Pnp The Saboteur strikes again... and again=)

DeletedUser32498

I'm honoured :) ....you wouldn't actually use that would you?

Oh dear! I just realized my own name isn't copyrighted! Shadis - Copyright 2011, Shadis Co. Phew, that was close.

I have to copyright my name because i think you might take it. :p daveinator007 - Copyright 2012, daveinator007 Co.
Okay this is getting annoying... I'm introducing patents now. ;)

DeletedUser32498

I have a feeling a forum mod is coming soon to stop us from trolling...

DeletedUser

Back to topic, great PnP Tator.
Glad to see the legacy continues

We was just messing around, that's all mister! We won't do it again, we promise! :p

On topic, I'd like to bet every alliance is watching out for Dik Tator. ;)

DeletedUser

yes, The Fat Ladies watch out!

DWx13, can I get founders rights? I'm very experienced)))

DeletedUser32498

yes, The Fat Ladies watch out!

DWx13, can I get founders rights? I'm very experienced)))

Never ask for founder's rights. It gets suspicious. Lower it down a level and ask for leadership rights. ;) At least you can kick people out.

DeletedUser28137

Oh my god I was crying from laughter after I was done reading this plus rep!

DeletedUser

++++++++++++REP.

Gold. Pure. Gold.

This world is getting too fun! I might join:p

DeletedUser22423

As a pnp this was a great pnp that deserves +rep. Thread includes drama, pics, and a sense of humor.

I have sabotaged an alliance in the past and did it for good reason as I knew half the members of that alliance were purposefully defending against each others CS's and sinking them. There is good reason to sabotage alliances from time to time but I don't agree with the idea of doing it just for kicks and any time you do sabotage an alliance it is only decent to give the person you did it to an honest answer as to why you did it so that they may learn from their mistakes. However, I do think that once you kick someone you better keep kicking them and keep them down or they may just get back up and blast you in the face for it. Plenty of new players have a way of growing into solid players that do just that.

DeletedUser

some of the players that I kicked joined good alliances and are doing pretty well. Better than me at least, cause I'm simming big time=) The wannabe founder, however, seems to have quit.

DeletedUser

As a pnp this was a great pnp that deserves +rep. Thread includes drama, pics, and a sense of humor.

I have sabotaged an alliance in the past and did it for good reason as I knew half the members of that alliance were purposefully defending against each others CS's and sinking them. There is good reason to sabotage alliances from time to time but I don't agree with the idea of doing it just for kicks and any time you do sabotage an alliance it is only decent to give the person you did it to an honest answer as to why you did it so that they may learn from their mistakes. However, I do think that once you kick someone you better keep kicking them and keep them down or they may just get back up and blast you in the face for it. Plenty of new players have a way of growing into solid players that do just that.
Ah CNote... you decided to play the world or strolling through the forums?

DeletedUser22423

Ah CNote... you decided to play the world or strolling through the forums?

Just taking a troll through the forums to visit some old friends. The forums in Helorus are completely dead since the server is over.

DeletedUser32498

This thread was funny end of story.

Yeah people keep posting here. It was very funny lol. Loved his name Dik Tator. Anyway it's not the end of story until I say it is. So "end of story". ;)