The Republic

DeletedUser

The Republic will not only stay in theta yet we will be making our way to Iota

Founder of The Republic - World Theta
Strico10

DeletedUser

OK, you want info.

Our alliance is not a monarchy or a dictatorship, rather it is somewhat of a democracy with alliance spanning decisions being made by the alliance but other decisions that need a quick response being made by the leadership.

We also pride ourselves on being a meritocracy (for those of you who are thinking "?" that means if you do good, we reward you), so if you perform well and have a sensible input to forum discussions you will be rewarded with a level of leadership.

We institute a system of ocean senators who watch over their respective oceans whilst the leaders watch over everybody. Any questions you have, feel free to ask your ocean senator or any other leader for that matter.

We believe firmly that if someone is a new player that does not mean they are a bad player, it simply means they need to be taught how to be a good player. Therefore we have a quide sub-section for our forums where you can find comprehensive guides to various in-game activities. Confused how best to loot, don't understand revolt, wondering what units suit your playstyle most; look here. Can't find what you are looking for, message a leader and we will answer your quesion quickly and in detail and most likely have another comprehensive guide on the forums within a day or two.

That's not to say, however, that we are an alliance of "nooblets". Most alliances will claim to have a single basic goal, domination. But how do they propose they will achieve it? Many call this a war game and so they build huge armies and attack eachother. I believe differently, this may be a war game, but it is primarily a stratgey game. So think strategically.
To this end we have an informal system of squads. Rather than having the entire alliance send 10 light ships against one target we have small groups of 3-6 working togethor to control their own regions, landing attacks within seconds of their counterparts. You often see the phrase "10 soldiers well lead will beat 100 soldiers without a head". I say that all you need is three who work togethor for mutual benefit.

In conclusion, we are an alliance that has learned from our mistakes on theta and shall implement this into iota.

All I can say at this stage is that I look forward to a good game :)

DeletedUser

No CHOOSE A BETTER NAME

of course that's my opinion

I'm going to have to say it's my opinion as well. Mind you I'm not impressed with any of the names. I'm curious to see what Epikness's will be.

I think Nooblets would be dope!

Alliance info:

"Operation front line"

I may just have to make such an alliance one day. Wonder what else I could throw in that for some humor.

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to say it's my opinion as well. Mind you I'm not impressed with any of the names. I'm curious to see what Epikness's will be.

Its called The Philosophes, go check out my alliance thread (click on the link in my sig) for a breif history lesson on them. Every other decent name i could think of was already taken on other worlds. I want to be original :O Nobody else has this name :)

DeletedUser

I think Nooblets would be dope!

Alliance info:

"Operation front line"

I may just have to make such an alliance one day. Wonder what else I could throw in that for some humor.

I hereby claim the name Nubby's Nooblets! Nubies Nooblets? Nubian Nooblets?

DeletedUser

I hereby claim the name Nubby's Nooblets! Nubies Nooblets? Nubian Nooblets?

i was considering making a humorous name aswell, but i decided not to do so because nobody will take you seriously

for example

hey boss, we are at war with Noobie Nooblets

rofl who cares, just look at their name, they obviously arent serious about this game and suck

DeletedUser6983

Thats it? no requirements? no information? One Word

FAIL!!!

DeletedUser

No way am I running an alliance this round. Thats just for the future.

DeletedUser6983

It'll still get the 60 members, but they will fail. i can see it happening