"My Alliance went on vacation and all I got was this lousy tshirt (which cost 16 cities)."

DeletedUser

LOL!

I thought the team vacation thing was pretty darn funny.... a never before done stunt.... one for the Grepolian record book...

plus it made those who hate us most, realize just how much they really truly hate us.

DeletedUser

The real reason Evolution went on vacation: to donate 16 cities to world charity because a few of their members didn't get the v memo apparently.

how like life you go on holiday and the pikeies move in lol

actually the evo family holiday had its draw backs as a lot of us got into some bother.

10 min after hitting the beach princess lozza was flunting her stuff in her iron clad swimsuit, but it went horrible wrong when a local called her something in the B family of words.

I wasnt present to the events that unfolded however i did hear that someone lost a tongue finger and ear. After several hours of questions by the police lozza was released on bail after no witnesses came forward jena000 seen to that. aparently some of her evo skills came in useful when threating family members friends and bank managers.

Jennesis got into some pub fights police took a statment saying Jennesis was over heard shouting i need my BP fix.

Our very own rooster takes the prize though, now banned from all supermarkets in the state after thousands of eggs chased him demanding alimony money

So see family holidays are nice but its good to be home again

DeletedUser

how like life you go on holiday and the pikeies move in lol

actually the evo family holiday had its draw backs as a lot of us got into some bother.

10 min after hitting the beach princess lozza was flunting her stuff in her iron clad swimsuit, but it went horrible wrong when a local called her something in the B family of words.

I wasnt present to the events that unfolded however i did hear that someone lost a tongue finger and ear. After several hours of questions by the police lozza was released on bail after no witnesses came forward jena000 seen to that. aparently some of her evo skills came in useful when threating family members friends and bank managers.

Jennesis got into some pub fights police took a statment saying Jennesis was over heard shouting i need my BP fix.

Our very own rooster takes the prize though, now banned from all supermarkets in the state after thousands of eggs chased him demanding alimony money

So see family holidays are nice but its good to be home again

Thanks for explaining every thing QCI TCG, i was there when the event took place i was about to kick that *** hole but why to enter when big people are talking so kept quite so where was i it was a really nice evo skills by jennesis, princess lozza, jena0000 and rooster true talent you know unfortunate they are who don't have it ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for explaining every thing QCI TCG, i was there when the event took place i was about to kick that *** hole but why to enter when big people are talking so kept quite so where was i it was a really nice evo skills by jennesis, princess lozza, jena0000 and rooster true talent you know unfortunate they are who don't have it ;)

Kim your finally out...

Sorry fro legal reason i could'nt mention anything about the con job kim did fleasing couples out there money on the potatoe peeler con

DeletedUser

The real reason?

Seems to be bobothemonk and co.

/Natanae, War Mistress of The Dirty Dozen

DeletedUser

Kim your finally out...

Sorry fro legal reason i could'nt mention anything about the con job kim did fleasing couples out there money on the potatoe peeler con

COUPLES hmmmmmm... no they just they just :)

DeletedUser

yeah we all know who the rude person is that called me a word begining with b lol

Funny that same person told me and I quote - 'I really don't like name-calling' when someone called me the same name before :p

DeletedUser

yeah we all know who the rude person is that called me a word begining with b lol

Funny that same person told me and I quote - 'I really don't like name-calling' when someone called me the same name before :p

can you tell me who is it i would like to take a little field trip

DeletedUser

well we can all guess what the B word was, however i am 100% certain that it was not Butch as there would be no ocean wide enough to prevent lozza's man'ly charge to take that person down

DeletedUser

well we can all guess what the B word was, however i am 100% certain that it was not Butch as there would be no ocean wide enough to prevent lozza's man'ly charge to take that person down

i say why not! after all the word butcher deserves it because our princess is kind and not a butcher

DeletedUser

See? I told you I was the DIPLOMATIC one. Lozza sent a fruitcake to me BBCue and told me she wished Evolution had more people like me in it. I told her I'd try my best by getting my troops in as many Evolution cities as possible.

Good luck on the initial attacks Lozza. I've got my money on you guys taking a few cities but we'll see. We had to move a long way to finally get in range of the "real" Evolution. Looks like we can finally get these oceans heated up for real.

DeletedUser

I apologize for calling you a b, but as your member Silba resorts to it at every post, it seems commonplace now to call each other names. I find no need to be apart of this forum or discussions with all the bad blood. Look at the mass-vacation, the lost Ops planning, the whining about how hard it is to be an Evo leader with so many 24/7 attacks from my point of view and you'd be [bleep] livid. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologize for calling you a b, but as your member Silba resorts to it at every post, it seems commonplace now to call each other names. I find no need to be apart of this forum or discussions with all the bad blood. Look at the mass-vacation, the lost Ops planning, the whining about how hard it is to be an Evo leader with so many 24/7 attacks from my point of view and you'd be [bleep] livid. Good luck.

Actually...I'd remember it's just a game and get over it. I might even laugh about it when I realized how nut job it is for a whole alliance to go dark. Then...I might go outside, or read a book, or, or...just be. But...I guess that's hard for some. Sorry to hear about your problem.

And yeah. Try to live up to the standard y'all set for us and you'd be ready to just shine it all for a day or two as well. Mostly because it's (wait for it wait for it wait for it)...just. a. game. dude.

DeletedUser

See? I told you I was the DIPLOMATIC one. Lozza sent a fruitcake to me BBCue and told me she wished Evolution had more people like me in it. I told her I'd try my best by getting my troops in as many Evolution cities as possible.

Good luck on the initial attacks Lozza. I've got my money on you guys taking a few cities but we'll see. We had to move a long way to finally get in range of the "real" Evolution. Looks like we can finally get these oceans heated up for real.

well if I need any diplomatic dealings with your alliance I'll be sure to speak with you :) and send fruitcake haha

I hope we might start catching you on on the scoreboard lol but we'll see, I'm sure you'll give us a fight :)

DeletedUser

I actually read all 3 Eragon books while playing Grepolis. Does that make me an inactive player?