The Rho Reporter action news.

DeletedUser19872

EN had an extremely powerful position in Rho, all other opposition alliances pretty much couldn't do a thing. You guys were in the core, while enemy alliances were in the flanks. O54 is still littered with 600-1000 point ghosts, a memory of EN.

DeletedUser

I grew up in the core. I grew up in ocean 52. I had my own island surronded by EN. I was colonizing at first. Later i started conquering. But i could conquer much, EN had control. It was only untill i made an alliance called The Forsworn, we grew from there. We were ranked 6 in the ocean. But after a couple of months, when it was clear the EN would win. I dissolved it. By that time i had joined ENA, afterwards upon there downfall i joined the helping of BIA.

DeletedUser

EN won the core battle, there were many alliances that came and went. The enemy alliances were on the rim as we had pushed everyone out of the core bar a few sticky players that wouldn't quit, mainly from Virus. Alot of credit to them they stood were alot of others alliances crumbled in the core.

Sorry but 52 is not a core ocean, there's four main core oceans on every server being 44/45/54/55 and then it spreads from there.
After that you move around being 33/34/35/36/43/46/53/56/63/64/65/66 and then the next ring that would have 52 in it.
a map just incase ;)

DeletedUser19872

My earlier city in O44, was destroyed by Tirachinas. Used 50+ attacks against a city with no support. This city was the closest enemy city to your wonders. But other alliances did not take advantage of that.

DeletedUser

Very true. But after a while EN seemed to had stopped in ocean 52. After they restarted, B.I.A.(EN Survivors) became close to the ocean 52 core. While only having very few cities in the surronding oceans.