Newspaper The rim reveiw

DeletedUser25446

Ok, so we have A.A. , great job by the way, and I think we still have a newspaper...
How about some rim reports?

In O46 there is one very large alliance, compared to the rest.

The Dark Knights -total points 404491 - 80 members - fighter points 85151
Federation Kanai Empire - total points 146289 - 30 members - fight points 13496
Descension - total points 54265 - 39 members - fight points 3881

I'll only bother with the top 3 ...
1 DK, ok large alliance, so, so numbers. Do they have a large inactive bunch or are they mostly simmers? Some members do seem to have experience, and look to be carrying the group as a whole. Don't think they faced any coordinated efforts against them yet, so time will tell. They'll hold the top for some time yet.

2 FKE, seem to be very quiet and growing smaller, cutting dead weight or running for the hills? Fairly spread out. I think it's ship is sinking and fast.

3 D, small numbers, but I know they are late to the party. A premade I believe, and as they have made it to the third spot, show some staying power. They'll get second, but will it be by force or default??

So, how are things going in the rest of the rim?

DeletedUser

I like the idea of a rim newspaper, but would need to be more thorough than this. Maybe a storyline about alliances fighting or some interviews with alliance leaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would need a contribution from all of the rim actives, but it's still a good idea

DeletedUser

Ocean 64 - The rundown.

1 Norma Snockers. 350,136 points - 31 members - 142,277 BP
2 Knights of Valor 228,031 O64 points / 702,475 total points -79 members - 75,888 BP
3 Reflection of Perfection - 60,963 points - 19 members - 18,092 BP
4 ODINS WILL - 56,000 points - 15 members - 18,589 BP
5 RTPT2 - 39,372 points - 22 members - 6,688 BP

1.) Norma Snockers. - We have been crawling up the charts, and eating everything in this ocean. Have a few core islands from when we reset here together, and done some recruiting the last few days. ( Maybe you guys have heard d; ) Nothing major in terms of competition out here so we'll see what happens when we face another coordinated alliance.

2.) Knights of Valor - An alliance that is located on the border of O54/O64, they have slowly been expanding into this ocean. The majority of their players still reside in O54 though. I don't think they are in any major wars but we'll see how long they last.

3.) Reflection of Perfection - The leadership went inactive in this alliance, a few of their active players have recently joined our ranks. The rest our food.

4.) ODINS WILL - Currently red to us. They put up little to no fight and are dropping like flies.

5.) RTPT2 - An alliance made up of players primarily from the Fusion alliance of Gamma and the Order of Chaos alliance from Achilles. Not a bad little group, and they did a coordinated join, and are primarily located on two islands. Still working on getting conquest ready players but they'll be around for awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25446

As to comments, other than DW, I'm not sure who would help in this endeavor. This was test to see if there was any interest.
And I really thought about showing some battles, but for starters I thought to keep it neutral,,, for now.

Now if we can get some more rimmers to help with where the action might be....

DeletedUser

I would help to contribute with my area of the rim if you would like.

DeletedUser

Bend's comments would probably be a little one sided, but after all the war is one sided too...

DeletedUser

Ohhh, I see what you did there you are a clever little kitty kat.

DeletedUser

A premade I believe, and as they have made it to the third spot, show some staying power. They'll get second, but will it be by force or default??

Yes, you could call us a premade. We came over from Xi because the World Wonders have been won in that world. Most of our members are new, but my fellow leaders and I joined together, along with some of our most loyal members.

I forgot to tell you roadstar, my members got a kick out of your first comment to me regarding the "Fraudulent advertising" of my city name.