The Rogue Assasins: Anti MRA!!

DeletedUser

Hello. I am the founder of The Rogue Assassins. I have played on many worlds, and still play in my favorite world Theta.I play in other worlds to, but let me get to my point. As far as I have seen, all alliances in Iota, seem to stink of MRA, or just plain Odd.
I personally hate MRA's. So I have created my own alliance in this world. I know a lot about this game, and I want to have fun. This alliance is meant to allow enjoyment,by killing MRA's, and rising not just in points, but in overall game stats, to show MRA's who is boss. I am the only member at the moment, because i need to study the alliances, and some players before i recruit. If you would like to join, hate MRA's, and are ready to kick butt, send me a message, or post below. I will only accept active players, and players who are willing to have fun. As for pacts, i will have very few of those. :p
I can't wait to get started. Currently, i am very small, as i started ten minutes ago, but i am already growing.
Have patience, and you will see our wrath.
Recruitment: Only In Ocean 24, and nearby.
Good luck wherever you choose to go. :)

DeletedUser13647

Non-MRA

Look up Sovereign Guard; P.O.W or Have You Seen My Camel. We are not MRAs ourselves and we've fought many wars and won them.

DeletedUser

Good luck. Go for Legion first or maybe my alliance, Athenian Heirs. It would be fun to crush you ;)

I get that you hate MRA's but which alliances will you be going for? you go for the big ones and we will crush you :)

The alliances at the top are not MRA's by the way. We are mad up of skilled people, not only in war as well.

Have a nice time playing, hope your alliance destroys the MRA's but soon enough the Athenians and Legion will destroy them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We in the Northlanders salute you!

we are also an anti MRA alliance, but not as stupid as to come out and paint a target on our heads by challenging Legion and the rest.

we reside in o42/o32 if anyone is interested, drop me a line!

see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser

if they are in ocean 24 I don't think they can hit any big alliances! in fact are there even MRAs there?

DeletedUser

...we are also an anti MRA alliance, but not as stupid as to come out and paint a target on our heads by challenging Legion and the rest....

Smart move. However, LEGION paints its targets as we please, then we destroy them.. sometimes before the paint dries.. not to mention we are not an MRA (see other posts for that...:) )

Messing with the original poster (or half the other people who challenge us) is just a waste of time... It's like using a monster truck to tow a micro machine - why?

DeletedUser

Smart move. However, LEGION paints its targets as we please, then we destroy them.. sometimes before the paint dries.. not to mention we are not an MRA (see other posts for that...:) )

Messing with the original poster (or half the other people who challenge us) is just a waste of time... It's like using a monster truck to tow a micro machine - why?

Herbal, you sure do talk and brag a lot for someone not so impressive.. lets check out your grepostats and see what we are working with here.

12 cities, of all your enemy conquest, only 2 of those cities were over 5000 points the rest below it, you have only taken cities off players with 1 city, thus no real resistance to you, so no real battle

your last 3 SUPER cities were internal conquest within your own alliance, nothing to brag about there

and with all that! only 56,000 attack points? common mate thats a lot of festivals.

your alliance, is impressive, you on the other hand, not so much.

DeletedUser

Herbal, you sure do talk and brag a lot for someone not so impressive.. lets check out your grepostats and see what we are working with here.

I have not bragged ONCE. Please show me where I said I'm the best. I simply said multiple times LEGION (which I am a member of) kills everything. Show me grepostats where that isn't true and you can take a win if thats what your after. The talking alot, well, yeah I do. I like to screw with people.. deal with it. Its part of the fun of war games.

12 cities, of all your enemy conquest, only 2 of those cities were over 5000 points the rest below it, you have only taken cities off players with 1 city, thus no real resistance to you, so no real battle

your last 3 SUPER cities were internal conquest within your own alliance, nothing to brag about there

Correct. I assume you also looked at the date on these conquests before your "hater speak"? These 1 city conquests were towards the start of the game. The 1st was on the day after IOTA was open, the 2nd on the 3rd day. Hard to pick people with 1000 cities at that date. Sorry, didn't mean to offend you with my city selection. As for the internal conquers, yes, take a look at GrepoMaps and then we'll continue. Those are players that QUIT and to create a solid core of cities I took them over to prevent infiltration by enemies which would be weakening my core. Result? I am stronger, bad guys kept out. Sounds good so far. There are tons of players and alliances which prefer to keep cities in their control. In addition most of the wars LEGION have been having have been to the north of me, so I have played for a team and helped others clear and take cities. Thats called "teamwork". I actually have 4 open slots thanks to this teamwork and in 26 hours will have a 10k+ city from a player with more than 1 city now that some of our other alliance mates are stable and I can go hunting again. If you want to turn into a groupie keep checking my stats go for it. Watch the city count grow now that close targets are available, 2nd CS already built and when I stop writing this novel I will look for another target to conquer. You're welcome to watch.

and with all that! only 56,000 attack points? common mate thats a lot of festivals.

