Pnp The rise... and fall of True Fear (True Noobs)

DeletedUser48660

and by we you mean AK right?

just cause he snipe snipe all yall CS dont mean he carried us lol... not my fault you guys can time either.. its sad when 100 bir can kill every CS you guys send.. plus im offense orrientated and lol got nice BP killing yall stuff and tracing LS back home

DeletedUser54784

That means chaos to the forums on Rhodes..

@Arzaac , sir i never said a single world on externals, frankly because i did not need to say anything, what chaos i did was ingame to TF
and reason we quitted this world was that there was no particular reason for us to fight, complete leadership joined noobs, players started quitting, there was no participation and coordination except for few of us in 45, and i was not planning to continue to be online between 10-20 hours per day infront of my laptop without any good reason, in the new world we have a solid crew of only participants and highly active players and we will have no issues hammering anyone that we come in touch with.

Sincerely,
Amazon

DeletedUser54745

just cause he snipe snipe all yall CS dont mean he carried us lol... not my fault you guys can time either.. its sad when 100 bir can kill every CS you guys send.. plus im offense orrientated and lol got nice BP killing yall stuff and tracing LS back home
we have never sent a CS at your alliance so again you tell more lies lol.... you guys dont want us to send cs's at you trust me ;)

DeletedUser48660

we have never sent a CS at your alliance so again you tell more lies lol.... you guys dont want us to send cs's at you trust me ;)

My bad thought you were TF... And you mean you dont want them to send CS at you... I played with u.. You either get rimmed or simmm it out bud... You suck

DeletedUser54745

My bad thought you were TF... And you mean you dont want them to send CS at you... I played with u.. You either get rimmed or simmm it out bud... You suck
guess thats why I have more bps and actual points than you..... This is also coming from the person that leaves worlds to go to new ones all the time because the competition is too strong.

DeletedUser48660

guess thats why I have more bps and actual points than you..... This is also coming from the person that leaves worlds to go to new ones all the time because the competition is too strong.

i would like to point out this is the first time
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif
haha now you sound dumb spitting random facts

DeletedUser48660

and uhh... yea you got more points in BP.. u started before me and played longer.. lol went defensive for 2 weeks with no growth i couldve passed you in a week

jameslongst

Strategos
@Arzaac , sir i never said a single world on externals, frankly because i did not need to say anything, what chaos i did was ingame to TF
and reason we quitted this world was that there was no particular reason for us to fight, complete leadership joined noobs, players started quitting, there was no participation and coordination except for few of us in 45, and i was not planning to continue to be online between 10-20 hours per day infront of my laptop without any good reason, in the new world we have a solid crew of only participants and highly active players and we will have no issues hammering anyone that we come in touch with.

Sincerely,
Amazon

You talked a bunch of smack then ran off like a punk. Bye.

Sincerely,
James (you know me cuz i dont hide my name)

DeletedUser15275

What's happening with TF now? I see them going down the rankings, more internal issues?

DeletedUser51786

The Dead Fear and The Dead Boys are soon to be finished soon too many of their players sending us invite to join us lol :)))

DeletedUser54810

If anyone wants to join an allince you are in I feel sorry for them.. Shaz badoo.. Dirty. likes to play head games.. very very poor player.. On of the biggest mouths and worst skill I ever saw.. Happily he can always find a big boolaay to hide behind and run his mouth..

Isn't that right shaz?

DeletedUser54537

If anyone wants to join an allince you are in I feel sorry for them.. Shaz badoo.. Dirty. likes to play head games.. very very poor player.. On of the biggest mouths and worst skill I ever saw.. Happily he can always find a big boolaay to hide behind and run his mouth..

Isn't that right shaz?

You made this account just to say this didn't you ? Joined today, 1 Message

DeletedUser51786

Hello Gay Dave,

If you have something to say about my skills why dont you come for me on the battle field, the last I checked this is not The Young and The Restless, its a war game lets see your skills Gay Dave :)) and we will see how poorly I am.