The Rimmers

DeletedUser41962

Pretty much, he doesn't want to be a member of an alliance, he wants to rule his own. All members of the alliance work together for the greater good, he just wants to take on everything!

Which in a way, is quite admirable, but probably wont get you far.

Quite amusing, many illuminati members are having a laugh over his antics.

Grannies incoming.

Brace yourselves.

Whole alliance of 4, they are looking threatening.

At what action makes you believe this?

:eek: lol. I think the fact that you have replied and took so great an interest in my announcement to the world about the new alliance The Rimmers speaks volumes: You have more to say about The Rimmers than you do about The Illuminatti.

Now The Rimmers are a 4 man alliance. The Illuminatti has 48 players. Why you so interested in us ?

I think deep down you want to join us :cool:

DeletedUser44027

Because we do no think The illuminatti are a joke

Oh, I think the illuminati are a joke :p
If they weren't in 65, then they wouldn't even be here, yet they act like an alliance that's here to win :)
But please excuse my PnP.

DeletedUser

You are all nubz to meh, what even happened w/ this avant garde and therealpolis? what is the all tis shizzle for?

DeletedUser

Looks like Illuminati are showing you rim lickers who the boss is.

DeletedUser41962

Looks like Illuminati are showing you rim lickers who the boss is.

All depends on what criteria you use to make your judgement on. Anyway you are entitled to your opinion. Evan a broken watch is correct twice a day!:eek:

Also if it was only the illuminati then that would be fine but you have to take into account the support they are getting from the 10th plague and 13th legion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know if i agree with that :O and just stats you lost a city to them right?

DeletedUser41962

Not in my ocean. And I believe Esca the Slave said the same thing before both of his cities were conquered.

Dontasky you have 226 attack battle points. Those quests you are attacking must be shaking in their boots. The rimmers don't just talk the talk we walk the walk. How many cities have your alliance lost to the rimmers also how many c s has your alliance lost attacking. The best thing you can do is just sit still and hope no one wants your wee cities.

DeletedUser41962

Dontasky you have 226 attack battle points. Those quests you are attacking must be shaking in their boots. The rimmers don't just talk the talk we walk the walk. How many cities have your alliance lost to the rimmers also how many c s has your alliance lost attacking. The best thing you can do is just sit still and hope no one wants your wee cities.

http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en69/colonizations? enemy_alliance=177&min_points=100&max_points=100000

You may want to study the above link

DeletedUser41962

I'm playing SimCity, I don't attack anyone because I don't care about anyone but my allys.

Says the "refugee"

what is your definition of a refugee? Then I will explain what a big load mouth is

DeletedUser

what is your definition of a refugee? Then I will explain what a big load mouth is

A refugee is someone who is losing a war and joins a bigger alliance in search for support, like most of everyone in The Rimmers. Looks like they out smarted you yet again.

DeletedUser

A refugee is someone who is losing a war and joins a bigger alliance in search for support, like most of everyone in The Rimmers. Looks like they out smarted you yet again.
Got a bit of pent up rage against Therealpolis, have we?
Secondly; Therealpolis isn't even in The Rimmers (anymore). Get your facts right.

DeletedUser

Got a bit of pent up rage against Therealpolis, have we?
Secondly; Therealpolis isn't even in The Rimmers (anymore). Get your facts right.

Because he has searched for refuge in The Border Team with NoN00bsAllowed. Which is kind of ironic. I don't even care about him, I find this situation very hilarious.

Not to mention, you won't even find me in this world. ;)