The Return

• Thread starter DeletedUser32498
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

Whether you know me or not.... I just want to say good luck all because I'm going to see what I can do out in ocean 44. Love starting worlds a bit late... Comfort me out on the rim.

The reason I am back playing this game is to just have a break from fast paced games like World of Tanks.
Here are my wot stats:
signature.png

I have over 13k battles in that game. Yes I have no life but that's about to change.

I'm not out to prove anything in this world... I have already proved my worth in the past. I'm not taking this game serious like I used to.

So anyway have fun. I don't even know what's fun anymore.

DeletedUser27128

Welcome back!

And..and.. hey, our names both end in 007 :cool:

DeletedUser

Hi all, would you suggest me to join an hero world or a warrior world?
Archi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Archi all the worlds are really warrior worlds now. Updates months or maybe a year ago put some hero world feature in every new world. They have also added gold trading and instant buy, and well for all I know you may not have played when there was island quests or heroes. If you are looking for a world that is closest to the the kind of game that this used to be 2-3 years ago, you are better off joining Hyperborea, or the two former hero worlds where not much has changed. If you are looking to try out these new features then hop into a world like Taras or Zancles. Personally I think the game could do without some of these features. It has gotten to a point where worlds end to fast, and while at the same time they aren't releasing as many worlds. It is your choice, hope that helps a little though.

DeletedUser46838

By now, Zanclesw should've been at around 30 Million...but we are at 22 Mil.

Big difference

DeletedUser40768

By now, Zanclesw should've been at around 30 Million...but we are at 22 Mil.

Big difference

Quiet Rock you have been playing this game for like a year :p Speed 1s didn't grow that fast, in fact 2-3 years ago speed 2s were on that 22 million pace. I remember when speed 3s used to take 8-10 months to reach Wonders, now alliances already win their crowns in that time. There is no question the game is faster, gold trading also helped speed it up.

DeletedUser46838

Quiet Rock you have been playing this game for like a year :p Speed 1s didn't grow that fast, in fact 2-3 years ago speed 2s were on that 22 million pace. I remember when speed 3s used to take 8-10 months to reach Wonders, now alliances already win their crowns in that time. There is no question the game is faster, gold trading also helped speed it up.

Nieves ive been playing this game way over a year you nublet

DeletedUser49162

I way prefer Herm (en72) to this world. Even the forums where you cant go to a single forum without bickering and insults. This one seems too nice compared to it

DeletedUser

We can bicker and insult eachother more if you want. We can have a go right now if you want, I don't know you or anything but idk your name is dumb.