For such a stupid post you do have a bit of intelligence. "Only" 56,000 points is alot of festivals, you finally said something right (other than I talk alot). Not only that, its "only" enough to get me #29 in all of IOTA for attack, but also got the most kills on the 24th. If you do the numbers on that and take the total number of players in IOTA that have battle points (4800, even though there is more - its an easy number to use) it shows that I have killed more than 99.3% of the players in IOTA. Only around 1% of ALL PLAYERS IN IOTA have killed more than me. I am in the top 30 of my ocean and top 60 at the moment in the entire world.

your alliance, is impressive, you on the other hand, not so much.

And lastly I do have to agree with one thing. LEGION is impressive and there are better players in IOTA than me. Glad you saw that, shows you can think. I don't see you #1 in ANY world either and your #4793 in IOTA and #316 in BETA (where you've hopped alliances 10 times), so you can't really claim to be any better. In addition you only have 16 cities in BETA - Give me a few weeks and I will have 16 in IOTA, I already have the culture points just need to get away from work long enough to plan the takeovers. If you look at the speed settings divided by the number of months each world has been open you can see that I am actually doing better than you. (IOTA - Started 3 months ago, speed 2, BETA - We'll say you started in 8 months ago when you took your first city - speed 1). If Double IOTA would make 6 months BETA time... so that means I still have a month left to make your 8 months, and by that time I will be passed your current marks in both city count and battle points.

So was there a purpose to your rambling? All I saw was a bunch of gibberish with a few valid points sprinkled in. Better luck next time. I would welcome some in-game attacks instead of stupid flame wars, perhaps use some of your mad game skillz to crush this terrible player and then post the reports.

Until then... :pro:

DeletedUser

10 alliance switch due to 2 alliance disaband, my own alliance merging and one going into an alliance to merge it into that alliance and I have been with Molon Labe since then.

Iota moves faster then Beta to be taken into effect, you may pass me in points, thou I doubt you will pass me in Battle points,I hate having to many cities, really I have no need to have 32 cities to show my worth. you have forgot to post my attack points 93,323 in comparison to yours at what again 56,00.

at least you see my valid points!

and you know as well as I do, if i were to attack i would just lose, simple math on that. maybe in time. we shall see :)

and never forget,:pro:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. Just doing what I do.. you left off that I was #29 in all of IOTA for attacks, so I had to do the same with your key stat, keeping it fair and all :) Anyways thanks for being a good sport, always fun to talk crap with somebody that can handle it.

I look forward to you and your alliance getting larger, we will have to fight eventually as LEGION will run all of IOTA, and at this time, you are in IOTA.. so see you.. eventually.. because as we all know.. :pro:

DeletedUser

Agreed Mate!

We will meet on the battlefield someday.. and I promise I wont make it to easy for Legion!.

DeletedUser

The one month isn't quite up yet and it looks like I hit right at 91k battle points as promised... right where you were at. Will be fun to meet on the battle field later, we seem to be pretty equal based on the stats.

DeletedUser

Congrats mate! man, if you could only see the n00bs down here...

I was kicked from an alliance for ATTACKING other alliances.... :(

the leader said we had to ask permission! ... maybe I should join LEGION

DeletedUser

Congrats mate! man, if you could only see the n00bs down here...

I was kicked from an alliance for ATTACKING other alliances.... :(

the leader said we had to ask permission! ... maybe I should join LEGION

That's not noobish, that's called alliance's discipline. A leader is there to set out the strategy, once accepted by the group, you go stick to it. If an alliance is just a bunch of randomly attacking subjects, you'll never going to make it.

DeletedUser

when trying to establish one self in an ocean, would it be better to build only Colonies' s? or take cities of non allied cities? and to do this. do we attack them am I right?

his idea was to ally with all alliance surrounding,and the merge them all into the alliance so we appear strong..... that reeks of MRA.. which never goe's well anyways.

doesn't mesh!

and as I can see from your 21 cities,,, you didnt just build colonies right?

whats Hive3 stance on NON allied alliances?

DeletedUser13647

It's true that you should be able to attack people that your alliance leaders haven't specifically said you shouldn't attack.

DeletedUser

You should be able to attack but you should still check with your leader.

DeletedUser

I was co leader! if i forgot to mention that..

oh well!

So I am looking for an alliance in the 42/43 area who are strong, wants good fighters with a lot of skill! who know what they are doing.!

I am ranked 3rd in my ocean at the moment...