The Republic

DeletedUser18983

The Republic will be a Pre-made alliance joining this world.

The Republic was originally founded in Theta with the leader Strico10 and Uber Lord. I served under Ajax there for 3 months and it was a pretty good alliance :) The alliance was passed on into EN35 and now EN37. If you wanna join please post here or PM in game or forum :)

Thanks,
Ajax X/PB

DeletedUser

Seems to have a good leadership good luck, but shouldn't you say which ocean are you going to be in?

DeletedUser

Quick question for OP. You say the alliance 'passed down' to those worlds... Do you mean they dropped out and moved in, or just expanded? I wouldn't want to join an alliance that jumps from one world to another.

DeletedUser

Quick question for OP. You say the alliance 'passed down' to those worlds... Do you mean they dropped out and moved in, or just expanded? I wouldn't want to join an alliance that jumps from one world to another.

Good question and en35 and now en37-they are awfully close.

DeletedUser

Not to be impatient but still waiting for an answer.

Merged with someone else and changed their name to The Roman Republic - you'll find Ajax X there. Located only in O44 according to in-game profile. Recognize them from Theta; they won't have trouble keeping up with SPL and TSA in recruiting.

DeletedUser

Wow a whole day just to find out he didn't follow through.