We are the Rimmers.
Coming to a ocean near you.

Recruitment Requirements:
Must be aggressive and active.

You must be in Ocean 65.

For recruitment contact:

Therealpolis

Pact Requests:
You must write a courtesy letter explaining why we shouldn't rim you and your alliance

Merges:
It's not happening

For Diplomatic matters contact:

The Samaritians. They care I don't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41962

Well I would like to thank all of the above for their kinds words. Thank you.

DeletedUser41962

Explain your experience?

Well Sir I have been playing this game for a few years now. Started of my Career as a cabin boy, now a captain; leading my band of chosen men into war. I believe it is better to be a lion for a day rather than a sheep for one hundred years. Can't stand big heads and have no time for fools.

DeletedUser

Pretty much, he doesn't want to be a member of an alliance, he wants to rule his own. All members of the alliance work together for the greater good, he just wants to take on everything!

DeletedUser

Which in a way, is quite admirable, but probably wont get you far.

DeletedUser41962

Pretty much, he doesn't want to be a member of an alliance, he wants to rule his own. All members of the alliance work together for the greater good, he just wants to take on everything!

Avant This is a war game; If I want to make friends I will Join a knitting group. If anyone out there in ocean 65 wants to fight. give me a call, either with me or against me I dont care..

I will defend my friends to the end. When that may may be; is up to the gods. But one thing for sure We will have fun.

DeletedUser

Avant This is a war game; If I want to make friends I will Join a knitting group. If anyone out there in ocean 65 wants to fight. give me a call, either with me or against me I dont care..

I will defend my friends to the end
. When that may may be; is up to the gods. But one thing for sure We will have fun.

You won't have any friends here cause you said you didn't want to make any.

DeletedUser41962

You won't have any friends here cause you said you didn't want to make any.

Sir Thank you for the advice. But I have already made a close circle of friends and I am sure liked minded players in ocean 65 will join my group. But many knock on my door requesting friendship but only the chosen few are allowed in.

Now I am sure there will be be loads of players just wanting to knock me and have a go. But unfortunately if they are not in ocean 65 it may take a bit of time for me to get around to their city. But be rest assured I will get round to it.

DeletedUser

Good thing your far away from all the big alliances. I can predict a short lifespan of your alliance

DeletedUser

Quite amusing, many illuminati members are having a laugh over his antics.

DeletedUser

With an alliance cap of 50, anyone can win this world, rim or not.