The Sacred Band

DeletedUser

Hi on many previous worlds i have joined alliances with my friends hoping to be supported when needed and to have fun but a lot of the time it doesnnt work out, some alliances are useless and full of inactive or selfish players and some alliances don't listen to members. However this is what we want to do. We started a new alliance on this new world hoping that we can become powerful and help everybody have fun. Everybody always tries to be helpful and support will be given when needed from our alliances and pacts.

We have had a lot of experience on other worlds as i said so you will be safe in this alliance.
If you would like to join please do we have a variety of roles which you may apply if you wish to and simple rules/organization to try and keep everybody happy. If you have any ideas you can put them to the council to have something changes and you are more than welcome to invite your friends.

We are situated around ocean 55 however if you are further away we will still accept you and invite players near to you to insure you get support very quickly if needed.

Please give this alliance a chance and we will prove that it is a good place to be.

If you want to join please contact either...
I NICHO HD
Jason7204
EumenestheCardian

If you would like to start close to me please use the link:
http://en.grepolis.com/invite-34080...itation_mac=d18af898&ref=player_invite_linkrl

Thank you
Sacred Band

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would you be willing to pact with Angelic Divinity? it would seem your alliance holds many values we do, and I feel like you would be a powerfull ally.

DeletedUser

Yes we will have a pact i will send a pact request now, Thanks for the response.

DeletedUser

Though we are starting small, we look forward to working with you. I started in Pella, and some people joined by to today the only posts in the alliance forum are from me and Arcane1145

DeletedUser

so...lovely to see. I'm touched mra friendship and i ain't going to mess with that. Bigger the alliance, Bigger the kill!