The Road to Wa: Apollonia by HadesEmpire

DeletedUser

The Road to War: Apollonia

Less than 24 hours remain until Apollonia releases our shackles and opens the gates to combat. Fear not, this server will have plenty of action and every squirrel is preparing to make a name for himself/herself tommorow. There are numerous rumors about who will go at it but these are just rumors so this article will be purely based on my predictions. So let's start shall we...

North West O44

Celestial Gaurdians

The Celestial Gaurdians are one of main contenders for domination of O44. They have a range of squirrels but they also do have some quality machos in their ranks. Definitely one of the alliance that will start the bloodshed. They should be able to handle the other two contenders if they play their cards right.

Stats
60380 Acorns
30 Squirrels

Fat Ladies

These Fat Ladies are some chubby squirrels and probably need a large diet consisted of ehm... other squirrels. They look serious and are going to deal alot of damage on unprepared squirrels. They seem to have experieced players and great leadership. I hope they come out on top but it's still too early to decide.

Stats
52758 Acorns
25 Squirrels

Wolfpack

Ok Squirrelpack... are the third contenders and are looking very good. They have a good line up just like the fat ladies but it all depends on good leadershp and coordination. Can this pack of Squirrels become troubesome for the other two?

Stats
27 Squirrels

First Blood Predictions: Celestial Guardians vs. Fat Ladies Fight on!

Page 1​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Less than 24 hours remain until Apollonia releases our shackles and opens the gates to combat. Fear not, this server will have plenty of action and every squirrel is preparing to make a name for himself/herself tommorow. There are numerous rumors about who will go at it but these are just rumors so this article will be purely based on my predictions. So let's start shall we...

North-East O54

Chug a Lug

The profile pic... That better be a bloody squirrel drinking that lug! So Chug a Lug are No.1 currently in terms of points but what will happen once BP ends. These poor squirrels to be honest look like prey. They are a balanced alliance but none of them seem to be at the level to conquer another city. Hope you guys survive...

Stats
57239 Acorns
32 Squirrels

The Clown Theory

Now these clowns look menacing but again they lack the players that are going to be ready to revolt. I guess it's because of O54 being so underpopulated. They may come out as a good contender but for now they also look like prey.

Stats
48103 Acorns
27 Squirrels

Creepy Turtles

By far the strongest alliance in the area, commanding top tier players. They should be very succesful in the region or not. They share two significant islands with an alliance that also has some potential. Depending on their actions it may make or break their alliance. However, if they can convert this threat into a possible merger then we may find an alliance capable of dominating the server.

Stats
17 Squirrels

First Blood Predictions: Creepy Turtles vs. MIGHTY CROWN Who will rule the islands?
War Predictions: Creepy Turtles vs. The Clown Theory vs. Chug a Lug Battle of the profile pics..

Page 2​

DeletedUser

South-West O45

Shadow Legion

Shadow Legion is one of the three teams that will try to dominate their area. They top 3 alliances are very alike in strength and as for Shadow Legion this may prove troublesome. I have no intel because i'm lazy but O45 will most likely be the most interesting. 3 cities for lukjackm wow.

Stats
57239 Acorns
32 Squirrels

Genesis

Equally capable of taking control. Nice roster of squirrels will back their claim. Dang these alliances look good.

Stats
63879 Acorns
35 Squirrels

Reservoir Dogs

Nice stats come from the R-Dogs. They're legit bruh. Nice name and a good team, can they organize themselves and co-operate more effectively than the other two?

Stats
33 Squirrels

First Blood Predictions: Who knows lol?!
War Predictions: Shadow Legion vs. Genesis vs. Reservoir Dogs Let the battle begin!

Page 3​

DeletedUser

South-East O55

RECKLESS RAIDERS

The largest MRA I have ever seen comprising of high acorn gathering squirrels. They almost have 100 + members if you include their academies and their pacted alliance who I still consider an academy. They have a few notable names but most are just average players. They will be troublsome if not dealt with properly and immediately.

Stats
100424 Acorns
36 Squirrels

Sesame Street

They only alliance in Apollonia that is capable of taking on the RR MRA head on! This alliance has alot experienced players and also has good leadership. However, they're only a 40 man army, I can see them having some difficulty against RR unless they can get some good allies in the South-East or North-East. Right now numbers do mean something.
Stats
93510 Acorns
34 Squirrels

Juggernaut

Technically in both O45 and O55 these guys do look quite good but will have no say in who rules the South-East. They may however, prove to be game changer depending on which side they choose. oh oh oh

Stats
39 Squirrels

First Blood Predictions: RECKLESS RAIDERS vs. Sesame Street! War of the best!
War Predictions: RECKLESS RAIDERS vs. Sesame Street! Inside sources indicate this is a fact!

Page 4​

DeletedUser

That's my newspaper folks. It costs 50 Gold now pay up! :Angry:
Or just simply +Rep each post if you liked it.

Edit:Title typo :D

DeletedUser22407

Nice job. I'm looking forward to more issues, :D

Perhaps if you're interested I could help with the gather info part of the job? Since you're too lazy? :p

By the way, that +rep was me. I think I forgot to sign it.

DeletedUser

Haha, I could use the help thanks.
Maybe I'll include interviews but someone else has a newspaper that ill include them. I'm just reporting on what I see in front of my monitor.

DeletedUser22407

Well, once BP ends suddenly everything will blow up and intel will be much more important. If you need any help feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to help, :D

DeletedUser30763

Good post. I enjoyed the read.

I would +rep you but its telling me that I have to give someone else rep before I give it to you... Not many other people can earn my +rep.

Thanks,

LadyShadowstarr (a.k.a. Abby Cadabby)

DeletedUser33530

I'm a little confused but I'm always confused. Anyway great job with this man.

DeletedUser

I think Chug a Lug and Mighty Crown could be the last left in o54 with both taking ex players from clown theory and other small alliances.

DeletedUser32498

I think Chug a Lug and Mighty Crown could be the last left in o54 with both taking ex players from clown theory and other small alliances.

Yeah Mighty Crown is impressive, but Creepy Turtles seem to be looking great so far.

DeletedUser

Creepy turtles I never expected to shoot up like that; although it does seem like they are an MRA I might be wrong but I thought they had like 15 members then like a day later they have a full team...I might be wrong but I look forward to seeing what other alliances rise and fall

DeletedUser32498

Creepy turtles I never expected to shoot up like that; although it does seem like they are an MRA I might be wrong but I thought they had like 15 members then like a day later they have a full team...I might be wrong but I look forward to seeing what other alliances rise and fall

Ummm... they have a lot of experienced players if you did background research and maybe even saw some of their awards. If they do happen to be recruiting more must be good applications they are receiving.

DeletedUser42393

I think Creepy Turtles are doing good, some very promising members are within that alliance from what I can see.

DeletedUser

If Turtles were MRA you would be with them now, get it?