The revolters

DeletedUser

hi all THE REVOLTERS have come to lambada:)

we are based in ocean 66/67 for the moment

we are experianced players that just want to have fun instead of having to restructure to the other side of the world.

for invites send me a mail ingame with your stats :cool:

any questions post here or mail ingame

DeletedUser

Welcome to Lambda, this the world where blood and fun is with us every day.

Its great to get some guys from other worlds.

I seem to know your pal Dewil94 already :)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to feel him and players from other worlds welcomed. Action is my middle name, and those guys may spice things up. Its been boring lately... ;)

DeletedUser18514

Yeah,I agree. North alliances really need some fresh blood... :D

Edit: You should gift me city I revolted before few days,to make things more interesting... :p

DeletedUser

I think you were very close to having it and you should just try again, maybe you get it ;)

No gift certificates approved, hard work preferred

DeletedUser18514

I think you were very close to having it and you should just try again, maybe you get it ;)

To be honest,I had tons of LS and troops that I could send seconds before CS. All I had to do is to get up early and time them all,but that morning I just turned off alarm and get back to sleep,were sooo tired to sit in front of screen. Next time will be better,I promise... :D

DeletedUser

I saw you giving only low efforts for that one, so had no reason to care very much about that.
Anyway, cities come cities go its part of the game. But you guys have lost almost the whole ocean, I am actually amazed how easily we are gaining 34... Maybe oceans come and oceans go also

DeletedUser18514

It's easy to say sakuk. You remember what alliance were in that ocean? SLE were supposed to fight that line,but they gone faster then anyone expected. Then OoC must cover that place. It's hard to play when your main fleet and units are 20 hours away. Best SLE members went to IoH. We only had inactives left. Is it hard to play with active crew in front against a lot of inactives? Active members couldn't do anything with all red flags around. It's so simple. Congrats on that tactic,it really works :D

DeletedUser

To be honest with you. You really cannot blame us about your bad habits and moves you have made. Its not our fault if OoC recruits without any patience, unplanned and then cannot deal their inactives.

We prepared entering to 34 for two months before even attacking SLE, is it just your bad luck or may our constant work and planning have anything to do with the result?

DeletedUser18514

I do not "blame" you. You asked why O34 fallen so fast,and I answered. For example what should you do if you see IMPERIUM falling and loosing best players,and enemies starting to take over their oceans? It's natural that you would try to recruit as much as you can to keep their oceans in control of your alias,is it true? I said congrats on your good teamwork and good tactic,don't see what's problem now there?

DeletedUser

Ok, i admit that i just wanted to throw some tomatoes back and get you more motivated to fight harder with that comment once i saw you telling how you "could" take city from me, but you kinda just randomly happened to be unable to do it anyway.

DeletedUser18514

Yeah,whatever. City taken from you,or from someone else,what's difference between them?

DeletedUser

The difference is that i dont get the battlepoints :D

Just nothing else mate, nothing too serious over here

DeletedUser20590

i need some action in ocean 56-57-67-and 66
come and play with me . lol

DeletedUser

Lol i wouldn't say O34 was a lack of planning for SLE or OOC, most people just went inactive and didn't play anymore lots of leaders left, to come to think of it i made one final message to SLe before they disbanded i told them that they didn't need to join IS to survive, i said they could come over to me for a little while. I mean for a player thats been here a while without many changes and learning about the game i would call myself an average leader lol.

DeletedUser

thanks for the welcome guys haha

my oh my this thread is going way of topic haha
yeah been in lambada a couple of months now and i must say myself it is a tad boring lol

ssaapp message me ingame mate

DeletedUser18514

It's boring to you cabz because you're missing real action :)