Newspaper The Reporter History Story

DeletedUser

The Rho Reporter​

On the first day after the TCC arrival at Alicante (which would become the first day of the war), TCC finally resolved to attack B.I.A.. First of all, he ordered five thousand archers to fire a barrage of arrows at the B.I.A., but the bronze shields and helmets deflected the missiles, leaving no permanent damage. They also may have caused substantially more damage than they did, but they were fired from at least 100 yards away. After that, TCC sent a force of ten thousand soldiers against the B.I.A., to take them prisoner and bring them before TCC. The TCC soon found themselves launching a frontal assault, in waves of around 10,000 men, on the B.I.A. position. The B.I.A. fought in front of the Ocean 52 border, at the occupated part of the border, in a strategic attempt to use as few soldiers at once as possible.This is probably describing the standard B.I.A., in which the men formed a wall of slodiers and ships aginst the near border of ocean 52.The B.I.A. killed so many TCC that TCC Commanders are said to have attacked up three times.According to the following results, TCC was left wounded on its frrontal attack. B.I.A. only got a way with a couple hundred units dead. Near the second day, TCC planned another assault, assuming the B.I.A. was now disabled by their losses. As the TCC commanders were planning to discuss, something then happened. A man came forth from the shadows and said to the commanders these words, "To win, you must break the Covenant.". The man then fled before being captured. The TCC Commanders, not knowing what he met, sent out another wave of attacks. As the attack neared the middle border of ocean 52, B.I.A. sailed with an army of celsetial. Hydras were the front line, followed by the triremes and light ships. Behind them were the army of a feroucious man. Amyklae of laconia stood in the back of the B.I.A. men, watching it all lay out. As TCC reached the border, there ships and men were suddenly drenched with water. Drowning nearly all their men. Soon the TCC force floated dead among the water. Giving again, B.I.A. another great victory.

As the ships of the TCC survivors sailed home...B.I.A. arms began to fade out. Soon ocean 52 was a generous place to feed off wealthy ghost cities. But then it became a habit...more and more B.I.A kept dying off. So they resolved it to this- Temporary destruction of imperial attacks. Meaning they would have to feed off TCC. So on august 1st, they sent out their attacks, leading to TCC Territory, what was to come, no one knew.

The Rest of this historical story will be posted soon enough.
Please note that this is a historical fictional document, meaning lies truth, bias and unbiased types have bee put together to create this story.

Yours truly Killer of hell,

Creator of The Rho Reporter Reconstructor
Also thanks to, Not2Sane
Creator of The Rho Reporter.

Please comment or post on your thoughts about this thread.

DeletedUser

That is why i brought it back. History has to be interesting, not boring and plain. You have to draw attention.

DeletedUser

And they never will. I will be posting another one of these soon

DeletedUser

Time to do the paper work to make you my new history teacher. lets see...