The Rho Reporter Action News

DeletedUser

The Rho Reporter Action News

As the center of RHO becomes under military control for enemy alliances against B.I.A., other alliances seem to be retaliating. B.I.A. has put down the war for a short while to destroy TCC HARPOON, with the help of some close enemies, B.I.A. sends out attacks into the sea. As our ships and men sailed into the deep blue ocean, TCC HARPOON were greatly surprised to these sudden attacks, not knowing what to do, they did the one thing they could do-They all got support from close pacts and allies.Our first attacks were utterly destroyed by their massive support, but wave after wave of attacks, we knocked down a few of their cities. Securing our stronghold in TCC territory. As we secured our new cities, we began sending out more waves to finish off the others. As our fleets were making the long voyage...our new cities were being built with units. Using the sea attacks as a distraction, we sent out attacks from our new stronghold, surprising them one again. As these attacks landed, we wiped out most of what we could for are up coming attacks. After these attacks landed, it gave us another opportunity to again take more of their cities.Once again we will succeed.Act III will soon come to plan, leaving TCC HARPOON scarred forever.

DeletedUser

Wow! We didn't even know you guys existed. What ocean are you guys in? lol Just for the record TCC HARPOON doesn't have pacts. We are at war with all alliances in Rho. Just the way we like it.
we knocked down a few of their cities.
This is so true. I just checked the conquests. Our ever dearest Amethia lost 2 cities last Aug 8. That's it. She probably gave it to you guys out of pity. Cause she didnt ask for help.
TCC HARPOON were greatly surprised to these sudden attacks
we sent out attacks from our new stronghold, surprising them one again.
I am surprised as to where you get all of this:eek: What's your in game name btw? Anyways a good read. We at TCC HARPOON thank you for giving time and effort to conjure up these stories. Please keep it up and make more of these. Rho forums need more posts.

DeletedUser19872

We do not have pacts!!! Also, B.I.A. never started a war with us. I had 4 cities in O53 and I lost 2. I had 4 CS's inbound.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just for the record TCC HARPOON doesn't have pacts. We are at war with all alliances in Rho. Just the way we like it.

Umm soo does this mean you are not pacted with your academy and are at war with them as well :p

DeletedUser19872

Yes, indeed. We are not pacted with the academy.

DeletedUser

You still have an academy. B.I.A. is also at war with everyone.

DeletedUser

Okay....if you guys want cities....then go after OWLS united nation.

DeletedUser19872

We are going after OWL The United Nations. We dislike them a lot.

DeletedUser

So does B.I.A. They have been around to long. They are the last survivors of OWLS. You must destroy them. Same with TRT Excalibur and their followers- they must die .

DeletedUser19872

OWL The United Nations have been playing sim-city for the whole span of Rho and pacting with everyone.

DeletedUser19872

guzmanm Joined 2011-04-06 15:07:18 311
Joined 2011-04-06 15:07:18 227
Joined 2011-04-06 15:07:18 319

Founding time of OWL.