The Resistance

DeletedUser

The Resistance. Made a couple minutes ago. Looking for players who meet the following criteria's. If you don't but you are 100% sure you would fit message me with the criteria's you met and why you think I should let you join.

One thing I don't like is all these MRA'S, the world started yesterday and some of these alliance have all 150 members. MRA members are no better than MRA'S.

My alliance profile.

View attachment 732

This is the end of all alliances

Project Fall
-It is the destruction of all alliances except us and our 10 pact members.
We shall destroy anyone who resists, and those who surrender shall be put in our jails and training branch. Under our rule we shall have peace...It will be a long war, but the fall of man and the rise of the resistance shall pay off.

Those weak and faint of heart, DO NOT JOIN!!!Only killers allowed.

Rules to enter

1.Have our average points.
2.Have over 4000 points in at least one world.
3.Been in at least 3 alliances all together on your time on grepolis.
4. Be prepared to destroy on an order.
5. Have at least the minimum BP(Made soon)
6. BE PATIENT, YOU MUST EARN RANKS AND RIGHTS.

Rules to stay

1.Be on at least 4 times a week, for 10 minutes or more.
2.Keep earning steady points
3. Increase troops by our minimum a week
4. Reply in messages and stay active on forums, let us know your opinions.
5.Understand that even if you meet requirements if we barely hear from you, you probaly won't get the job.
6. Participate in surveys and questions
7. Do all orders

MAX PLAYERS 40

DeletedUser

well I believe I started in NE, OR SE, can't remember but first I want to dominate my ocean.

DeletedUser

Does anyone want to join?

If you do tell me here or you can PM message me under Madara13

DeletedUser

thank you

So far I have messaged 2 people about joining, I'm taking my time making sure everything is right

DeletedUser

I just founded an alliance after leaving an MRA....if my alliance doesnt work out can i join yours? I have 70k points in Delta and im in ocean 45..