The Rosato Family.

DeletedUser

The Rosato Family is a newly found alliance in grepolis.We are going to start in the NE position due to demands.We are going to make anyone who joins our family experienced not just only in playing the game but also about how to start an alliance and we will teach you the basics of that.Our family has a promotion system that will be used with our made men.We also guard our own businesses also (player's cities are count as businesses).Our promotion system is followed by 2 simple rules:1)Dedication in the game.2)Dedication in the conversation that happens in the families forum.We would also accept favors from other families but it won't be free (contact us and tell us who you want out) but it won't be free (of course).We would also make alliances with other families if they meet certain requirements.Who knows maybe you can be the Underboss of the Rosato family and maybe a Don for an another branch of This Family.

Don Rosato Hagop Abroumian.

DeletedUser

We also invite inexperienced players to join also cause all of us were inexperienced players when we first started so anyone can join just send me a message in-game (send the message to me when the world starts).

P.S:I don't like the word noob.

DeletedUser

Hey all now that the world started I am accepting anyone who wants to join just be in ocean 54/55.

DeletedUser

Well it's over Im with 2 for flinching and am leader there

DeletedUser

We'll be in 54 and you could join but I am in O55 and O54 at the same time (The line which separates them just passes through my city so O55 alliances I was available to recruit but am not now)