Newspaper The Rhethy news- Issue 1

DeletedUser

Rhethy News.
newspaperpic1-1.jpg
Welcome people of Rhethymnos to Rhethy News. This newspaper will be talking about the on-goings of Rhethymnos. This will be the people’s newspaper. It will be divided into sections:
1)Front Page news.
2) Side news.
3) Rim news.
4) Rankings.
5) Interviews.
6) Noob of the day/week.
7) War stats (colonizations).
8) Humor’s section.
9) Credits.

Yes this will be a big newspaper. I will do this 2-3 times a week or once a week it all depends on the news I have and the time I have. So let’s start.

1) Front page news: 24F/The Empire vs Madnes.
newspaperpic2.jpg
Breaking news: Hello people of Rhethymnos this is hagop reporting from the front lines. A war has been broke out between 24F and Madness. Soon after this The Empire joined the war with 24F against Madness. There has been rumors that the war has started because Madness attacked 24F. Their ex top player Razer Taipan (who recently ghosted for unknown reasons) attacked a 24F member and revolted him. That started this war.

2) Side news : DWC and O55.
In other news DWC are now the runners of O55. They seem to have some challenge like CenTAUrians,chAos,Espirit de corps. Currently they seem to have no wars going on and they haven’t sided with anyone in the 24F/The Empire vs Madness war. Will this change? Will we see DWC joining this war? Will DWC help Madness to overcome their losses or will they help 24F/The Empire to out gun Madness??? Those question might be answered on our next issue.

3) Rim news: Soul destroyers and P.O.G
Hello everyone. In this section I will be talking about the stuff happening on the rim. I was checking the rankings and 2 alliances caught my eye Soul Destroyers and P.O.G. Those 2 alliances are going into the right direction. They have a solid ABP and average which will make them a fearful force in rhethymnos. I wish luck to both alliances to succeed in the future.

4) Rankings:
ABP ranks:
ztwwh5.png

point ranks:
svg9bq.png

5) Interviews:
Hello people of Rhethymnos. This week there will be 2 interviews. One from the 24F founder and another from the Madness founder. Here they are:

1) 24F interview:
1)This war is the biggest war till date. It started 1 week after BP ended and is the talk of the town. Can you tell us the reason that this war started??
The reason was based upon who was our most direct threat to this ocean from outside and we found that to be Madness. They already had some cities in 54 and quite a few more on the border so it made sense.

2)In your opinion who sparked this war???
We weren't too worried until Madness started attacking some of our cities and revolting them, which was annoying for awhile.

3)This war has resulted,till now, heavy casualties for Madness. Their top player ghosted and they are losing cities. Why do you think this is happening??
Surprise. To put it simply. I doubt they really knew that we had formed arms and was looking at hitting them hard

4)Do you think madness is going to get some outside help to fend off the attacks from 24F/The empire??
Theres no real help in that area which would be able to provide direct threats other than maybe some turtles.

5)Till date we can make a summary that 24F/The empire are winning this war. Do you think this will change and Madness will overcome the 24F/The empire coalition??
I doubt it. It actually looks as though they have been sucessfully pushed out of 54 and 44 so the war should now just be a matter of chasing those cities down there.

2) Madness interview:
1)This war is the biggest war till date. It started 1 week after BP ended and is the talk of the town. Can you tell us the reason that this war started??

2)In your opinion who sparked this war???

3)This war has resulted,till now, heavy casualties for Madness. Your top player ghosted and you are losing cities. Why do you think this is happening??

4)Is madness going to get some outside help to fend off the attacks from 24F/The empire??

5)Till date we can make a summary that 24F/The empire are winning this war. Do you think this will change and Madness will overcome the 24F/The empire coalition??

His answer was in 1 paragraph:
They have taken 2 cities, it is hardly impressive, maybe we should focus on one alliance and see how things change. We probably sparked it with our loose rules on attacking alliances, Razer ghosting was in no way linked with so called war either, many of the early front runners do so and i expect others who are up there now to do the same. It is unlikely we will ask for any outside help but hmm we shall see eh.

time to focus if people are watching and talking...

6) Noob of the day/week: Razer Taipan:
The noob of the day/week award goes to razer taipan who ghosted his account for no reason. He was the number 1 player of rhethymnos but he deserted his alliance when the 24F/Empire vs Madness war started. Such a shame for the gold he spent to reach that place.

7) War status:
Since there is only the 24F/Empire vs Madness war then only the stats of this war will be posted.
msi3hw.png

8) Humor’s section:
Hello everyone. This section is dedicated for your entertainment. It will contain games in it which are mentally challenging (chuckle). So here is the word search game:
R N T C Z F C H Z F D U V E F
M G L M Y K V F D W G R J M F
T W O F O R F L I N C H I N G
G N V P N C Y F M A D N E S S
Y O E O G B E R I P M E E H T
R I R Y R B R F R H G X X N M
S T W P H O E N I X A V I E R
N A I M U O R B A P O G A H T
P N R G W K K U G Y D F K N R
U D G B Z M Z L P J V S F Y O
G E J F A P A Y V M M Q H J N
T R L H K R N R I W K S C W L
H D H S F M G K Q H A R M B L
R Y Y R H E T H Y M N O S R V
J X L N A P I A T R E Z A R D
Find these words:
Hagop Abroumian
Madness
Phoenixavier
Razer Taipan
Red Nation
Revolt
Rhethymnos
The Empire
Two for Flinching

Another interesting game I thought to add is suduko:
2kwsl.png

9) Credits:
I want to thank innogames for doing this great game. I also want to thank the mods who work so hard for this game to be a better place for us. I also want to personally thank Jonnorocks,Supah Ambition for helping me set up this newspaper. Jonnorocks uploaded some pictures and supah ambition gave me the game ideas thank you guys. I also want to thank you for reading this newspaper. I am sorry if the word search game is a bit wrong. Im trying to find a way to make the letters below each other. Press ctrl and + to zoom in and see the pics better.Want to hear more about grepolis and it’s news???
STAY TUNED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Razer ghosting was in no way linked with so called war either, many of the early front runners do so and i expect others who are up there now to do the same.
I recall Asthopath clearing a couple of razer's cities, then him restarting a couple hours later. If it wasn't that... I don't know what it was.

DeletedUser

Nice work Hagop! Maybe add the name of the people who you interviewed though.

DeletedUser

a good read, spend alot of time finding 'Revolt' in the word search lol, maybe for each section, bold or underline or make the title a little bigger so it stands out a bit more, + rep

DeletedUser

Hello I want to recruit some reporters in the field. I want players from the following oceans: O55,O44,O45,O65. These players will message me with news or rumors of what is happening in their vicinity. If you are interested and located in those oceans please send me a message in-game (Hagop Boranian).

DeletedUser

I would like to announce that the 2nd edition will be out in 2-3 days. It will contain a BIG add on that Im sure everyone will like. I am still looking for players to help me (oceans) so if you have the requirements message me either here or in game.

DeletedUser20921

great work Hagop, sorry I had to leave, this is a great replacement though :)