The Republic Knights

DeletedUser

The Republic Knights are an alliance that are mainly powerful in ocean 46.
they are ranked 3rd there. We are now recruitng active players.

DeletedUser

what happened to Republic Knights? there were some dudes on my island in this alliance and they all got booted. did someone do the infiltrate --> get admin rights --> boot everyone maneuver?

Telemakis

Phrourach
I was part of this Alliance, and I have no idea what has happened. I understood that only the creator of the Alliance was able to dissolve it.

DeletedUser15354

The Republic Knights are an alliance that are mainly powerful in ocean 46.
they are ranked 3rd there. We are now recruitng active players.

Our alliance The Republic Knights it's alive.

DeletedUser15354

I was part of this Alliance, and I have no idea what has happened. I understood that only the creator of the Alliance was able to dissolve it.

Hello!
Our alliance The Republic Knights it's alive.

DeletedUser13647

What's with da double posty thing up there ^ especially since it says the exact same thing in each post and he quotey himself.

-rep

DeletedUser

Usually I would think that it was a double post, but these are a few minutes apart. Sometimes it just happens.

Literally lets look at this alliance though. they are spread across 10 oceans and have barly any members. They even recruit in O56 and I did not give them permission to. Join this trash alliance if you like being set up against impossible odds and like having friends that support you far to late. My member still has support coming in 45 hours after he took a city from them. Hey there founders mails to my member were really interesting and might dissuade someone from attacking you if they have no idea what they are doing though.