The Renegades Recruiting

DeletedUser

Nope, this is my 2nd server. 3rd if you count Zakros.

Anyways, let's get back on topic. The Renegades stink and are slipping in the rankings.

DeletedUser

man it is such a shame to see their strongest players not even thinking twice about abandoning that sinking ship they call their alliance.

But that is what I would want from my members that is loyalty or ignorance but whatever....

DeletedUser

Does anyone have anything good to say about the Renegades Alliance?

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

DeletedUser

No way, it's much too entertaining. Nice sig btw Obliterator.

Now, I think that considering that they have a bunch of snails leading their alliance, we should try to get their members to leave for their own good. No, this would not be a dirty trick, because we are simply showing them how much better they could be. I'm sure if they bothered to check the External Forums then they would have left already :p

DeletedUser

But I must say I think the sig is too large and requires a spoiler. PM Tyrion about it, TO

DeletedUser

This forum will be here for a while and will continue to be an out house for any leader who has half a brain.

And thanks for the comments on my sig. I would like it a little smaller but didn't know how without taking from the quality of the photo. I will contact Tyrion thanks DL.

DeletedUser

I can confirm that Deadly4000 is still playing, he opened my message in game

DeletedUser

He opened it within 24 hours, TO. He's just scared to come back to the forum

DeletedUser

tisk tisk......

I guess you could say that his manhood went renegade on him lol

DeletedUser

Deadly4000 has ghosted! He is no longer a player of Grepolis on any server

DeletedUser

Oh dear not another one. Renegades has a twin :(

Time to declare another war...