The Rim Express

DeletedUser

The Rim Express.

A new alliance looking for players situated on the Rim in or around ocean 65.

Previous Grepolis experience is Preferable but not essential. But those new to Grepolis must be active and ready to learn.

Diplomacy: Open

Mission: To grow as a compact unit and become the best Rim alliance in Grepolis.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

can't you come up with your own original name for your alliance instead of stealing ours

DeletedUser

haha... well good luck to you. but u better chance ur name :D cause we are everywhere... and we dont like what we see :Angry:

:supermad:yeah we're scary pplz (not my first choice of words but others would give me a ticket :D):supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Rim Express.

A new alliance looking for players situated on the Rim in or around ocean 65.

Previous Grepolis experience is Preferable but not essential. But those new to Grepolis must be active and ready to learn.

Diplomacy: Open

Mission: To grow as a compact unit and become the best Rim alliance in Grepolis.

Thank you.

:supermad: cough cough cough

First we create Fat Camp in Kappa, we make it a success, gain respect. What happen then? Andy dog steals it!
Then we start Psi as Rim Express and we see that Andy dog has done what??? He has named his alliance in Psi Fat Camp and copied/paste our front page, but more, he has stolen even the profile of one of our member.

Now... you want to create The Rim Express, :eek: Is every thing we do subject to be stolen? :supermad:

Didn't any one see the little © !!!! :heh: Finding a good name doesn't come easily, it takes originality and team work. Every one should have its own!

There is only one Rim Express and it lives in Psi.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So it is. Sorry guys i honestly did not realise.

The name will now be changed to the rim station.

DeletedUser

So it is. Sorry guys i honestly did not realise.

The name will now be changed to the rim station.

mistakes happen its like a pickle that lost its Jar.

we're getting used to people trying to copy are material so for me personaly no hard feelings but if any one else wants to use are name please contact us so we can discuss franchising we accept Gold, Credit Cards and all other good belongings even city's.