Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

DeletedUser32498

So what is the next alliance to be sabotaged? Perhaps Reckless Raiders?

DeletedUser

Just to clear it out, they were sabotaged 4 times not as a coordinated effort. We did it for lolz, but separately, mostly because it was too easy with the leader inviting everybody and not having a clue.

As to all that nonsense about me hurting new players and destroying community - think about it. If you get kicked out from an alliance 4 times, perhaps it's a good sign that you need to find a real alliance or academy that will actually teach you how to play instead of telling you to turtle and colonize.

As to the guy blabbering about strategic vs for lolz sabotage, you have no idea what you talking about. This is for fun only, before bp even ended, so players don't really lose much. In Juktas, an alliance was just sabotaged at WW stage. A guy kicked players in VM that had cities on WW islands and then ghosted. lvl 8 wonders are now useless. More than a year of playing, all the gold spent, all the hours are for nothing. There you have players that will never play this game again, guaranteed. That is cruel. Here we are just having fun with an alliance that had no future to begin with.

DeletedUser32498

Okay first of all this is a heads up for noobs and all alliances. Never ever make new guys who just joined alliances leaders or founders... This is what might happen. :)

DeletedUser

The one thing that gets me about that alliance is his instructions to make only defense and colonize.. I'm lucky some decent players took pity on me when I started this game and I was able to learn.

The things that me off are when bigger & more experienced players target new players. When I first started with my one city I had a player with 40 cities farming me and when my city got to a decent size, took it. And it sucked, but luckily I had colonized another city.

I pretty much was going to leave the game after that, and that's why whenever I see new players who are active I work to try and help them and teach them the game rather than farm them right away.

Good players should help the new, crappy ones learn. Personally I don't think that other founder was going to do that, but if you ask me (which no one is doing) ol' Tyrone should have mentored the other leader and told him why he was an idiot.

DeletedUser24152

I don't see a difference in new members quitting because of this or after building their city up and quitting because some "elite" player just took his city.

People put too much emotion into this game, which is why I laugh when I see someone post in a support thread in all caps "I NEED SUPPORT TO MY UNSPECIFIED CITY" when he/she has 10 or more cities and less then 10k BP's instead of just keeping calm and posting the template that is right on the same forum. But that is usually the reaction of a new/er player.

Kudos for the PnP, sucks to be on the receiving end of it but it happens.

DeletedUser

haha props to them for starting a new alliance - even though it still has "Spartans" in the name - they at least have determination

DeletedUser

People put too much emotion into this game, which is why I laugh when I see someone post in a support thread in all caps "I NEED SUPPORT TO MY UNSPECIFIED CITY" when he/she has 10 or more cities and less then 10k BP's instead of just keeping calm and posting the template that is right on the same forum. But that is usually the reaction of a new/er player.
I wish it was just the "new/er" players who did this - the times I've seen players who should know better posting like this beggars belief - but that's the thing about experience, you can live 100 days making the same mistakes or you can make 100 different mistakes and grow!

+rep for the PnP - had me rofl!:D

DeletedUser21480

i understand it is funny but it is cruel once is okay but taking advantage of noobs/new players is not the way to go specially if you are doing it for the lolz.....

DeletedUser

Yes the Spartans dont make themselves look all that intelligent. In the forum posts i saw someone say which alliance next, ... how about [ally]The Clown Theory[/ally] there biggest member is [player]TheHence[/player] he is growing supper fast and i think he is the founder and driving force behind this alliance. [ally]The Clown Theory[/ally] is abit bigger then us and is our north neighbour we should keep a eye on them.

DeletedUser32498

Phin.. He is the angry chef... And most of the times he cooks with a lot of sarcasm.. It stinks like the overuse of garlic.
Oh no. Hells Kitchen... I think I came up with my next alliance name for another world in the future.

DeletedUser

I'm honoured :) ....you wouldn't actually use that would you?

Oh dear! I just realized my own name isn't copyrighted! Shadis - Copyright 2011, Shadis Co. Phew, that was close.