The Rho Times: change in O45

DeletedUser

The Rho Times WGN
scaled.php
edition #2
Change in O45

There was a alliance name Royal Legion II

Today most of them are in Rho-Bust

mattplayer has tricked the alliance in making a pact with Rho-Bust and going in war with Temporal Distortion, by doing that, Royal Legion II was not aware of Rho-Bust, trying to get Royal Legions best members.
mattplaeyer took a position in Rho-Bust, and has invited the best players from Royal Legion II.
Now, Royal Legion II has mostly broken up, most are in Rho-Bust, some are in other alliances. A few have remained in Royal Legion II, hoping that the light will once again shine on them.

Royal Legion, in it's history had 5 founder changes,
the first change happened when the original founder became inactive, so mattplayer (who was the co-leader) made Royal Legion II.
The rest of the changes happened when mattplayer left. when he left, the person that was left on to replace him wen't to Rho-Bust, and has left another person in charge.

Rho-Bust now rules O45 without it's allies, and the x-allies of Rho-Bust are eliminated

The Rho Times WGN
Run By [user]KostaCzvLazic[/user]
Copyright: MrLen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oops
I just written rho-bust once, and copied, looks like I miss-spelled it when I copied
I'll fix that

DeletedUser

in Slaughterers
by the name KostaCzvLazic, the same one as on the forums

DeletedUser13255

Umm, no offense but that was kind of boring and the picture makes no sense. Was it a PnP? Why is the sky so blue and grass so green? What does WGN mean? Can't you make it funnier?

See.. I just don't get your story so I have so many questions. :eek:

DeletedUser

Rho news, something similar to a PnP, but it gets updated from time to time

DeletedUser7213

Ok, so Rho is truly dead.

By the Way, Rhobust are to become Temporally Distorted. I wonder what new name this marriage will beckon.

DeletedUser

gay name. anyway it seems that TD kicked RB *** to the moon and back. good job TD...you deserve it. RB was too damn cocky