The revolters

DeletedUser

yep i sure am lol

im sure ill have some soon enough mate after all i need BP lol

and im sure thers plenty a victoms out there lol

DeletedUser

o.k massive change in events the revolters are now my victums lol

DeletedUser

sakuk to be very honest, if the leadership in SLE hadn't gone dark (ex. Bruicaunion and Slavka) then we would have help IOH off completely and we would be dominating ocean 35 right now (or at least SLE would) but because of the mysterious disappearances of the leaders, we became unprepared and outmatched. No worries though OOTS will put up a good fight, if you think we're gonna give up, you have another thing coming ; )

DeletedUser

Sorry to say Ed, but i really dont believe in that. No doubt that SLE was fine alliance and with great invidual members in it. But the fact is that MB/TMB/SLE never ever had any big wars with major alliances. It was something what we looked as an advantage.

But you can have your opinion. I am really looking forward that you guys put up a fight, that would be just awesome. But realism aint and havent been one of your strongest areas ;)

DeletedUser

the revolters are back :) as i was removed from IS for being apart of an alliance on another world ... strange yeah i know lol

DeletedUser

Hahaha lol,I like your signature! :)

haha mate thats why i was kicked lmfaro because my alliance on word XI is called order of chaos and you guys ahve an aliance caled the same lol

i think leadership is very paranoid:eek::eek: